March 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome to 3rd Tri....

Re: Welcome to 3rd Tri....

• Options
    Yay! We're here! (And hello, Braxton Hicks!!! So many today!!! Phew!)

Congrats, ladies!!
  • Options
    fulllermary1fulllermary1 member
    edited December 2015
    My doctor told me my 3rd trimester don't start until 28 weeks but a lot ppl say it starts at 26 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm feeling huge and uncomfortable and just hit 26 weeks so maybe I'm celebrating early, but I don't care. Yay 3rd trimester! 99 days to go until my due date!

So glad to be out of the intense worrying stages. I'm small so I feel every little kick and nuzzle that goes on in there. Can't wait to meet this little guy!
  • Options
    Not sure what was decided on the official start of the 3rd trimester, so I decided myself, I made it! We have made our final shopping list of items we need and finished up the final wash.  Just need to get everything organized and in place.  I think my body is what finally made me okay with saying "3rd trimester" because the back aches and pressure down there hit me like a brick wall this weekend.  Every step I took into work this morning was like a punch to the vag.   I was also having period like cramps this morning.  I don't remember any of this until like 39 weeks with last pregnancy.  I'm falling apart!  It's still so early!  
  • Options
    27 weeks today! Hello third trimester! I feel like this pregnancy has flown by so far!
  • Options
    Hello third tri!!! 27 weeks today so i guess i made it! Here in nz we still generally consider 28 weeks to be third tri, but apart from math sux, id rather be celebrating with you lovely ladies!
  • Options
    I've read in more places that it's 27 weeks than I've read it being 28 weeks so happy third trimester to me today!!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just don't get counting from 28 weeks...40/3=13.33...so how is 27 weeks not considered 3rd third trimester?
  • Options
    well, if it's 27 weeks, YAY!!! joined 3rd Tri yesterday :D i cannot believe how fast this is going by. time to really get my butt in gear with the preparations..
  • Options
    I can't believe that today is the day! I can't believe how fast this has flown by!

• Options
    @ecwk we share the same due date, cool!
    @kfarr26 i didnt get that either! Here it is still considered 28 weeks by most medical staff, so all the trimesters end up being different lengths! Wouldnt you divide 40 by 3? I love where i live but we are totally backwards sometimes.
  • Options
    Tomorrow, I'm 29 weeks!
    I've only had about three weeks of feeling 'normal' through the whole pregnancy so far. I had hyperemersis up until about 21 weeks and now after my glucose test week before last... I've come up reading as serverly anemic! Kiddo isn't giving me much of a break, haha.

I'm so ready for March to be here... Let the countdown begin!!
  • Options
    @clairemwalker, my guess date is also the Ides! i joined the 3rd tri club here yesterday with you and @ecwk, but our usual hectic tuesday routine kept me from bumping much. so excited to be 2/3ish done with this and only 1/3ish left before meeting this bub! commence freak-out point! and also, why is it like someone flipped a damn "3rd tri" switch on the discomfort and cranked it way up?! hah!

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    3rd trimester started yesterday! BP started spiking today...go figure... 7m check up on Friday and prob my 3h glucose test since I failed the 1st one.
  • Options

@clairemwalker, my guess date is also the Ides! i joined the 3rd tri club here yesterday with you and @ecwk, but our usual hectic tuesday routine kept me from bumping much. so excited to be 2/3ish done with this and only 1/3ish left before meeting this bub! commence freak-out point! and also, why is it like someone flipped a damn "3rd tri" switch on the discomfort and cranked it way up?! hah!

We must be due the same day :)
  • Options

We must be due the same day :)
    Yes! And @PinkSunglasses16 is as well!

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    Am so glad and excited that am gonna be a mommy with my first baby soon just 12 weeks to go for me I have forgotten all the pains that have been through just looking for that tiny angle to be in my arms soon can't wait longer:) good luck to all the momies here keep waiting for March:)
  • Options
    Joining your ranks as of yesterday! This pregnancy seems to be flying by!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    27 weeks today  :)
  • Options
    I'm 28 weeks today, which means there is absolutely no denying anymore that I've reached the third trimester. :o Oh man, I have so much left to do.
  • Options
    In the third trimester and the belly is definitely growing now! So little time to get things ready now that the holidays are finally over!!! Woo hoo!! Excited for my shower in a couple weeks!
  • Options
    Finally third trimester!! B)
  • Options
    Finally, I can join the club! Due the 28th and its felt like forever until I could officially be in the 3rd trimester!

I've gotten Braxton hicks the last week or so!!! I've also got what feels like Braxton hicks as well, but I'm pretty sure is just the baby the stretching in there as the top part of my uterus does not get hard, these ones are actually a bit painful! Any one else with a little one that stretches out and causes them pain?
  • Options
    I'm due Saint Patrick's Day. I'm interested to know what exactly Braxton Hicks contractions feel like because I think I've had a couple but they aren't super painful. Just very tight that takes half my breath away. Also just after I have to go to the restroom. Is that similar to what others have felt? Also my biggest problem is that I seem to be tiny compared to others and I've questioned my doctor and she assures me that I'm within normal range, but because I look so tiny my husband forgets I'm pregnant sometimes and wants me to run and be super active like I usually am but I can't lol
  • Options
    @hardcorebiker87 yep that sounds like BH contractions to me.
  • Options
    tJaffe said:

Finally, I can join the club! Due the 28th and its felt like forever until I could officially be in the 3rd trimester!

I've gotten Braxton hicks the last week or so!!! I've also got what feels like Braxton hicks as well, but I'm pretty sure is just the baby the stretching in there as the top part of my uterus does not get hard, these ones are actually a bit painful! Any one else with a little one that stretches out and causes them pain?

Yes! My LO likes to stretch out when I'm working and I literally hunch over because it feels like a mini punch to the gut!! I've also had a lot of hip pain recently too... I see a doctor on Tuesday so I will talk and ask about all these lovely feelings!!! Anyone been seeing stars if they move too fast or get up to fast!? I've tried explaining it to my husband but he has no idea what I am talking about. It happened when I was in the shower. I leaned against the wall in order to not feel dizzy...
  • Options
    I'm 30 weeks today and the time seems to be going by faster now I think because of the holidays and increased doctors appointments. Currently I'm waiting to be stuck for the 4th time today for the glucose tolerance test. Still have most of my symptoms too (with the exception of actual throwing up thankfully) and they've gotten worse except nausea, that's gotten a little better. This really hasn't been a pleasurable experience but I will say it is unbelievably awesome feeling my little girl just moving around and kicking all day. Pregnancy has not been fun but I've never been so excited still about anything as much as I am about meeting her in just a few weeks :smile:
  • Options
    A little late to the party but I'm here! 27 weeks today since that is the accepted dating here. Still waiting for the panic mode to kick in but all has been well lately - the calm before the storm perhaps? I can't believe by the end of the week all of us March mommas will be in the home stretch. Crazy!

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    I can't believe we've made it to third trimester! All those first trimester anxieties seem so long ago. I'm freaking out cause it seems like there's so much to do still.
  • Options
    I hit the 3rd trimester on Christmas!

Unfortunately, my acid reflux came back a couple of weeks before the end of my 2nd trimester, and the gas and bloating has been getting so bad that yesterday I was staying close to the toilet because it just felt like I was going to throw up. I was at a friend's house, too. I felt so horrible. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    28 weeks tomorrow! Its pretty surreal that its the final stretch. I am ready though! Question: has anyone else had pain during sex now that your further along? I feel pretty tender (no bleeding). I plan on talking to my OB about this, but I was curious if I was the only one or not?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Been solidly in 3rd tri for a couple weeks now and I've decided that the freak out/panic moment (FTM here) will be after the new year when the "OH MY GOSH IT'S 2016! BABY COMES IN 2016"  realization sets in.  We don't have a lot left to do to prepare other than getting through my shower and the peak of tax season (Not totally sure why I thought a spring baby would be a good idea when I do taxes?!) but OH MY GOSH IT'S ALMOST 2016!!! We should all be meeting our little ones in less than 100 days, where has the time gone?
  • Options
    Guess who joined the club today!!!!!  I can't believe it.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"