Options

Oh, Spamada

1235»

Re: Oh, Spamada

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @econmama yay for nugget! keep growing LO!!   \:D/
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    @spartanmama yes, as @casey78 says, even when LO sees his grandparents once every few months he does love them and remembers them, he has seen my dad only when he was 6 months and then 14 months for like 3 weeks each time, he remembers him very well when we see him on Skype... I'm sure the transition will be difficult but you'll see that they won't forget anyone :) and that the time they'll spend together will be of better quality
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    :-h @casey78 and everyone else :D I was going to bed "early" after 2 baby wake ups already, but she woke up again at 12:30. I think it's 2 year molar time. My nips agree.  :((
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"