Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Cycle Buddies! December/January babies!

Re: Cycle Buddies! December/January babies!

• Options

I haven't been, but I just bought a BBT and the TCOYF book! I've been relying on OPK.

• Options
    @jsherfick I think you probably ovulated later than you think.  You can ovulate several days after getting a positive OPK.  The luteal phase (the part of your cycle after you ovulate) is only 10 - 16 days.  Sounds like you're on the right track for temping next cycle though.  I'd also recommend downloading Fertility Friend.  It does all the work for you of determining when you ovulated, and it has some great tutorials.  Good luck!
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey ladies!

Cd14 with a almost positive OPK ( with 2 coffees so I'm assuming +)

I totally bailed on trying to temp this week. DS has a cold and has been up at all hours, or I've just plain old forgotten to take my temp. Oh well!
  • Options

@jsherfick I think you probably ovulated later than you think.  You can ovulate several days after getting a positive OPK.  The luteal phase (the part of your cycle after you ovulate) is only 10 - 16 days.  Sounds like you're on the right track for temping next cycle though.  I'd also recommend downloading Fertility Friend.  It does all the work for you of determining when you ovulated, and it has some great tutorials.  Good luck!

@kmcconnell22 - Thank you! I'm actually entering my data into Fertility Friend right now!
  • Options
    I've been temping pretty solid this cycle got my cross hairs on ff, dotted but still so hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks I'll know if I'm in our out this cycle :)
  • Options
    Got another big temp spike today.  Hoping that's good thing??  Could be because I tossed and turned for a while and got up to pee before  I checked my phone and saw that it was almost time to temp.  Oops!
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Still no AF, but my temp dove down below the cover line. On to the next cycle!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Still no AF, but my temp dove down below the cover line. On to the next cycle!

Boo, sorry to hear that!  FX for your next cycle.  :)
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Well - I'm out :( AF showed up this morning. Fx for next cycle!
  • Options
    jsherfick said:

Well - I'm out :( AF showed up this morning. Fx for next cycle!

Bummer!  Good luck temping this cycle.  Fx for a BFP!
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    @jsherfick, I'm sorry to hear that :( good luck next cycle!

@kmcconnell22, how's the wait going? Are you antsy, debating testing sooner, etc, yet? 
  • Options
    @kyleneum13 I'm planning to test either tomorrow or Thursday.  It seems like quite a few ladies on here have gotten a BFP as early as 9 or 10 DPO, so of course that's all the encouragement I need!  ;)  What about you?  Did you decide if you are going to test before your trip?
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Thanks @kyleneum13!  Sounds like you have a good plan.  FX for you as well.  :)
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Thanks for the support ladies! Fx for all of you! And for the others that are also out this cycle, let's get boozy tonight! Good luck next time around!
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  How are you all doing??  Sooo I took a hpt today. . . and got a bfn. I knew my chances weren't very high this early, but I figured I'd give it a shot since others have gotten positives at 9po before.  I'm starting to get some of my usual PMS symptoms, so I'm assuming that since I didn't turn a test that AF is probably on her way.  I know it's not over until AF shows up, but I guess I'm not really holding out hope for this cycle anymore.  :(
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    8 DPO for me...no signs yet, I think it's too early for me. My test date according to FF is 4/13, but DH and I are gonna be away for the weekend for a destination wedding and I am so tempted to test!! 

@kmcconnell22 You aren't out yet! Many women don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all, it's not over until AF shows!!
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    CD 3 here- got my BFN again Easter Sunday :/

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    Surprise BFP! September 1, 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Baby Eden born 5/11/16 <3<3<3

• Options

CD 3 here- got my BFN again Easter Sunday :/

By CD3 do you mean that you are 3 days late? If you are late, your cycle doesn't start over at 1 until you get AF. :) good luck!

@kmcconnell22, it's not over yet! FX for you!
  • Options
    Concreteayngel: no unfortunately I got BFN Sunday and AF on Monday so I'm out for that cycle for sure :/ this is month 5 of actively "trying" but NTNP since August :/

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

• Options

Concreteayngel: no unfortunately I got BFN Sunday and AF on Monday so I'm out for that cycle for sure :/ this is month 5 of actively "trying" but NTNP since August :/

Gotcha! Well sorry for the bad luck! Good luck next time around!

• Options

Gotcha! Well sorry for the bad luck! Good luck next time around!

Thank you, best of luck to you too :)

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

• Options
    Thanks @erica0901 and @concreteayngel.  I know that I still have to wait and see, but it sure feels like AF is on her way. . .
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    ecmbecmb member

Well I still haven't o'ed yet.  I'm on CD18 and got a temp shift down today so I'm really hoping I see it start to spike up tomorrow morning.

FX for everyone waiting to test AND starting a new cycle.

Me: 32  Hubby: 31

Married 12/29/12

Started TTC July 2014

Miscarriage August 2014

Emmett born February 2016

Expecting Baby #2 in August 2017

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/544e80

• Options

Hi ladies!  How are you all doing??  Sooo I took a hpt today. . . and got a bfn. I knew my chances weren't very high this early, but I figured I'd give it a shot since others have gotten positives at 9po before.  I'm starting to get some of my usual PMS symptoms, so I'm assuming that since I didn't turn a test that AF is probably on her way.  I know it's not over until AF shows up, but I guess I'm not really holding out hope for this cycle anymore.  :(

Bummer! Ill still keep my fx for you but I totally know the feeling. Last cycle I started spotting four days before AF actually arrived. Today is dpo 7 (approx 5 days before period if my cycle length is the same as last month) and I had a little spotting along with general PMSy symptoms. Its hard not to feel down when your gut tells you this isnt the month. Obviously still too early to test and there is still a chance but this is the first mornjng Im not feeling hopeful.

Good luck to you. Ill be looking for updates!
  • Options
    Thanks @kyleneum13, I'll keep my fx for you as well.  I'm right there with you as far as the gut feeling about this month.
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Hi ladies, kmcconell22 I'm back.. 10 dpo and desperately want to test. Will wait. I know this is the cycle for me. I pray it is. Keep going ladies.. we must stick together and ra ra ra!! Good luck @ kyleneum13 fx doll!
  • Options
    FX for you @Carlaisy!  What day are you planning to test?
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    well I got a bfn today as well. since I have NO clue when I Oed, we are doing the BDing ever other day till AF shows up. Going to test again on monday and every week till i get that bp or af shows up. Then I will start temping! 

Age 24 DH 24 TTC#1!
    NTNP since June '14
    TTC since February '15
    Anniversary

photo mrsespigreen_3_Autocorrect Fail Bumpie-2_zps0y7kauvn.jpg
  • Options
    Anyone here get an early 11dpo bfp? Fx :)>-
  • Options
    Thanks a mil kmcconnell22.. tomorrow is so early at 11dpo. Must be dilly to test but I am going to give it a bash :D
  • Options
    Are we cycle buddies kmcconnell22? ;;)
  • Options
    VesperLoveVesperLove member
    edited April 2015
    So my dental assistant today was the next in line to ask me about trying for kids. I don't blame her -- they are incredibly sweet people who keep up on all your life stuff and I haven't been in in two years ... so when they asked and I said "we bought a house, got married, etc" the next question in line was "and are you thinking about kids?" Blah. I told her "when the time is right" and she responded with "don't wait too long". I was going to punch her in the mouth and break her perfect pretty teeth until she followed it up with "my husband and I tried for a year and a half and had almost given up hope when we finally got pregnant" so I felt a LITTLE better about it (that she had been through it before too and wasn't just one of those oops I'm preggo peeps). But still, even in just 2 months of trying I'm waiting to hurt people ... that isn't a good sign.
  • Options
    My chart is scaring me today... huge temp nosedive :-S I'm only 9DPO so getting AF will be bad news bears. This is my first cycle temping so I don't know what my normal LP is. But I've heard <10 is a sign of a potential problem. So here's hoping I just had an off day!

Good luck to everyone else still in the running!
  • Options
    Carlaisy said:

Are we cycle buddies kmcconnell22? ;;)

I'm 9dpo, so it looks like you're one day ahead of me.  Still close enough to be cycle buddies though.  :)  Keep us posted on your test!  I'd totally go for it.  But then I tested today at 9dpo, so I might not be the best source, lol.
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Ugh, @kyleneum13 that is so annoying!  I agree that knowing she had issues makes it a little better, but STILL.  People need to mind their own freakin' business.

Keeping my fx for you @cards10.  Hopefully it was just a fluke.  Was there anything that could have thrown off your temp today?
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    @cards10, fx for you. I don't want to be the symptom spotter and throw any false home out there but SOME women do see a dip around implantation time. Whether that actually ends in implantation/pos HPT or not, I have no idea, but it could be totally normal to see a dip around this time. I'd wait and see what tomorrow brings. Good luck!
  • Options

Keeping my fx for you @cards10.  Hopefully it was just a fluke.  Was there anything that could have thrown off your temp today?
    Thanks! The only thing I did differently yesterday was go to the dentist but I can't imagine why that would affect my temps. I went to bed a little early last night and I'm pretty sure I slept through the night not waking up once when I usually do a few times, maybe that's it? Apparently I needed the sleep!