July 2016 Moms
Options

WFD Ladies?!

2»

Re: WFD Ladies?!

• Options
    I made a beef stew in the crock pot for DH - I was pretty proud because I haven't had the energy to make anything in a week. And yes, I'm going to count piling all the ingredients in a crock pot as cooking! I had a salad since they've actually sounded appetizing for the first time in at least a month! FX those leafy greens work their fiber magic!
  • Options
    TbabyBTbabyB member
    edited December 2015
    I asked dh to get ice cream on his way home. Then last minute I asked for some pickle spears. It wasn't until he got home that I realized I asked for pickles and ice cream! Ha!

(Not to be eaten together though, just one at a time)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pizza always like @jlgriff11
  • Options
    Crock pot roasted chicken and veggies, bisquits.
  • Options
    Cheerios and an ice cream tree :)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Taco Tuesday!!! Wednesday is for new recipes...tonight I'm trying a fancy version of chicken marsala. mmmmmmm.
    TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• Options
    I am a crock pot maniac this week... Tomorrow will be beef and broccoli with brown rice
  • Options
    Italian!!!!!!! All the excitement all of the happiness!

• Options
    TACOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!

• Options
    Popcorn at the Star Wars movie tonight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Last night was stuffed peppers and tonight is shredded chicken enchiladas
  • Options
    Ham, mashed potatoes and carrots with brown sugar glaze. And fudge stripe cookies.
  • Options
    I wanted a meatball Sandwhich from firehouse. DH made chicken and rice and I ate leftover pizza. Ugh
  • Options
    Made baked salmon, rice and cucumber salad. First meal I've made in at least a month during this struggle-fest
  • Options
    Last night we had salsa chicken in the crockpot and Spanish rice. Tonight we had chili. And after reading this thread I've been eating bagels and cream cheese... So good.
  • Options
    I'm going to give my 6 yr old the choice of pork loin or papa johns (half off) and I have no idea which he's going to choose. He is unpredictable with his dinner preferences.
    If he wants me to cook I'll do the pork with a bag of risotto from trader joes. I'm really craving their polenta with spinach....
  • Options
    Oh and I saw some amazing looking toasted ravioli on tv last night and now want that too.
  • Options
    Well, my MS gets worse as the day goes on and throughout the night...I didn't even eat last night because I don't want to throw up food. :( Tonight, I am craving sausage and mac n cheese and salad with cheese on top...mmmm...hopefully I can keep it down.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Tonight I had Pho. Nice and spicy!
  • Options
    Steak and potatoes!
  • Options
    Came across a recipe for egg nog pancakes. Had about a cup and a half of egg nog to use, so pancakes it is! Even half enough batter left to make some for the weekday mornings!
  • Options
    Nothing I have no appetite..

• Options
    Sushi (one vegetarian roll, one cooked shrimp roll).
  • Options
    A brownie, a cookie, and pistachio ice cream
  • Options
    Needed to share this...

Today, my sister (pregnant with twins), our friend, and I had a dip party. "What's a dip party?" you ask. We each made two dips, a savory dip and a sweet dessert dip. Then, we sat on the couch with dip and a million dipping options and ate all the dip while watching What to Expect When You're Expecting and Knocked Up. It was glorious, and is probably something that I should be embarrassed about, but I have no shame.

I highly recommend it.

• Options
    Making a pork loin in the crockpot for tomorrow (needed to cook it tonight) and baked Italian chicken that smells so good right now!!
  • Options
    You guys are pretty damn together. I had popcorn while watching themes Star Wars.
  • Options
    I've been making DH plan the menu lately. Since everything smells and tastes like garbage I don't really care what I cook. I try and choke down a small portion of it.
    BabyFetus Ticker