March 2015 Moms

Nurseries!!

124»

Re: Nurseries!!

• I really like pirates but we decided to do an ocean theme and I can add little pirate things but overboard :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Can someone help me really quick?

I found some curtains that I like that are super cheap as an amazon add-on item, but last time I waited too long they shot back up in price.

So- would you go with these or plain pink? I'm leaning toward gold since the pink will be hard to match exactly. (Apologies for the sideways picture)

imageimage
  • MrsH288 said:

Can someone help me really quick?

I found some curtains that I like that are super cheap as an amazon add-on item, but last time I waited too long they shot back up in price.

So- would you go with these or plain pink? I'm leaning toward gold since the pink will be hard to match exactly. (Apologies for the sideways picture)

imageimage

I like the gold
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• @mommyofkaylin

Thank you! I ended up ordering them. They were $5 a panel add-on item from $20 originally and I needed to get the crib bumper anyway!

Thanks so much for your help! :)
  • MrsH288 said:

Can someone help me really quick?

imageimage

Oh my god I love this. We have a similar look we want. If you are willing I'd love to see more pictures! @MrsH288‌

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsH288‌ Love the gold curtains!
  • I love everyone's nurseries!!! I can't wait to post some pics of mine! I'm starting completely over (since fire). It's half nursery half daughters room since there sharing. I've painted the walls and feel it's pretty crazy colorful with the 2 being mixed!
  • I love seeing everyone's pictures but I'm feeling SOOO behind!! We finally have the walls mostly painted and all the furniture in so its looking like a nursery at least. We have nothing on the walls yet. Hopefully I'll have pics to share before March!
    September Siggy Challengeimage
    Baby #1 
    Married: July 2011 TTC October 2012
    Diagnosed IF: Summer 2013 - PCOS
    Clomid cycle #1: 50mg BFN Clomid cycle #2: 100mg BFN
    IUI #1: Clomid 100mg BFN May 2014
    IVF #1: 13 eggs retrieved on 5/21/14, 11 fertilized, 5dt of 1 embryo on 5/26/14, & BFP 7/2/14!!!
    1st Beta: 286 2nd Beta: 770 3rd Beta: 3735
    EDD 3/14/15

image       image       image
  • Cute...mine is still in the works... but have a question. ..bumper pads or no pumper pads? I registered for them but..thoughts?
  • Cute...mine is still in the works... but have a question. ..bumper pads or no pumper pads? I registered for them but..thoughts?

I used them for my daughter.she didn't sleep in her crib until 6 months though. When she outgrew the bassinet. I don't know if I'll get them again. I took them out when she was 11 months because she would use them to stand in the help herself try and get over the crib side. I've seen the breatheable mesh kind I was thinking about using them. They do help them from bumping there heads while sleeping.
  • I finally got the dresser painted with new knobs and the bed put together. I'm the least crafty person I know so I'm pretty proud that I actually painted something :-) Still have a lot to do but making progress!
    imageimage
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks you...
  • Tons more work to do and things to hang but my guys nursery is getting there!
  • Our nursery isn't even close to being ready! Our plan is to do a giraffe/safari theme. I want to have the crib and changing table/dresser stained a dark espresso color. The walls are already tan, and I've put up lime green colored curtains. I still need to find a nice glider or rocking chair too.
    Our house is almost 100yrs old and we were lucky enough to have the original hardwood floors still in excellent condition in his room, and glass doorknobs in there also.
  • 33 weeks in and we just finished painting last week so furniture can come up this week, and my shower is on Saturday. As far as theme goes, we are going for a vintage travel/map theme. Paint color is icicle by Sherwin Williams
  • Not going to lie, I love old toys.

Agreed!
  • imageimage
    Almost finished nursery for our baby girl just need a little bookshelf.
  • ohioxlizohioxliz member
    edited February 2015
    I don't post on here much because we've had a lot going on with closing on our house and doctors appointments. However, we moved into our new house over the weekend and got started on our nursery. We painted and got a lot set up but we are still adding in different lighting, hanging curtains and adding shelving/wall fixtures. We wanted to wait until we got a better feel of the room before picking out curtains for her.

-edit-
    I wanted to add that I also used the valspar glitter addition to the paint and I love it! Since I went with eggshell it wasn't very glossy but when the light hits the wall glitters. It's adorable!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"