March 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome to 3rd Tri....

I hit 26w yesterday and as one of the firsts in the group would like to start the welcome wagon!#

So what symptoms are you happy are GONE!

LFAF- Best Olympic Moments...  Jackie Joyner-Kersee

Re: Welcome to 3rd Tri....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like I've been pregnant foreverrrr. I think I'll have s little more piece of mind in two weeks when I go for another ultrasound. I have been on pelvic rest for 6 weeks
  • Options
    I will be hitting the 3rd tri not Thanksgiving but next Thursday!  Time has been FLYING for me!  I'm almost 1/2 way done with my shot series too.  Only got 11 more to go! Baby boy kicks me all the time and I love it :).  I love being pregnant so I almost don't want it to end, but I can't wait to meet my little man!
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'll be hitting third tri on thanksgiving! I feel like all my symptoms come and go but I've been so incredibly busy lately that I think it has actually helped my hip and joint pain since I've been doing lots of moving.
  • Options
    I just hit the third trimester! Time flying back. Being pregnant hasnt been the easiest, first pregnancy with no idea what to expect, i was so grateful to find this little group. All the woman are here are so supportive! Congratulations to every lady for making as far as we have! March come fast
  • Options
    I can't believe we are entering the last trimester! I will be 26 weeks Wednesday and I'm glad I have no more morning sickness. I also love the peace of mind of feeling her move around constantly. My boys (12 & 8) were able to feel her kick the other day which I think finally made it seem more real to them. :) I also am excited to start going to the Dr's every 2 weeks now, makes it go by so much faster.
  • Options
    It's crazy some of us are already getting there! I have a few more weeks.  Apparently I am confused because I was thinking it started at 28 weeks!
    If you divide 40 weeks by 3, it's right at 26w6d.  It's the same as the confusing "when does second trimester start???" question.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    so exciting!! as much as i feel I've been pregnant forever, it IS going by fast. 24 weeks exactly for me today, so only 3 more weeks left in tri 2.
  • Options
    Agreed @ecwk and @Mrsbearmomma . I believe it's 27 weeks as well. I'm 26 weeks, due March 1..... So 1 week to go!
  • Options
    2 more weeks to go for me too! I cant believe i was sitting around at 10 weeks thinking to myself that i couldnt imagine being 20 weeks pregnant, now here i am at 24 weeks thinking i cant imagine 30 weeks! March is getting very close for me and im getting really nervous! I was having no symtoms any more, but yesterday i was incredibly tired all day. I even had a nap in my lunchbreak
  • Options
    yup, 2 more week for me as well. Although my pregnancy journal said 2nd trimester ended at 24. So weird. I guess they assume 37 weeks baby is fully viable, so count from there. Can't imagine it's almost 3rd tri already. I still don't feel too preggo which makes me fear the third tri will be a rude awakening. 
    imageimage

• Options
    I hit the third trimester Thanksgiving day too! Love that a lot of us are in sync with one another! My little man is kickin' like a freak some days lol. It's too cute. Anyway, Have a great holiday everyone!!
  • Options
    One more week! I can't believe it...3rd trimester! My belly popped this past week so sleeping has been getting difficult and Braxton Hicks have made their appearance. March seems so close yet so far away!
  • Options
    Yup... It feels soooo good... Like reaching a milestone... So many health issues .. But god helped through it all... Wen i read the earlier posts... I cud feel all our excitement... Congratulations everyone on reaching the3rd trimester... God bless
  • Options
    Third trimester today! It feels like things are going by fast.
  • Options
    One more week till Third Trimester. Can't wait!
    M & B
    miscarriage - September 2012 @ 9 weeks
    blighted ovum - November 2012
    BFP!!! - July 2015
    Amelia, my sweet little rainbow baby born March 4, 2016
  • Options
    Made it today - 27 weeks!  First trimester seemed to drag (and I wasn't even sick) but second trimester flew by!
  • Options
    Third trimester here too. I was 27 weeks yesterday. I can't believe it I just feel like the pregnancy has flown by. Here's to a healthy third tri for everyone. Our babies will be here before we know it.
  • Options
    I'm confused how is anyone in the 3rd trimester. It doesn't start till 28 week and I'm due March 1 and am still not in my 3rd trimesters for 4 more days ?
  • Options

I'm confused how is anyone in the 3rd trimester. It doesn't start till 28 week and I'm due March 1 and am still not in my 3rd trimesters for 4 more days ?

Maybe this will help.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    kynbar5 said:
    Maybe this will help.
    When I started this thread I completed 26w... I was starting my 27th week... which according to yours is 3rd tri

Your diagram doesn't have a week 0... so its positioned like 1st week of pregnancy being days 1-7... 2nd week being 1w3d etc

LFAF- Best Olympic Moments...  Jackie Joyner-Kersee

• Options
    kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited December 2015

kynbar5 said:

Maybe this will help.

When I started this thread I completed 26w... I was starting my 27th week... which according to yours is 3rd tri

Your diagram doesn't have a week 0... so its positioned like 1st week of pregnancy being days 1-7... 2nd week being 1w3d etc

That was just the first chart I saw and all I was looking at was that the 3rd tri started on the 27th week. There are a lot of different ones though. I've always known the 3rd tri to start on week 27.
    Edited spelling.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    Today is the day!!! Finally in Trimester 3!!! Now looking forward to my belly to look pregnant and not just looking like excess weight!
  • Options
    Oh! I forgot to post here yesterday!
    Yay for the third trimester!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    skruhmin said:

This pregnancy is flying by! Hello 3rd tri :) Be kind to us all lol

I agree!  No premature babies and go easy on the aches and pains!

Yes! Exactly! I'm dreading the "had my baby prematurely" thread!
    Pregnancy Ticker