July 2013 Moms
Options

You better watch out, you better not SPAM

Re: You better watch out, you better not SPAM

• Loading the player...
  • Options

rondosa said:

@econmama‌ thanks for that, I did get the size 2 now that my vj is old and worn :p...I think my problem is that I was being a bit too dainty with the putting in part and it was unfolding too soon. I got a bit more aggressive this am and it made a confidence inspiring noise and all seems to be okay now. I just have to get over my ickiness issues.

Hooray for confidence inspiring noises coming from your vaj!

I laughed way too hard at this.

Haha! I almost did a fist pump in the air because I was so happy it finally worked. It seriously made a suction cup noise. From my vag. So gross!! The idea of this thing is great but I swear the first time I tried it I had a panic moment trying to get it out. I was seriously freaking. Keagels to the rescue!!!
  • Options
    @somerandomchick‌ I am scared to death of craigs list. In our old neighborhood, we could totally put junk on the corner and it would be gone in 10 min. We definitely can't do that here.

@PrimRoseMama‌ I checked the junk site and it's not free. :open_mouth:
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Hello from page 3! Just got done with work and I'm waiting for my peppermint mocha at target. Needed more wipes before our trip home tomorrow.
    Work went well but I'm glad that I'm on vaca for 9 days!! <:-P
    So glad I didn't hear "it's a shame you have to work today" as they're so excited to have their dog groomed.

• Options
    miss2697 said:

@somerandomchick‌ I am scared to death of craigs list. In our old neighborhood, we could totally put junk on the corner and it would be gone in 10 min. We definitely can't do that here.

@PrimRoseMama‌ I checked the junk site and it's not free. :open_mouth:

That's jacked up! I'm sorry! I say Craigslist it then.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Bedtime won't happen for another two hours here. It's only 6. Sigh. These last few hours are the hardest. And he's been crabby today...WW, teething, sick, all of the above??
  • Options

haddocky said:

Ugh.

:beer:
    Gingerbread Head, not too shabby!
  • Options
    My mom kept telling me we were going to hate my grandmother. I walked into the spare room and found out why. Can't wait for crash bandicoot to get on this.

They need to make a battery-powered version with a remote control.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    @haddocky‌ I didn't put on real pants all day. Pjs for the win.
  • Options
    Ok, they're more like sweats. The shame.
  • Options
    Just finished making and cleaning up dinner for myself. Sitting here eating it, yum! Next to do: wrap some of LO's gifts and stage the dining room!
  • Options

@casey78 Santa is bringing Brynne a broom and dustpan. She's going to be so excited. Silly babies.

That's what Santa is bringing Eli too! I'm so excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"