February 2016 Moms
Options

Everyone introduce yourselves!

Re: Everyone introduce yourselves!

• Options
    Hi! I'm Stephanie 28 years old. This is my 2nd baby my first is my adorable 13 month old son. I live in Illinois. Due February 23
  • Options
    bonillajasbonillajas member
    edited July 2015
    Hello! My name is Jasmine just turned 26, my wonderful boyfriend is 32. We live in New Jersey, we have a fur baby by the name of Luna. She's an 80lb all black german sheperd. Had my first ultrasound at 8wks and a day, estimated due date is February 16th. On week 11 which is the 29th of July, i will be going for the free cell dna test which will help determine the babies sex early, super excited
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hello, i am Victoria. i live in northern VA. i am in my 2nd pregnancy and very nervous. my BF and i are excited at the same time as well. my 1st born is 4 ( will be 5 by the time, baby arrives ).
  • Options
    Hey! My name is Brittney, I'm 25 I've been with my husband for almost 9 years now. We just got married in April. We have always wanted kids, but we're very surprised! We're excited to meet our little bundle of joy! Our due date is February 21st.
  • Options
    marsandharlemmarsandharlem member
    edited July 2015

Hi everyone! I'm Brittney and I'm 25. My husband and I have known each other for 11 years, dating for 5.5 and married for a whole whopping 3 months! We've talked about having kids soon after marriage but were pleasantly surprised that it happened so quickly.
    We live in Ohio and have 3 annoying but extremely adorable cats. I work for a real estate development company and my husband works for an up and coming tech company.
    We are both HUGE nerds, totally into Star Wars, Star Trek and doctor who.

We are Star Wars nerds too. My husband keeps talking about how our little gummy bear will be in the theater with us for episode 7. Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    anb624anb624 member
    Hi I'm Ashlee and am pregnant with my second. My cute dtr will be 3 this month. DH and I have been married for 4 years. He is currently doing pre meds and working and I work as a CNA and will be graduating from nursing school in Dec-yay!! We are super excited for this little one, expected DD is 2/7.
  • Options
    Hey guys! I'm definitely late to the party! I'm Amanda, currently live in South Carolina with DH of 5 years and our daughter who just turned 14 months. I'm 10 weeks now (due Feb 5th). I work from home in research and development for a software company and DH is a firefighter. Last pregnancy I wasn't as active on TB, looking forward to being more involved this time around!
  • Options
    I'm Lissette, I'm 32 years old. My due date is 2/14/16. This will be my second, I have an 11 year old going to middle school...
  • Options
    I'm Amber! I live in the south part of Alabama with my husband of almost 11 years, my DD (8), and my DS (2). I'm a SAHM and my husband is a brick mason. Our sweet bundle of joy is due 2/3/16!
  • Options
    Hi ladies, this is my first post & my first (real) pregnancy...had an ectopic in 2013. Anyway, I'm 10 weeks & excited for my little piglet to come into this crazy world. I'm a pharmacy tech working full-time while perusing a bsn. Any tips on how to convince my husband to let me stop working while I go to school and take care of our baby? Anyway, looking forward to posting more and reading everyone else's stuff.
  • Options
    hello. aleasa here. I'm 31 and my husband is 30... we've been married for 5 years. we're expecting our first Feb. 11. I have pcos and after eight years of "trying" (we weren't really trying ever, I was just told I couldn't have kids so we weren't using birth control and I don't usually have periods to track) we got our surprise positive on June 13!
  • Options
    My due date is Feb. 10th as well. How neat! :) happy pregnancy!
  • Options
    Hi my name is Jennifer. I am currently pregnant with baby number 3. I have a daughter who is 3 and a son who just turned 1. Very excited about adding our third and final family member come Valentine's Day. We were a bit shocked when we found out this one was on the way! I am 27 and my hubby is 26. We live on a farm with cattle and horses and keep very busy. I have a heart problem called Truncas Arteriosis and therefore my pregnancies have all been high risk but so far everything has gone great with all of them. Looking forward to meeting some ladies on here and sharing some experiences! Are they any other ladies that have heart problems? Would love to connect.. Thanks!
  • Options
    gpullegpulle member
    Hi I'm Gayle - I'm 39 and just married a week ago to my guy of about 3 years. He had a vasectomy many years ago unfortunately so we had to go through IVF and our second try has been successful woo hooo I'm 10 weeks now and so excited and still nervous cuz of my age!!! This is gonna be the most amazing adventure :)
  • Options
    gpulle said:

Hi I'm Gayle - I'm 39 and just married a week ago to my guy of about 3 years. He had a vasectomy many years ago unfortunately so we had to go through IVF and our second try has been successful woo hooo I'm 10 weeks now and so excited and still nervous cuz of my age!!! This is gonna be the most amazing adventure :)

Hi Gayle, congrats on your success with IVF. I'm totally with you on the nervous front. I'll be 38 and this is my first pregnancy. Let's hope all goes well! You are so right, this is going to be a great adventure! Good luck
  • Options
    I'm Riley. I'm 21 will be 22 in August. This would be my first full term baby, as I've had two miscarriages before (with same man all 3 times). My boyfriend and I have been on and off together since I was 16 although he has a daughter (4) that we have 50/50 custody of with his ex but up until she was 3 her mother wasn't very involved in her life. My family is not very close but we manage to make it work. I am the oldest of 15 kids from a split family home. Currently I am not working, and if our financial plan continues to work out I will remain to stay at home and take care of the home and baby. One day I'll go back to school for a degree but I haven't decided between becoming a lawyer or teacher.
  • Options
    nictoriousnictorious member
    edited July 2015
    Hi ladies,

My name is Nikki, I'm 32 my bf is 31 and we are expecting our first LO on Feb 5th. I live in MA, have 2 cats and can't wait to meet my beautiful baby! :x
  • Options
    Hi mommas! My name is Chelcia and I'm 28. My bf is 28 as well. I have 2 beautiful babies from a marriage. My son will be 7 in October and my daughter will be 5 in December baby # 3is due February 8th
  • Options
    Hello! My name is Rachel Im 29 and my Dh and I have been friends for ten years, together for 6 and married for almost 2 years. We suffered with infertility for over a year and then had a miscarriage this past january. This pregnancy has been scary to say the least! We are in our ninth week and so far everything is going just as it should and baby is healthy! The first trimester has been rough so far with nausea and tiredness being constant.but i try to tell myself these are good signs! I look forward to reading everyones journey and hope we can all help each other through this adventure!
  • Options
    I'm Alonnah! I'm 20 years old and live in Central Illinois. My SO and I have been together almost a year. Not long but he's an amazing man and will be a great father. I am babysitting. (Standing on my feet for 8+ hours a day with morning sickness was not working for me!)
    We are expecting our first child February 22, but we will have a more accurate date next Wednesday! Both of us are completely thrilled about being pregnant even if it happened a little sooner than expected. :)
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Nikita and live in Virginia with my boyfriend and two pit bulls :)
    FTM, had first Ultrasound yesterday and as unexpected as this is, we are over the moon excited!
    Due date: 2/14/16 ❤️
  • Options
    Hello everyone...I'm Chanel 31 and my DH is 33 this is our 3rd child and we live in Pittsburgh...
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm Danielle ✋
    This is my first pregnancy, and my husband and I are very excited. I live in southern CA and I'm 34 years old. I'm a crazy cat lady and lover of music!
  • Options

Puckettxx said:

Hi ladies!

My name is Megan. I'm 23 and about 5 weeks pregnant. My estimated due date is February 17th. I have a 5 1/2 year old year old son and I'm from Oklahoma.

Hi Megan! Where in Oklahoma are you? I'm due with my second on February 16, and I have a 6 year old too :)

I'm 45 minutes North east of Tulsa. That's awesome!! :)
  • Options
    brandiew1992brandiew1992 member
    edited July 2015
    Hi everyone. My name is Brandie, I'm 22, and this is my first pregnancy. My fiancé and I have been together for a short amount of time, almost six months, and he proposed before we found out that we're having a baby together. Totally unplanned but still excited. My due date is February 20, and while the timing could have been better, the fiancé and I are very happy. While I'm still very early in the pregnancy, we decided to go ahead and tell friends and family that we're expecting.
  • Options
    I don't think I introduced myself yet. My name is Kat and I'm 27 years old. My husband and I are expecting our first baby February 3rd. We have been married about 2 years. We have a dog, Luna, who is our pit bull mix fur baby from a rescue. We are very excited and nervous of course!
  • Options
    Hello everybody my name is sarah I am 25 have been with my SO for 10 years married for 4. We miss carried in april and found out prego again on July 4th. Now about 9 weeks. We are very excited and have been trying for over 3 years. We have 5 fur babies 3 cats and 2 dogs live in West Virginia. We have been remodeling our house so I don't have a kitchen right now and I'm having alot of cravings lol we are ready for baby but our house is not
  • Options
    My name is Anna. I'm 28. My husband (No idea what DH means) and I are so excited because this is our first baby! Our 4-year-anniversary is in 2 weeks. I have my first doctor's appt. with first ultrasound in 2 weeks and it has been so hard to wait and to not tell EVERYONE. I'm only 9 weeks, so we've told our family and close friends, but are waiting until I'm done with my first trimester to tell more people. Approx. due date is Feb. 16! We have 3 dogs (pug, french bulldog, and chiweenie) and are excited for our first non-fur-baby. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Wendy. I'm 28 years old. I am a Cardiac Cath Lab nurse & have been a nurse for 8 years. I live in Tennessee. My husband & I have been together for almost 3 years. This is my first pregnancy & I have a 4 & a half year old step son. We are all very excited.

So far everything has gone pretty smooth other than the typical nausea & fatigue that accompanies the first trimester. I started having some heavy bleeding at 9 weeks & 5 days. After seeing my doctor & confirming that baby was fine, I was put on "pelvic rest" due to her finding of partial placenta previa. Since then the heavy bleeding has subsided to light spotting. Since it is still very early in the pregnancy, I have a high chance of the placenta migrating up and away from the cervix as my uterus grows. We are praying that happens as to avoid any further complications as well as a C-section.

I'm excited for this time in our lives & I'm excited to share with all of you.
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Megan from MS. I turned 32 today and am expecting my 4th on 2/18/16. We had our ultrasound 2 weeks ago and baby is right on schedule so we are over the moon excited. I am a college instructor and my husband is a pilot in the Air Force. These boards always help so much!
  • Options
    cckw16cckw16 member
    Hey everyone,
    I won't tell you my name I'll stick to my screen name but anyway... I am 16 and expecting my first baby on the 6th of Feb
    I have been with my boyfriend over a year now and he is 17, we live in the ROI.
    We are both in our final secondary school year and are sitting state exams next year.
    I am an apprentice hairdresser and my boyfriend works as a waiter.

Although the pregnancy was not planned this seems to be the best thing that's ever happened to us and we cannot wait to meet our bundle of joy.
    Our first scan is scheduled for the 28th of this month so one more week to go, I could not be more excited!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie and I'm 27, engaged to my best friend and father of the baby Brian. Wedding is in October! Found out Canada day that I'm pregnant. Was a surprise but we are both happy about it. I'm currently 8w3d along. I work as an accounting assistant and he works as an hvac mechanic, we have a house and are ready for this unexpected surprise. We had the first ultrasound a week ago and could hear and see the heartbeat, it was simply amazing. Other then major nausea and exhaustion, my pregnant is going good :)
  • Options
    *trigger alert, loss mentioned*. hello all, my name is Rachel, I have one DD that will be 3 in September and had a mmc in may resulting in a d&c may 8. We are very lucky to have conceived right away and I am now 9w3d pregnant with our rainbow baby. Our angel baby stopped growing at 9w6d, so I am getting anxious for our next appointment with this baby. Luckily, our doctor is seeing us every 2 weeks for the first trimester, so that has eased some of my stress. I am a Respiratory Therapist at one of the biggest hospitals in the Midwest and DH and I will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary at the end of this month. Hoping for a healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy for everyone here!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Amy. I'm 33 years old, and my husband is 31. We've been married about 8 months, and this our first child so we are super excited! We live in the Tampa Bay Area in Florida. My hubby is a firefighter and I am a registered nurse. I found out the day before Father's Day that I am pregnant, so I got to tell my husband he's going to be a daddy on Father's Day! We are due the end of February and very excited for our first OB appt. tomorrow morning!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Karen and I am an ancient 36 yrs old. My boyfriend and I have been together 10 yrs & didn't have an urgent reason to get married until now. Put that on the list before the baby comes around Feb 18th. We have 3 spoiled dogs and are looking forward to our first human child.

I really miss wine and not feeling nauseous!
  • Options
    I'm purple tulip, and I've been hesitant to join the group because I've had 2 losses recently and I'm pretty sensitive about certain topics and babies/pregnancy in general.
    But I'm trying to work through that so here I am. Plus I am very happy to be expecting!

I have an almost 6 year old boy, a 3.5 year old girl, and a little boy in heaven who left us when he was 2 months old last November. I also had a mmc in February.

I had a c section the first time around due to a breech baby, a med free vbac that went from no symptoms to active labor immediately and lasted 6 hours, and a prodromal labor that lasted a few days and switched to active labor without anyone realizing it, and resulting in a scramble to get me to the hosptital and someone to attend the delivery. So I have no idea what to expect this time around!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello!! My name is Valerie. I am a STM. I have a sweet little boy who is 8... I guess not so little anymore!! Hubs and I are both 31 years old and we live in Alberta, Canada! We are expecting sometime at the end of Feb. I have had my first prenatal... And waiting to have my first ultrasound!! I have been checking this all out for a couple weeks and I think I have a handle on things and feel like I already know some of you just through reading the posts!! I am on the very same page as most of you gals and can't wait to become part of the conversations!!
  • Options
    Hey you guys. FTM. I'm 9w1d. I just got married May 24,2015. Let me tell you, this was not according to "our plan" I wanted to be in a house, with a garage, I'm almost done with school, under 20 hours left, finished school etc. I don't know if anyone else is in my situation. But I've learned to let go of control and embrace this. My mom told me best "you're married." And I am, all of my bridesmaids and maids jokingly said this would happen, and they were right. We did things very traditional, not moving in together, sex after marriage thing. So you can imagine my shock when my symptoms weren't that of a menstrual cycle but of a baby. I'm 24, he's 27 and ever since we found out he has been so supportive, especially because it seems like I just became a fan of morning sickness. I have to be honest, I'm scared and after telling my maid of honor and getting the response "it's so early, though!" That has made me fearful of telling other family and other friends. So I've just been praying for encouragement in that, we have our second u/s on Aug 5th. I'm excited! So I really want to be that prayer warrior, sister for you guys that need it. I am so excited for this season.

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb."-Psalms 139:13

• Options
    Hi Everyone!!! My name is Keshia. I'm 24 and married to a wonderful husband. We've been married for about a year and a half and have been together for a little over 6 years. This will be baby number 1 for us both! 

Last year, after being off birth control for almost a year and no pregnancy, I learned that I have PCOS. My doctors were shocked because I don't look like the typical candidate for that issue as I'm young, not overweight, fairly active, with no health issues. It was a devastating blow to me since having kids was a HUGE life goal for me in addition to having my career.

I'm currently 11 weeks and I'm due on February 4, 2016. I'm so excited to have a little one and make my in-laws grandparents for the 1st time and give my parents a 2nd grandchild to love. 

I'm not eligible for FMLA since I work for a small company in GA and we have no state laws for maternity leave. Read through my company handbook and we also don't have anything in place regarding maternity leave either. I plan on staying home for 8 weeks (if I can't get more) then going back to work. Haven't yet told my boss as she's new but I'll have to let her know in the next week or two as my little bump is starting to show!

Congrats to all of you ladies on your pregnancies and I hope it's a safe and healthy one for all of us!
  • Options
    Hi. My DH and I are both 33 from Toronto, we have been together for 6 years and got married last November. We love to travel and decided to start trying during our "last hurrah" trip in May (we went to Iceland, Denmark and Paris). I had wanted to start trying a month prior because I was concerned that since we're older it might take a while, but DH convinced me not to, just in case, because then I wouldn't be able to drink and eat French cheeses (which I love) while we were traveling. I'm glad he convinced me to hold off, because we got pregnant on our first attempt during vacation. Probably because we were so relaxed and just having a great time. 

We're both extremely excited and looking forward to being parents.