Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Cycle Buddies! December/January babies!

Re: Cycle Buddies! December/January babies!

• Options
    Well now I'm not totally confident that I actually O'ed.  My temperatures dropped back to normal after being slightly raised for 3 days, and FF is giving me the dotted line for my cross-hairs.  I'm on cd22 now, but my cycles are anywhere from 31 - 35 days, so it's possible that I'll O in the next couple days.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    CD9/7DPO - we had really great timing, and this was the first cycle I recorded BBT and other fertility signs. FF has nice strong cross-hairs, and I'm just trying to survive the next week w/o going insane. Fx for everyone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CD14 today and still no O. I did an OPK this morning, neg, but then remembered you shouldnt use FMU soo... damn. It was my last one too and those things are pricey! I think ill just focus on temp and CM and see what haopens. Also had what i thought was EWCM yesterday but coulda been arousal fluid. Back to watery this morning. Hoping for a higher temp tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hello I am ttc baby #2. My 3 year old DD was a surprise to my DH and I. Im on cycle day 26. AF should be here Friday. I O'd either the 16th or the 18th. Hoping to hold out until Wednesday to test. Im having a few steange symptoms such has tender left breast, Strange its only 1. I am having a horrible time sleeping, i toss and turn all night. I have been peeing more then normal, and by the time Im done at work I am so tired I feel like i will fall asleep staying up. But then again I am not sleeping well.
  • Options
    @momsronnoc haha! Shark week but with sex! That might work with my DH. We're about to start shark week too.

• Options
    @momsronnoc LOL, I love it! Think my DH would find that funny.
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • Options

CD14 today and still no O. I did an OPK this morning, neg, but then remembered you shouldnt use FMU soo... damn. It was my last one too and those things are pricey! I think ill just focus on temp and CM and see what haopens. Also had what i thought was EWCM yesterday but coulda been arousal fluid. Back to watery this morning. Hoping for a higher temp tomorrow.

Get the Wondfos from Amazon. Much cheaper
    Me: 31 DH: 30
    Married since 8/2013
    TTC #1 since 3/2015
  • Options
    CD 25, 6DPO. Really hoping this is my month. If so would be due about the 15th of Dec. 
    TWW is awful. Best of luck to all you ladies ! :)
    ****************************************************************************************************
  • Options
    @lovelychica1022, thanks for the info! I'll definitely order some for next round. I don't think they'll be here in time to continue using them this round even with my Amazon Prime :) but definitely don't want to keep spending that much on those suckers. 
  • Options
    @kyleneum13 Oh yeah you're right, bummer. They're not as much fun as the clear blue, but they seem to work pretty well :)
    Married since 8/2013
    TTC #1 since 3/2015
  • Options
    The ones I have are just from the grocery store pharmacy. I haven't gotten a single even SLIGHTLY colored line - last month or this month, though last month I started testing too late I think. I'd much rather use something people have actually seen results with. 
  • Options

Get the Wondfos from Amazon. Much cheaper
    I just bought some off amazon, 50 OPKs and 20 pregnancy test for $21.00.  I'm from Canada and a box of two FRERs is $16.00!
  • Options
    ChristilynnP - my DH and I have used Pre-Seed and haven't had any problems. 8-}
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    VesperLoveVesperLove member
    edited March 2015
    I don't think brand matters though some people said they like the Mabis (sp?) ... I have one from Fred Meyer. The only one I've heard negative things about is Target brand which tends to favor certain temps ... and if you can get one that goes to the hundredth rather than the 10th, that's better (more accurate).
  • Options
    @Kylene - thank you for the advise.  Much appreciate!!! :)
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Options
    Hi, this is my first month really TTC (we ditched contraceptives in December but this is the first month using OPK's and charting). I'm 10 DPO and the 2WW is driving me crazy! I'm trying not to symptom spot but I've had some pretty strange symptoms (out of the normal for me) so I'm hoping that is a good sign. Good luck to all of you out there!
  • Options
    @btate01, how long are you going to wait to test?
  • Options
    @kyleneum13 I'm not sure, I'm trying to wait as long as possible to avoid a false negative! But let's be honest, I'll prob test on 14DPO, that's all I can stand to wait haha. FF is recommending I wait until 19 DPO so if I get a negative at 14 I'll prob wait and retest at 19.
  • Options
    @btate01 I wish I had that much self control!  I know I'll be testing at 9dpo, lol.
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    @kmcconnell22 lol I don't know that it's self control, it's more that I'm just scared of the disappointment!
  • Options
    I would consider myself successfull in self control if I can wait until 12dpo. In reality it will probably be 11dpo...who am I kidding 10dpo!
  • Options

You all are cracking me up, because I'm right there with you ladies.  When my DH and I started TTC, was testing at 9-10dpo b/c I was too excited to wait!!!  I knew the odds of a BFP were zilch, but I peed away with fingers crossed. :)

*YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! Mind if I join your thread? 2nd cycle TTC #1. This is my first cycle charting and temping, which has been a godsend. Today I'm 6DPO. I'm going to start testing at 8DPO, because I've got a drawer full of cheapies and I don't think I have the restraint to wait any longer. I'm hoping this is my cycle! Fx!! Good luck to you all!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Hello
    1. 1st month ttc
    DPO-14days no AF yet
  • Options
    Hello I'm not used to all these terms on here. Not sure what they all mean. This will be my first time TTC with my first. Will be using a OPK starting on the 6th. Very excited for this chapter in our life. We are praying for everyone. :)
    Good luck to everyone in here TTC!!!!
  • Options
    6dpo, temp went back up today.  Still have the dotted cross-hairs and not totally confident that I ovulated.  I was sick earlier in the month and had some higher temps, so I think that may be throwing off FF.  Including my chart link if anyone wants to give their 2 cents on whether I've O'ed yet.  :)
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options

6dpo, temp went back up today.  Still have the dotted cross-hairs and not totally confident that I ovulated.  I was sick earlier in the month and had some higher temps, so I think that may be throwing off FF.  Including my chart link if anyone wants to give their 2 cents on whether I've O'ed yet.  :)

Wow that is all over the place, isn't it? Hump it out and see what happens. It's not over til AF shows up!
  • Options

Wow that is all over the place, isn't it? Hump it out and see what happens. It's not over til AF shows up!
    Thanks!  Yeah, I was hoping for a little more clarity with temping this month.  I really think being sick earlier is throwing things off, but there's no way to know for sure without a few more high temps. 

On a lighter note, DH is much happier with TTC this month since I ditched the OPKs.  I thought he might not like the scheduled feel of having sex every 2-3 days.  Nope!  Turns out he's been marking future "sex days" on his phone calendar, lol. ;))
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options

Hello,

This is our 2nd cycle TTC #2, I will be temping and using OPK. Good Luck!

• Options

On a lighter note, DH is much happier with TTC this month since I ditched the OPKs.  I thought he might not like the scheduled feel of having sex every 2-3 days.  Nope!  Turns out he's been marking future "sex days" on his phone calendar, lol. ;))
    LOL - I thought my DH was the only one that did that.  We get home from work and he starts asking if I'm ready for bed yet?!?!?  It's only 6:30.  :-O
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Options
    hi ladies im currently on cd 20.. 25 months ttc, 1st month using ff and temping.  Have light PCOS and RE put me on 100mg of clomid cd 3-7 and 1500 mg metformin.  According to ff i haven't ovulated but I did get two + opk last wed and thurs... so who knows... RE is reviewing my temp chart today so we will see what she says...
    "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 
  • Options
    Hello everyone :) I'm cd25, think I'm 7dpo. I'm 31, married a year and a half and is my first time ttc. Been testing since yesterday bc I'm totally obsessed! Fx that we all get our BFPs this cycle!
    Married since 8/2013
    TTC #1 since 3/2015
  • Options
  • Options
    Not sure what happened but I wrote more than hello and that's all I see?? Lol
  • Options
    Dpo 12 for me today and I tested and got a bfn.. Slight spotting so think I'm out.. Good luck to the rest of you I have fx for you all..
  • Options
    How's everyone doing?  Anyone getting ready to test soon??  

My temp went up again today.  If it stays elevated tomorrow, FF will confirm that I O'd on Monday (cd22).  I thought I was doing better with the waiting this month, but I'm really jealous of ladies with 28 day cycles right now. . . 

TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    My temp went up again today too, so if it stays elevated tomorrow as well I'm predicting FF will predict I O'd on CD 19 (Monday). I assume that means that my predicted start of AF will be delayed (predicted to start on 4/9) since I O'd later than expected (3 days later). FX for everyone!!!
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    8DPO today..BFN, but of course super early still. AF is due on DH's birthday, and not getting it would be such a better gift than the Nintendo 3DS that I got for him hahah. Fx!