March 2015 Moms
Options

Wuh-wuh-wuh-Wednesday randoms

I don't know if anyone will be here today, but I'm getting randoms started.

Re: Wuh-wuh-wuh-Wednesday randoms

• Options
    I think I fell asleep to early last night. I crashed on the couch around 8:30. DH sent me to bed around 9:30. It's now 5:00 am and I've been awake for an hour. My alarm won't go off for another 70 minutes. :(
  • Options
    Powers out and it's -13° it's going to be a chilly day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's 3, and I've also been up for an hour... waking up all night gets old. Thank god for the randoms!
  • Options
    sweaver93 said:

It's almost 6 here, and again I can't sleep. My house is thankfully almost all packed and my husband comes home tomorrow! I can't wait! He wasn't supposed to be home until I went into labor but he gets to help move now!

@jarrard1983‌ that sounds miserable! Stay warm! Any idea on when it'll be back on? I thought it was cold here(30 degrees in Texas, which is nothing compared to others.)

Thanks. It's still 60 in our house but it's dropping pretty quick. Power is suppose to be back on in 45 min, but there is also a fire down the road that has our road closed. I'm not sure if that is the cause of the power or not. Me and puppy are snuggled under lots of blankets. We are in Michigan, so pretty use to the cold. :)
  • Options
    Fuck this week, for real. First TB loses it's mind, then I wake up with a cold. I can't even sleep I'm so congested and nauseous.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @jarrard1983‌ Stay warm! Under the covers seems like a good place to be!

@sathena‌ I have to admit I laughed at your story. Glad you go out! Also, you aren't alone. I've gotten momentarily caught in more bathroom stalls lately than I care to admit.
  • Options
    @Peledreamsofrain‌ feel better soon. :/

@aylaroman15‌ thanks I fully intend on staying in bed until this is figured out.
  • Options
    So school got canceled today and I was up, showered, and eating breakfast before I even thought to check. I'm so pissed. Why does this place not call subs when school is out? They can certainly call me at the ass crack of dawn to get me in there. Grrrr.

@sathena‌ I got stuck in my moms bathroom over Christmas. They have a very tight half bath and that door and my belly were not compatible.
  • Options
    Woke up to an email from babies r us saying my order couldn't be completed. I called and they said my billing address was rejected. I put the wrong zip code in :(
    And then our stove turns off. Bc we ran out of propane. It's 7 degrees right now. I would probably be crying if I didn't have a drs appt in a few hours.
  • Options
    Up early watching the Nintendo Direct for work...hoping they'll announce the New 3DS date so I can drop some news for my company.  I'm so tired QQ
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• Options
    Yeah... Kind of over the lame threads popping up.

The only random I have is that I am sick of this dry weather and my nose being full of boogers. Freaking gross, and I hate it.

That's all I got.

That and I go to my first baby class tonight with H.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bdazzldbdazzld member
    edited January 2015
    @kadeelou congratulations! I'm really sorry about the ants though, I'm slightly phobic of them thanks to a couple of childhood incidences.

@jarrard1983 that really stinks, stay warm!

@pearsforpoops
    congrats!

• Options
    Drive by for now, but I will come back later. Anyway I'm not sure if it is just end of pregnancy talking or there is a part of me that only wanted to to teach fill the void that infertility left us. Now that I am about to have these babies, it's like I never want to go to work anymore. I have always loved my job and my students, but now it all just irritates me. I know I have to work, so it isn't like the idea of being a SAHM looms over my head. I'm hoping it's just being 30 weeks pregnant and tired, and that once the babies are born I will go back to being a good teacher. Or even the fact that I missed 7 weeks for surgery and will miss another 8+ for maternity leave so I am just not connecting with this class (in my mind because my aide tells me how much they miss me when I'm gone).

Sorry for the dear diary. I'm just really frustrated.
  • Options
    I sttn without having to get up and pee! Go me. Still sadz about yesterday though. I don't have FB and am now contemplating if i need to get one after the shit show that when down yesterday. It's like a bomb went off. This sucks. I didnt get to my other bmb with R til after she was born. I love M15. Eta I feel my post is so empty without a gif to express my feels.
    You can always use a dummy Facebook. Be First Name ChiliBean and we'll know who you are!

I have serious sads about TB now. Seriously. And I haven't joined the FB group so I'm scurred this group will just morph into random posters with occasional responses from the people I know...like what has become of D13 since we're all on FB. Argh.

On the other hand, DH just said I can get my DSLR camera now! We'll get bonuses from work in March, but I asked if I could get it now so that we'd have it (and I have time to learn it) before Hunter is born and he actually said yes!

Yay for pictures that are not just blurry washed out sort of images! Poor Haden. His first year is one big blur lol
    Do you know what kind of DSLR you are going to get? I love my Canon 70D, but the Canon Rebel line is a good starter camera.
  • Options

Work was so busy yesterday afternoon. I have no idea what went on here. I know they changed the TOU, but other then that I am confused.

I really don't want to be at work today. I can't wait for maternity leave. Not that it won't be busy, but at least I won't have to deal with work.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    bdazzldbdazzld member
    edited January 2015
    Hope it's over quick @Peledreamsofrain! I'm sorry @etoille hope it gets better.

Yay they dropped the release date but now I'm super awake and all I want to do is go back to sleep...I could theoretically get another hour or so in... Supposed to head in after lunch but if I just have my coffee and stuff now, head in early I could leave early instead... blargh I just don't know.

• Options
    At my apt this morning, the nurse says "oh your 32 weeks, I would have thought you were further along" gee thanks love hearing that I look huge! She was then like maybe cause your carrying so low. I don't think I ever notice a drop with my babies since they are always low, I have a long torso. But maybe that's why the bigger I get feel like this baby is gonna just fall out!

Also wondering what happened yesterday??
  • Options
    New "guidelines" were posted a bunch of mods were banned MauiBliss was banned :(

• Options
    bdazzld said:
    New "guidelines" were posted a bunch of mods were banned MauiBliss was banned :(
    What the actual..? I'm so confused!
  • Options
    bdazzldbdazzld member
    edited January 2015

• Options
    Hey everyone! I'm disappointed with everything that went down yesterday it changes the whole feel of the board. But I'm not going anywhere just yet.

I have to say I'm say I'm one of the lucky ones and still getting some decent sleep. We're finally starting to move our stuff into the house. It'll be so nice to be finally settled in.
  • Options
    etoille said:

All of the random threads obviously directed at pot-stirring are suspicious...what the heck is that all about?

If I had to guess they took away the waiting period to post from new accounts.
    I've also read that other boards outside the Bump have gotten wind of what went down here yesterday and are coming over to "play."

• Options

I am basically 99.9% sure I'm getting a Cannon Rebel T5. The Best Buy in town about half an hour away has it in stock so DH said we can go Friday night. Yay!

Also, I really hate to be a giant douche but am I the only one who is a little uneasy re: the 24-hour silence over the machine-gun insta-bans that went down yesterday? Yeah, they are bullshit and totally unwarranted in my humble opinion, but we all (ok, most of us) shut up for 1 hour for SuzyQ and that was an actual tragedy. 24-hours for not being able to post on TB? I'm not sure I can get on board. Maybe I'm being bitchy or heartless or something. It's just not sitting right with me.
    Did I miss something about an official silent sit in so to speak?

• Options
    Darbie914 said:
    Hey ya'll.  I've decided that I'm going to continue to post as I normally did and if I get banned, well then, I'll see you guys on the other side.  

AFM, work has been crazy since the new FHA guidelines came out so I've been swamped.  Sleep has been no good for the past few days due to heartburn and I'm going to tell my OB about it at my appointment on Friday.  I've been popping Tums like crazy but it really flares up in the middle of the night and makes me nauseous if I don't take anything right away.  And what felt like my pubic bone wanting to break now feels like it's hanging on by a thread.  It hurts so bad when I walk, roll over, get dressed, etc.  I'll bring this up as well but I have a feeling it will be one of those, 'it'll go away once you give birth' type deals.  

Also, @whitfry I'm having a major girl crush on you lately with your posts 
    :x
    I just talked to my doctor on Monday about the crazy pelvic/vagina pain I have been having. She says your ligaments stretch a lot more with a second pregnancy. She recommended a maternity belt.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    JenLa21JenLa21 member
    edited January 2015

I sttn without having to get up and pee! Go me.

Still sadz about yesterday though. I don't have FB and am now contemplating if i need to get one after the shit show that when down yesterday. It's like a bomb went off. This sucks. I didnt get to my other bmb with R til after she was born. I love M15.
    Eta
    I feel my post is so empty without a gif to express my feels.

You can always use a dummy Facebook. Be First Name ChiliBean and we'll know who you are!

I have serious sads about TB now. Seriously. And I haven't joined the FB group so I'm scurred this group will just morph into random posters with occasional responses from the people I know...like what has become of D13 since we're all on FB. Argh.

On the other hand, DH just said I can get my DSLR camera now! We'll get bonuses from work in March, but I asked if I could get it now so that we'd have it (and I have time to learn it) before Hunter is born and he actually said yes!

Yay for pictures that are not just blurry washed out sort of images! Poor Haden. His first year is one big blur lol

Do you know what kind of DSLR you are going to get? I love my Canon 70D, but the Canon Rebel line is a good starter camera.

Edit- oops quote box---------

I have a canon Rebel T2i (there are newer models now) and its great. I've had it for 4 years and still don't know to use all of the features. I'd love to take a class so I can use it to its full potential. Even it's auto and portrait modes are better than just having iPhone photos though.

My randoms... I have so much back pain with this pregnancy. I don't remember being in so much pain last time, and it is kicking my butt.

DS and me have been a little sneezy today, I really hope we're not getting colds. The flu has started making the rounds at my H's office.. We've all had flu shots, but that doesn't mean much this year. And this flu that's going around is pretty nasty. I really hope we can avoid it.

All this bump drama is ruining everything. Feels like we're all in detention or something. I haven't decided on joining the fb group yet, but now I'm just afraid this board is gonna die. I guess we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens. I'm not usually very snarky, (except on the fell through ice thread, because well... walking on ice while pregnant..) but now that being snarky is frowned upon, I just wanna snark it up so bad!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Good morning ladies! I feel your pain all you stuck in the cold. It's freezing up here in Canada, and you lucky ones who get the warmth year round, I envy you!

My little wiener dog goes in for surgery today! Just getting her spayed, but these hormones in the mix make me a little worried. I'll be happy when she's home and recovering!

I know I'm new here but I agree these new TOU are an annoyance. Cue eggshells.

Hope everyone has a great day! :)
  • Options

etoille said:

All of the random threads obviously directed at pot-stirring are suspicious...what the heck is that all about?

If I had to guess they took away the waiting period to post from new accounts.

I've also read that other boards outside the Bump have gotten wind of what went down here yesterday and are coming over to "play."

I think we have confirmation on that.
  • Options
    My kid had an estimated weight of 3lbs yesterday. I have 8 weeks left so we'll see how this plays out. The tech also turned on the 3D at the end and my children look identical. 

POSSIBLE TRIGGER

It was a weird appointment and the tech had been crying after the scan before mine and I could tell she was trying to put on a happy upbeat face. It was like everyone was trying to pretend that whatever devastation had just occurred had not happened. I imagine medical professionals have to do that a lot. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"