Intro....newbie — The Bump
June 2016 Moms

Intro....newbie

Hi, ladies! I know I'm a super late comer to the board, but was hoping I might still be able to join in!

I'm obviously due in June, the 19th to be exact. 11 weeks tomorrow. Had our first ultrasound at 9 weeks 1 day with a little baby with a heart beat of 176. I was so relieved after having had several missed miscarriages in the past.

I'm married, live I eastern Washington, and have 2 kiddos. My daughter, E, is 12 and my son, O, just turned 2 at the beginning of November. I'm still actively involved in his bmb and hoping to make some great connections again!

Since this is my 3rd, I feel like a whale already and none of my pants fit. This is also our last. I'm 35 and I feel like this pregnancy is really, really wearing me out this time!

Looking forward to getting to know you all if you're alright with me jumping on board a little late in the game!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
TTC #3
_______________________________________________________________________________________

purplefan1mrsb8244trythebleucheese

Re: Intro....newbie

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!!
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    aessary03
  • Thanks for the welcomes! :smiley:

TTC #3

• Welcome! We share the same due date
    aessary03
  • Yay! Is this your first?
    It's highly unlikely I'll even make it to June, but I'm going to try my hardest! My Ob has a pretty solid plan in place to happen. But, I've had a micro preemie at 29 weeks and a preemie at 31 weeks. My ob is shooting very optimistically for 37 weeks. I'll be elated if I make 34! :smiley:

TTC #3

VikingGirl12CourtJack
  • Welcome!! :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 26 | DH: 27

aessary03
  • Welcome and congrats!!

aessary03
  • Welcome!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed you make until at least 34 weeks, easily and happily. I know how stressful it can be on the parents who have already had a preemie.
    aessary03
  • Welcome!!
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    aessary03
  • Welcome and congratulations!
    aessary03
  • Welcome!!! :-)
    aessary03
  • Atlast111Atlast111 member
    edited November 2015
    Do we have the intro thread that can be pinned? Thought it might be nice so people can add when they like. I never did one (naughty, I know) I just didn't feel ready at the beginning. I was still in the phase where I felt like it was too soon to talk about the pregnancy as I didn't want to jinx it......silly I know! It would be nice if the bump could unpin some of their stuff too!@BumpAdmin. I don't know about you guys but i feel skin care doesn't really need priority!
  • Welcome!
    aessary03
  • Hello and welcome!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    aessary03
  • Welcome!! Happy to have you here!
    aessary03
  • Congrats and welcome!
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

aessary03
  • Welcome, my EDD twin!! I, too, feel like a whale. I had to pick up a belly band today because my pants won't fit. I'm also a 30+ and non-first timer, so I feel what you mean about it wearing you out. It doesn't help when you have other kids to care for and less youth than you once had ;) Best of luck on your last (mine too)!
    Me: 32, DH: 35
    Married to DH: 11-13-10
    DS #1: EDD: 9/25/12, Born 10-9-12
    DS #2: EDD: 6-19-16, Born 6-14-16
  • Welcome but i know the feeling im on number 4 and i all boys so praying for a girl this time but i feel big as a house and im only 13 weeks.