January 2016 Moms
Options

What names are on your short list?

1234568»

Re: What names are on your short list?

• Options
    @paigeyferd that's how I felt too. We came up with our girl’s name so quickly and couldn’t agree on a boy’s name to save our lives. We did finally agree on a boy’s name though…it just took much longer hah.
  • Options

Girl: Piper Finnley
    Boy: Harrison Finn

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Octavia Anne  for our girl :) 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Married: Feb. 2014
    TTC #1: March 2014
    Clomid: 1 cycle no IUI lead to a BFP 
  • Options
    If a celebrity supposedly picked the same names as you...but you've had it picked out since December and you LOVED it, would you keep the name?
  • Options
    We are having a baby girl and her name is Annalyn Claire
  • Options
    l4rkl4rk member
    mrettig13 said:

If a celebrity supposedly picked the same names as you...but you've had it picked out since December and you LOVED it, would you keep the name?

Depends on the name. If it is something like Apple or North, then definitely not. But if the names are actually names, then absolutely!
  • Options
    @l4rk it is a real name. I just don't want them to actually pick it, then become extremely trendy and ridiculous. I don't know how to reply like you did...whoops ha
  • Options
    I'm having a boy & his name will be Mason Robert Charles.
    if he was a she she would have been Avery Rayne Elizabeth
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    We're having a girl named Hadley Michelle. Michelle is her godmother's name. If it had been a boy, it would have been Foster Kent. Foster is my FIL's middle name and Kent is my father who passed away's name.
  • Options
    @macattack15 do you pronounce Rayne like Rain? I love it!!!
  • Options
    My SO wants to name our daughter Carter. I think it's to boyish, but I haven't been able to change his mind. Her middle name is going to be Victoria. I thought about calling her CarterV or CarterVi, but I'm not sure if that's weird and who knows if the V would stick. I know a girl named CarterAnn, that's what she goes by and it works for her, but I don't know if that will work for us. He said he'd be ok with calling her Tori from her middle name, but I don't like the idea of calling her only by a part of her middle name. Any better ideas?
  • Options
    We are having a boy. We are between Miles Jonathan or Carson Jonathan.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers