Pregnant after 35
Options

39 and pregnant?

13»

Re: 39 and pregnant?

• Options
    I'm 37. Got pregnant at 36 pretty much on our honeymoon on the first try. I used the period tracker app. Tells you about when you're ovulating and when to try. It worked for us. 26 weeks a long now.
  • Options
    I just turned 37 and my DH has delayed enjaculate on. I had 2 failed iui and losing hope. Your stories are really inspiring.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll be 39 in February.  I just POAS and found out I'm expecting my 3rd.  I'm freaking out a little.  

I joined TB when I was KUed with my son (2010) but, I haven't posted in forever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm 39 and got pregnant on our first try. This will be our first child, though my DH has two children from previous relationships.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: 39 DH: 41
    Met in HS, but lost touch for 12 years after graduation
    1st Date: 5/27/06
    Engaged: 9/16/13
    Married: 6/20/15
    BFP: 9/2/15
    CVS: 11/3/15 (all good news - thank God!)
    EDD: 5/11/16

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I love hearing all of these experiences.  I am 38 so it give a lot of hope.

Lurking but had to write thank you all for sharing.  
  • Options
    I'm 42, after trying for 6 years I decided to stop trying this month supprisingly it happened. I'm 5 weeks 5days to day . It came naturally with the help of God.
  • Options
    I'm 39. Will be 40 in December and baby is due January. Have two boys ages 13 and 9. Expecting a girl this time! This pregnancy was ALL Natural and unplanned. But loving it. Went through all genetic testing and everything was fine. 22 weeks today!!
    This Pregnancy a lot harder cause of
    My age and I also have fibro.
  • Options
    Yep. I am 43. No trying at all. We were very very surprised.
  • Options
    I tried to get pregnant for 5 years during my late twenties/ early thirties and I was unsuccessful. Then bam! I was pregnant twice in two years at 34 &35. Now I'm pregnant again(unplanned) at 39! It can happen anytime apparently.
  • Options
    I am 38, will be 39 in May and we are pregnant with our first naturally. 4w3d due in June 2016.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    lisahe1lisahe1 member
    edited October 2015
    My sweet little guy was born on Sept 14! I'm 39 and for the most part I had a perfect pregnancy. I did have very high blood pressure in the third trimester and so my doctor put me on a low dose of Labetolol for the last month or so. They induced me at 39 weeks and ended up doing a c-section because he was coming out shoulder first. But my age didn't play a role in any difficulties in my pregnancy and my husband and I hope to have another child within the next 18-24 months! If we don't, though, that's okay - this little nugget is as perfect as it gets. Best of luck to all mamas and mamas-to-be!
  • Options
    Lovely to hear that so many of you are conceiving naturally.. I read (shouldn't!) all the percentages and risks and think at 45 it may be too late... But who knows ...
  • Options
    Lovely to read this.. I have never had children and I met my fiancé at 44 and after him saying he didn't want children, he has a DD aged 19 I just thought I would have a life without my own children.. And not his fault I didn't have them in my 20s and 30s!! Then one night at about 11.30 he announces that he had been thinking we should try as he felt a bit selfish...this is my first month of trying, ever and trying not to get too excited... Fingers crossed..
  • Options
    I am pregnant with #3, conceived naturally, and I will be 39 when the baby is born!
    photo 3b43f478-6280-4d47-9376-66fc916418a0_zpslewcrjtbjpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am 39 and 8 weeks along. Feeling very sick in comparison to my other 3 but happy non the least.
  • Options
    38 and we were totally surprised by it. I had my first daughter at 29 after 1.5 years of trying. We'd given up on having a second after rounds of clomid, tests (we don't see anything wrong but can't tell you what's preventing it), etc. then we moved 2000 miles and wha-la!! Apparently this baby just didn't want to be born in Texas.
  • Options
    I am 40 and was lucky enough to conceive naturally after one month at 39. I thank God everyday.
  • Options
    I am 38. So I have missed 2 periods and having all kinds of symptoms but negative urine tests. Went to doctor and had negative urine test. I asked for blood test but he says not necessary because I'm not pregnant. He says my uterus at my yearly appt that day felt normal. He put me on hormone pills Aygestin to have a cycle for 5 days. I've stopped after those 5 days completed as directed and still no AF. Is it possible that my doctor is wrong? Cud I possibly be pregnant? Anyone experience this before? Any insight?
  • Options
    I am 40 and DD is 8 weeks. Figured we got pregnant 5 days before my 40th birthday. Best. Present. Ever. There is hope!!!