3rd Trimester
Options

My boy names

We are torn between Warren Michael, Alden Michael and Landon Michael.... Which do you like best? (We like how Alden is a lil different but don't want to get weird looks from people and we like Landon but don't want people to automatically think of Michael Landon from little house on the prairie) help

Re: My boy names

• Options
    I actually really like Alden.

Warren is meh and Landon seems like a very soft name.
  • Options
    i like Warren, but I'm a little biased because that's my little brother's name (: Alden is also quite nice!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Michael Alden actually.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Alden.
    I automatically think of Michael Landon.
  • Options
    I love Alden and warren equally. Excellent uncommon and unique names yet recognizable

• Options
    Alden, unique but easy to spell and pronounce!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Alden Michael sounds great. And trust me when I say that Alden is so incredibly not a name to get weird looks. It's the yoonique names that get the side eyes (from me anyway).

• Options
    I actually really like the way Warren Michael sounds.
  • Options
    Alden is a town near where I live.... I choose Warren.
  • Options
    Warren Michael.
  • Options
    Alden

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1. Alden, 2. Warren (and I don't care for Landon--a friend of mine named their son that and just not into it.)
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Alden :) 
  • Options
    sarawifenowsarawifenow member
    edited March 2016
    I love Warren Michael

ETA just realized this is a zombie thread. OP has probably had her baby by now...
  • Options
    aicila717 said:
    We are torn between Warren Michael, Alden Michael and Landon Michael.... Which do you like best? (We like how Alden is a lil different but don't want to get weird looks from people and we like Landon but don't want people to automatically think of Michael Landon from little house on the prairie) help
    In my humblest of opinions, Landon sounds like a name that was trendy 5 years ago. Alden Michael is cool, and a bit of a mouthful. It's hard to say "Alden." I vote for Warren. He sounds handsome and tough. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I love Warren Michael

ETA just realized this is a zombie thread. OP has probably had her baby by now...
    I wonder what name she went with! Bet she went with an entirely different name.
    BabyFetus Ticker