I just found out I am 7 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins. So many questions going through my head. I'm so excited to be having twins but also nervous how this will all be compared to my first pregnancy. And how I will survive when I already have a high energetic toddler. I have a few questions for moms that have gone through pregnancy and labor/delivery with twins:
- did you find the pregnancy harder than a single baby pregnancy? The first trimester has been hard so far but I am holding out hope that the second trimester will be great just like with my first.
- did you end up with gestational diabetes or high blood pressure?
- how was labor an delivery for you? Was it twice as bad? Did you have a c-section? How many weeks were you when you delivered?
- tips to survive the first few weeks/months?
- did you choose daycare, nanny, mothers helper or stay at home? I plan to work and continue with my career but want to be realistic.
Thanks in advance for your responses and any tips!