November 2015 Moms
Options

Gender and names?!?!?!

Re: Gender and names?!?!?!

• Options
    We won't find out until June 12 when I'm over 18 weeks along. We are pretty sure we'll go with Hudson George for a boy, but we are pretty stuck with girl names. I like Gemma and Lauren and my husband likes Georgia
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby G
  • Options
    urby87urby87 member
    @SassyLew2 I like Gemma and Georgia. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are having a girl and naming her Kinsley Nicole
  • Options
    Congratulations and I really like the name.  The unisex thing is a good idea.  My friend had a little girl 2 years ago and we searched unisex names for months, because she didn't want her to be at a disadvantage in the working world.  She went with Harper Quin, which I love.  I just found out I am having a girl and I am trying to decide on names.  I am thinking Genevieve or Mila.  But I still have some thinking to do. 
  • Options
    Congratulations! I love the name. I am finding out the gender at my next appointment in 5 days. I can't WAIT!!!!
  • Options
    I also find out the 11th!!! I'm dying with all the waiting!! Just a few more days now :)
  • Options
    Names are ment to be unique and if you like it go for it! Very cute name ideas
    We have decided to pick a few out and when baby is here we will decided then just because some family members are to opinionated about it so we wil keep the name a secret our little surprise
  • Options
    Haven't found out the sex yet (13w4d) but for a girl we are strongly leaning toward Gracelynn Heather and for a boy either Austin Thomas or Austin Lee.
  • Options
    Opinions of Dax, Elliot, Ezra, Tierney? Or for a girl; Emery, Jamie, Rosie.
    Last name Neault.
    ??

Feedback appreciated !
  • Options
    sarajayy said:

Opinions of Dax, Elliot, Ezra, Tierney? Or for a girl; Emery, Jamie, Rosie.
    Last name Neault.
    ??

Feedback appreciated !

I love the name Emery! I think Anna would go well with it.
  • Options
    I will be finding out when we get there haha, will be telling people the gender but keeping the name we chose a secret :) congrats on your little girl, they are great fun! Love the name as well. Don't let any negative comments upset you etc Xx
  • Options
    Almg15Almg15 member
    We went for an US last week (11w 5d) The baby was moving soo much! It was amazing! If its a girl she will be Cyndall Rose and a boy will be Logan Douglas. Idc about anyones opinion but if u must let me know how u feel about them..go ahead :) The US tech went over the babys legs and we couldnt really see much, BUT, im pretty sure i saw the 3 lines that girls have lol. I told him that i really really want another boy so i think he played it off by saying "Nothing there yet but we wont know fore sure until 16w" lol We will find out soon enough i guess :)
  • Options
    We found out today at 12w4d that we are having a boy and we've picked out the name Gannon Allen.
  • Options
    I found out today that I'm having a boy. My 3rd boy. I really thought it was a girl this time. We can't decide on a name. Congratulations on the baby girl!
  • Options
    This pregnancy has been going by so fast! I'm 13 weeks so we will find out gender next month. I have some names in mind but don't want to commit to anything before being sure of the gender first :)
  • Options
    I'm anxious to find out the gender of our baby lol. If it's a girl we decided on Evalyn. If its boy we are soo lost..its hard for come up with a good boy name we both agree on lol. Soo far we like the names Noah Damian Isaac and Benjamin. Any suggests people?
  • Options
    Grace is cute
  • Options
    stacyw466 said:

Congrats on your girl! We have a boy name and girl name picked but we will not be finding out what our bundle of joy is until delivery. :)

Was your husband on board with this or did you have to convince him? Or vice versa, did you have to be convinced? I'm not sure I want to know before delivery, but my husband does ( I'm only 11+3 so we have time to talk about it, lol) and I'm wondering how you came to decide?
  • Options
    I have no idea what I'm having!
    I am 12 weeks and have had literally no signs!
    No sickness nothing like my daughter.
    Names I've chosen are.
    Boy: Ryker John
    Girl: Kora Elaine
  • Options
    Don't know what we're having yet, but we're going with Naya Louise for a girl, or Noah Landry for a boy. :)
    Baby number 1 on the way!
  • Options
    We find out Monday hopefully if the baby cooperates! Our girl name is Zoey Olivia and our boy name is Tucker Andrew.
  • Options
    I love that name it is very beautiful. I am naming my girl (if I have one) Jemmina Alexandra Ann.
  • Options
    We have decided on Riker or Penelope. Not sure of any middle names yet though! :/ names are hard...so permanent!
  • Options
    We are currently thinking Ainsley Rose for a girl and Wyatt James for a boy. Both middle names are family names.
  • Options
    We find out in a couple more weeks but our names are; for a girl Josslyn Eileen and for a boy Locklan or Kilian Jacob
  • Options
    I haven't found out yet but randomly if we are having a girl we've already decided that her middle name will be Rain!
  • Options
    Dax and Ezra are 2 of my favorites. My hubby disagrees. So, for a boy we have Thaddeus James and a girl is Tessa Joy. We aren't finding out gender so we will see if those names stick for the next 5 months
  • Options
    We find out the gender next Friday and couldn't be anymore excited!!! For a boy we are going to name him Kroy Mitchell. For a girl we are leaning towards Rowen Poppy. I really wanted to name our little girl Bradlea but my fiancé hates that for a girl
  • Options
    OhashfoOhashfo member
    We are doing Hudson Neal for a boy and Eloise Kate for a girl! I'm 11w1d and I don't think I can find out gender until 18 weeks. But I have an ultrasound tomorrow and cannot wait to see how much babe has grown!
  • Options
    We are having a girl and most likely naming her Emerson. Runner up is Summer!
  • Options
    It's a boy and Gannon Allen
  • Options
    DD1 is Payton Elizabeth and DD2 is Hadley Charlotte.

Since this is our last baby, we want to continue my husband's family tradition of the initials ACN. (Partly for the family business and partly just because. LOL)

My choices are Alexander Charles and Ainsleigh Claire. (Unusual spelling on Ainsleigh because then all 3 girls will have an equal number of letters, and I'm apparently OCD about it.) DH hasn't given full approval, but I usually get my way.
  • Options
    tayzavtayzav member
    We are scheduled to find out Friday and I'm soooo beyond excited. However I'm keeping the names to myself just because I'm stingy like that lol. We already have our names picked out for either one they surprise us with. :D
  • Options
    Vivienne Rose Cherie or Cherie Rose and George Charles after our Grandfathers.
    Which girl name do you like better?
  • Options
    @elaine8119 I think Vivienne is beautiful!
  • Options
    @ashleybe That's a really cute name! My name is Rayne (Rain)Leslie. I always get compliments on my name. I don't know the gender but am hoping to get to find out next week at my 16 week appointment. We have a boy name picked out, Brayden Aston, but no girl names yet.