December 2015 Moms
Options

Things I cant wait to do again...

124»

Re: Things I cant wait to do again...

• Options
    To not be soo ever loving tired. I've had a lot of issues with iron deficiency anemia during pregnancy so I just want my iron back so I can feel human and have my brain and energy back
  • Options
    I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again heck id even be happy on my back at this point. I can't wait to scoop my own litter boxes again my girls like their potty cleaned every day but since I have to rely on someone else it only gets done every 2 or 3 days I have 2 cats but purchased several extra litter boxes for them since I couldn't clean every day can't wait to go back to 2 boxes and clean myself!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Forgot about the cats - yes! It's driving me crazy that the boxes are not cleaned enough.
  • Options
    Oh! @courtney198078 @Ccat1977 My hubby changes/scoops the litter when he's home on the weekends, so poor George goes a week without a clean potty. We found that mixing the blue crystals type of litter with the clumping "dual-power" litter, it keeps the smell very manageable, unless he lays a bomb, which happens sometimes... Hubby says it's easier to scoop too. You might try looking for that! It helps so much!!