June 2016 Moms

Weekly Randoms go here...

Re: Weekly Randoms go here...

• @MillerMama13 yes!!! I drink anything that's not water out of wine glasses these days! Gotta feel classy :)

I'm whining that I'm still sick and feel like the death bus ran me over this morning :( i can't breathe out of my nose, my throat is so dry it actually hurts, and my sinuses are so stuffy my head feels like it's going to explode. And to make matters worse, DH has it 10 times worse than I do. He's being a trooper though, trying to make me feel better while he ignores his own yucks lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • mkemommy said:

I AM SO FREAKING HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.  I was doing really well with cravings but the last few days have been insane with the amount of stuff I've been eating...cereal, cheese, gluten-free bread, candy, chips, fries, blech (and, yes, that is all today).  What makes it worse is I feel so full after I eat then get hungry like two hours later.  This might be due in part to the fact that I'm eating food that isn't high in protein.  Time to bulk up on the protein and stop eating junk food like chips/fries/candy.  

This. I've woken up twice at 2 am, starving, this week. Time to have that bedtime protein bar!
    BFP 5/2/11 DS born 1/19/12. 
    BFP #2 12/29/12, EDD 9/6/13, MC 1/2/13.
    BFP #3 5/4/13, EDD 1/9/14  Twin Boys! L&L born 12/18/13
    BFP #4 10/10/15 - Surprise!  Boy #4!.  EDD 6/19/16

• Making a murderer.... Watch it!

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• All I want it a tomato and avocado sandwich on wheat with mayo. I have had two today already and want more.

Toasted? Cause now I want that, too. Add bacon. Mmmmm.
    BFP 5/2/11 DS born 1/19/12. 
    BFP #2 12/29/12, EDD 9/6/13, MC 1/2/13.
    BFP #3 5/4/13, EDD 1/9/14  Twin Boys! L&L born 12/18/13
    BFP #4 10/10/15 - Surprise!  Boy #4!.  EDD 6/19/16

• @NicknShan North West Alabama... This only lasted about an hour for us.  There are some in North East Alabama, Central, and South AL still dealing with flood issues.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Me:23  DH:26
    Married: 6/7/14
    DS: 3/19/12
    Baby #2: June 2016
  • @fishwife799 yes! I binge watched over the weekend -- I spent all 10 episodes screaming at my TV.
  • All I want it a tomato and avocado sandwich on wheat with mayo. I have had two today already and want more.

Toasted? Cause now I want that, too. Add bacon. Mmmmm.
    The next one will be toasted. Mmm bacon. My mouth is watering.

April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. I just burped and water and a tiny bit of lunch came out of my NOSE...and my lunch was spicy.

2. DH's best friend from college (who was also a groomsmen) is coming up for New Year's with his new gf and staying 1 or 2 nights with us. That's cool, he's a cool guy. He texted DH to ask if his gf's friends could stay over too. I don't know them and I don't even know her yet. Not cool. I said no. I'm not hosting people I've never met that are friends with someone I've never met. I'm just not comfortable with that (basically having strangers sleeping in my home). Was it ok that I said no? I just didn't even think it was fair to put us (me) in that situation, because I mean, come on, I was going to end up doing everything anyways (cleaning, cooking, hosting, etc). And I did not intend to host more than the 4 of us. If they want to see her friends, feel free to GO OUT and meet up with them and then just crash at our place, I don't mind. What do you guys think? I just think if the roles were reversed, I would not even feel comfortable asking someone who doesn't even know me if I can have my friends come over too.

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• Making a murderer.... Watch it!
    Watched this last week with DH. It infuriated me!! 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • @BakerBird525 I would have said no, too! And I agree, I definitely wouldn't even feel comfortable to ask someone I don't know yet to accommodate MORE people they don't know.
  • @BakerBird525: You were absolutely right to say no. I would have done the same. I certainly wouldn't ask someone I didn't know if I could bring tag-alongs to stay at their house. Pretty rude, IMO.
  • @chelthorn: Scary flooding! Glad your home is OK!

Guys. I just want to take a nap. Like now.
  • Thanks @ahernandez16 and @crdo! I am looking forward to them coming up tomorrow, but just them and hopefully it's not awkward, but definitely think I made the right decision!

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• @BakerBird525 I think you made the right decision. I can't imagine asking someone to host tag alongs. Nevertheless, I hope you guys have a good visit.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    EDD: 06/25/2006  M/C: 11/03/2005
    EDD: 04/08/2012  M/C: 09/03/2011
    EDD: 12/27/2012  Born Sleeping: 07/19/2012
    EDD: 12/07/2013  M/C 05/30/2013 & 05/31/2013
    EDD:  07/01/2016 Born sleeping: 03/02/2016

• I just remembered that I have a dr appt tomorrow and haven't shaved my legs yet.  Crap.  

Shaving schmaving is what I say! Luckily Doctors are the last people to care. :) I might wear a dress for NYE tomorrow though so even with tights I think I need to... Boo.
  • lynnernon said:
    I just remembered that I have a dr appt tomorrow and haven't shaved my legs yet.  Crap.  
    Shaving schmaving is what I say! Luckily Doctors are the last people to care. :) I might wear a dress for NYE tomorrow though so even with tights I think I need to... Boo.
    It's so easy to let it go in the winter! 
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

• @ahernandez16 @fishwife799 @DeePaddy24 making a murderer is frustrating the hell out of me. I don't know if I can finish it. What is wrong with these people??
    EDD: 06/25/2006  M/C: 11/03/2005
    EDD: 04/08/2012  M/C: 09/03/2011
    EDD: 12/27/2012  Born Sleeping: 07/19/2012
    EDD: 12/07/2013  M/C 05/30/2013 & 05/31/2013
    EDD:  07/01/2016 Born sleeping: 03/02/2016

• I just got back yesterday from a week visiting my parents. Accidentally let slip our front-runner girl's name. Mum hates it, no surprise (I just laughed and said "I guess it matches Olive's name then!" because my Mum hated my first daughter's name too). Then she kept using it for a few days, and at first seemed to be warming to it, then started announcing all the horrible names the kids on the schoolyard are sure to call her. Calm down, Mother. I honestly did not think this name would be even slightly controversial; it's not some nonsense I made up, it's a real name that's been around a long time and is perfectly lovely.

I also had a horrible head cold for a week over Christmas. I completely lost my sense of smell and taste for 5 solid days. Over CHRISTMAS. I was so pissed. That's one way not to gain weight over the holidays, I guess  :'(
  • I am SO happy that I'm not doing anything but sitting on my couch and eating chips with H tonight. 100% I will not make it till midnight. H and his bro have already planned to hang out as soon as I fall asleep. Happy New Year ladies!
  • @Emztron500  Ugh, so frustrating about your moms reaction to your girls name. It is so hard not to let it slip and I hate when people share their unwanted opinions. 

@CourtJack I am the same. We got take out food and I am so sleepy there is no way I am making it close to midnight either. So glad I don't have anywhere to go! 

• Here's my random for today... Spent the last two weeks traveling and visiting family in Pennsylvania (we live in Texas). Was super exhausted and cranky and just wanted to go home. But my cousin is getting married tomorrow. Instead of getting to go home we had to go to her rehearsal dinner tonight and the wedding tomorrow (which was technically on our road trip back anyway) but I did not want to. I was being a total grumpy bitch. So we went to the rehearsal tonight and I'm so glad we did. My cousin cried when she saw me because she was so excited. Even though I feel exhausted and crappy, making her that happy was worth it.
  • @Emztron500 this is what you say

"You got to name your children and I get to name mine. Your input is not needed or wanted" #sorrynotsorry

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• Lilwatz said:

Hey guys!  Guys!  We are having babies this yearrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! 

Yeah!!!!!!
  • ^ that was my first thought on New Years!
  • This cold is making me so miserable! It's been a week, I thought it was getting better then bam woke up yesterday to have it 10 times worse!! I've tried steaming showers, neti pot, soup, saline spray, teas w honey, tons of oj, Gatorade, and sleep... Nothing's working! Anyone have any miracle suggestions?
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Between both DH and I having colds/sinus infections, the last week has been rough. And on top of that, now he strained a muscle in his back while blowing his nose. He acts like he's going to die, he's in so much pain, but he refuses to either go see a chiropractor or get a massage. It drives me insane! We had planned on going grocery shopping, hitting Costco during the football game, and going to look at car seats/strollers so HE can get some clue of what I keep talking about. I swear he does this on purpose.... Lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Does anyone else get really weak legs randomly? It's been happening to me quite a bit, and I don't remember from my other PGs....I have an appt on Wed and will ask then, but just wondering!
  • @MamaNicoleof3 I've been finding taking magnesium before bed helps with sore/weak muscles, especially my legs which were giving me a lot of grief.

I'm also finding my hips/pelvis seem a lot more loosey goosey and weak than in my last pregnancy.
  • @Emztron500- ooh! I'll give that a try. My hips are already achy all the time. Gonna be a long 21 weeks!
  • I realized when I was showering tonight that I couldn't see my toes.  

This! But I only have one bambino- you have three, girl!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"