June 2016 Moms

Intro....newbie

Hi, ladies! I know I'm a super late comer to the board, but was hoping I might still be able to join in!

I'm obviously due in June, the 19th to be exact. 11 weeks tomorrow. Had our first ultrasound at 9 weeks 1 day with a little baby with a heart beat of 176. I was so relieved after having had several missed miscarriages in the past.

I'm married, live I eastern Washington, and have 2 kiddos. My daughter, E, is 12 and my son, O, just turned 2 at the beginning of November. I'm still actively involved in his bmb and hoping to make some great connections again!

Since this is my 3rd, I feel like a whale already and none of my pants fit. This is also our last. I'm 35 and I feel like this pregnancy is really, really wearing me out this time!

Looking forward to getting to know you all if you're alright with me jumping on board a little late in the game!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
TTC #3
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Intro....newbie