July 2016 Moms
Options

WFD Ladies?!

I'm desperately trying to figure out what the hell sounds appealing and not nauseating to me, so share with me ladies!

WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WFD Ladies?!

• Options
    Tonight I'm having a tuna sandwich and sweet potato fries. Yesterday was McDonald's French fries and Friday was chips and salsa.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Steamed Artichokes. It's a new staple. Probably some couscous and sausages for DH, but I'm only in it for the artichokes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everyday Paleo's pecan crusted chicken (very easy) and salad.
  • Options
    Toast with peanut butter all the way that seems to be the only thing I can keep down, my husband will probably have a pizza that's in the freezer. Poor guy, I don't even cook anymore and I feel so bad!
  • Options
    Trying to decide between beef and broccoli... Pork stir fry w/ pad Thai noodles or chicken cacciatore... I just went to the grocery store so I've got too many options!
  • Options
    Steamed Artichokes. It's a new staple. Probably some couscous and sausages for DH, but I'm only in it for the artichokes.

Have you ever tried grilled artichokes? They are awesome. Olive oil, pepper, LOTS of salt (it's hard to get it in the crevices) and then grill. mmmmmm.

TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• Options
    I had an egg and cheese sandwich on a bagel last night. Tonight is corn chowder.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am in the same boat.  Nothing sounds appealing to me.  I'm not exactly nauseated this afternoon but I'm not exactly wanting to go to a buffet either.  There is also 0 food in my house.  I get to go to Walmart tonight and whatever sounds good will go in the cart. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have some Stouffer's Mac n Cheese in the freezer... I think that is going to win for our dinner tonight... OR breakfast for dinner. That bagel sandwich sounds yummy @thebigoaktree!

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Probably a bagel with cream cheese - can't even think about food but I'm so hungry!
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Options
    Chicken stir fry
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Crackers and protein shake if I can stomach it!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    I'm having some serious migraine and nausea problems today and my DH just came home with chimichangas for me. I could actually cry with joy I'm so excited to eat them.
  • Options
    Soup, salad, and French bread. Yums. 
  • Options
    I'm thinking maybe an omelet for dinner, I'm really digging breakfast food. Mmmm. :)
    Image result for jackson april gif baby
  • Options
    we have left over pasta dish I made and BBQ ribs that DH grilled.  Neither sound appealing.
  • Options
    I'm having velveeta shells and cheese... It's the only thing that I can look at without wanting to throw up right now.

I'm such a terrible wife that I'm in bed waiting for my husband to get home from work so he can make it for me.
  • Options
    Nothing I have a pounding headache been sick all day and now have the chills I don't want to puke anymore but all these especially velveeta shells sound good!

• Options
    I haven't cooked in five days. Today I felt brave so I made cheesy broccoli rice and chicken. Fingers crossed it smells good when it's ready.
  • Options
    Spaghetti with garlic bread. I usually put ground beef in it but DH accidentally bought ground pork, lol. It's not bad!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    chimichangas sound sooooo good. I think I am going to have that for dinner too! If only I can get chimichangas from a delicious Mexican place and dip it in fake nacho cheese sauce. I need to be careful, I have stopped throwing up so much, that I need to actually watch what I eat :/
  • Options
    Someone want to come cook for me? Haha these sound so good !

• Options

Someone want to come cook for me? Haha these sound so good !

Come on over!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    I'm having velveeta shells and cheese... It's the only thing that I can look at without wanting to throw up right now. I'm such a terrible wife that I'm in bed waiting for my husband to get home from work so he can make it for me.

Velveeta shells is a staple lately. In reality, ANY kind of mac and cheese, or cheese and rice. :D

Image result for jackson april gif baby
  • Options
    Broccoli cheddar soup and probably some French bread for dipping
  • Options
    Honey mustard brats with homemade Rosemary fries and sautéed Brussels sprouts. It was amazeballs.
  • Options
    Rigatoni pasta bake with meat sauce and a salad. Today is the first day I have felt human in over a week and will be the first day we haven't had Mac n cheese for dinner lol.
  • Options
    Chickpea burgers, and something bland/carby (rice, couscous, etc) on the side since baby's all about me living off carbs these days
  • Options
    Not really hungry. Hubby is ordering pizza for himself and DS, but the thought of it makes me ill. Ugh. I might do a chocolate protein shake.
    Me: 32
    DH: 41
    DS: 10
    Due July 31st with #2!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Grilled cheese and tomato soup. I'm craving a French bread pizza but they didn't have any when I went to the store yesterday....probably gonna go tomorrow and raid a different store. I'm insanely jealous of people who can eat somewhat normally. My poor husband hasn't had a home cooked dinner since...well...I don't even remember when!!
  • Options
    Guys. Tacos.
  • Options
    EasterEggsEasterEggs member
    edited December 2015
    We made a frittata with leftover ham and vegetables that were piling up (potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach). And we had leftover caesar salad from last night that we ate on the side. 
  • Options
    Rough day here with three sick kiddos. I'm just now eating my dinner which includes hot chocolate and these crackers. So good.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    kdm06c said:

Rough day here with three sick kiddos. I'm just now eating my dinner which includes hot chocolate and these crackers. So good.

Oh gosh poor you ugh sick kiddos no fun! Hot chocolate is amazing though hope you can enjoy some quiet time now!!

• Options
    DarkCat said:

I have been living off of bagels with cream cheese and bowls of cereal. Oh and lots of orange juice.

Yessss. I've been eating a bagel with cream cheese every morning while I drive to work. It's the only thing that helps me not vomit my whole drive to work. So much doughy bagel goodness.

• Options
    DarkCat said:

I have been living off of bagels with cream cheese and bowls of cereal. Oh and lots of orange juice.

Same for me! Except I drink Sunny D, I hate real orange juice.
  • Options
    Yessss. I've been eating a bagel with cream cheese every morning while I drive to work. It's the only thing that helps me not vomit my whole drive to work. So much doughy bagel goodness.

hahaha, I read this too fast and thought it said "douchy bagel goodness" and laughed at someone calling a bagel a douche. #easilyamused

Tonight will be a ham steak, some mac and cheese and green beans. Tomorrow DH has his recertification test for work so I'm gonna make chicken cacciatore in the slow cooker as a reward b/c he loves anything Italian.

• Options
    I had potato soup and grilled cheese tonight. I always have a bowl of Rice Krispies with my pills around 10 pm too.