July 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• Options

@DominiqueU please say you watch real housewives I need to talk about it with someone haha

I am a real housewives junkie however I am unsure about Potamac. NYC and Bethanny are my absolute favorite. RHOBH has been pretty tame so far this season - I am glad Yolanda got her implants out though!
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll watch Teen mom and 16 and pregnant alllllll day, it's one of my favorite shows.

My very mild FFFC: I freaking hate it when my mother constantly says how much my niece looks like her. It makes me angry, and I totally just replied in not the nicest way to a comment she left on my SIL's page about it. That beautiful little girl looks like herself, stop trying to steal all of the credit away from the parents who made her when you barely see her! I can't deal with her crap right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I won't lie, I signed up for hulu so I could get my trashy pregnancy fix. Judge away, I regret nothing.
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:

PS. I've never seen 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, Real Housewives or any other reality show like that. Except I'm trying to watch The Bachelor but god, Ben Higgins is so boring.

Ben is the worst. I mean, I guess he's cute and nice, but he's not at all entertaining.
  • Options
    @DeriveMyPi I live about 25 minutes from Potomac and I am not looking forward to this season. I think it's going to bring a bad name to the Potomac area and it's going to be just as bad as the DC season.
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    I also watch Teen Mom OG and 16 and Pregnant. I only watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey, not the other ones. Pretty Little Liars is my favorite though. We only have one TV so I binge watch them when my husband is outside or out of town and DD is watching Mickey or Sophia.

My confession: sometimes I hear my daughter fussing in her crib and pretend not to hear her so DH will get her and I can sleep.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Don't worry, we here in the Cleveland area hate Manziel too! Also for the record, I'm a Bengals fan living in Browns country. Gets interesting sometimes...

Just posting to say hello fellow clevelander/ Northeast Ohioan!!

• Options
    @RachelT1234 and @Brittnic531 I'm a northeastern Ohioan too!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    DH puts on football, I read a book or nap. However, Bruins come on completely different.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @MamaBish Few things make me happier than the patriots and Tom Brady losing.
  • Options
    I am also in New England. I don't like when the Pats lose through, it makes everyone so grumpy. :#
  • Options
    I don't think the pats are going to lose this game.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    maddmama said:

Here's something. I fricken love Cracker Barrel. I don't know why so many people hate it. Granted I only eat their breakfast, but still I love that place. My husband and I just had date night there :)

Cracker Barrel is amazing... We're finally getting one in Vegas and I can't wait to get me some hash brown casserole, fried apples and pecan pancakes. Nom, freakin, nom. Also keeping my fingers crossed they'll carry James/Fralingers Salt Water Taffy...
  • Options
  • Options
    I heart cracker barrel. That Mac 'n cheese though!
  • Options
    @Nerdchild I'll see your Waffle House and raise you a Publix. That and Chick-fil-a. Those are the three things I miss most about leaving the South. I may have eaten 5 Publix subs while home for Christmas. But who is counting.
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:

Oh my god, some days I would literally commit a crime if I could get my hands on a double double and animal fries. I miss In & Out so much. Everyone's like, "Well Five Guys is basically the same."

No.

This! So many times over! Five guys isn't even that good. A double double with cheese, just regular fries(not a fan of the animal fries), and the biggest chocolate shake I could get my hands on! My boyfriend didn't understand how great In & Out was until our daughters parents flew us to Cali for her first bday. He knows now.

• Options
    jlgriff11 said:

Oh my god, some days I would literally commit a crime if I could get my hands on a double double and animal fries. I miss In & Out so much. Everyone's like, "Well Five Guys is basically the same."

No.

UGH you guys are making me crave in & out. I only lived in CA for a year buy got hooked. There's no good food in KS :'(
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013