September 2012 Moms

Thursday Thoughts

1235»

Re: Thursday Thoughts

• danabsd said:
    They decided to wait and tell everyone on Christmas morning. Aholes.
    I'd say it's a girl then.
    Her exact words were: "Well we decided to tell everyone on Chirstmas morning" no, excitement or emojs. :P 
    Made H and I think boy. Guess we'll have to wait another week. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Holly_1007Holly_1007 member
    edited December 2014
    I finally read all of Wednesday's, but can't get thru the Thursday one yet. Flamingemu all my hugs lady. Loislayne good luck getting your supply back up! THT I hope you are finally feeling better!!

I spent the day home with the boys yesterday because keagan has strep. It was amazing. We just hung out and played and made some cookies!
    In other news, H has served me with divorce papers, lovely timing, not like i have christmas and keagans birthday coming up or anything. Things aren't going well on that front, but we will get through it!
    I will try to catch up around here on the weekend! And sorry for the wall o text! :)

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • I never take days off work, and I have 10/20 of my vaca/sick days left for the year. 

I am "off" today for a sick day, only accepting urgent calls.  I just received my 8th non-urgent call sent to me from my boss.  "He said you are at home, but you can be reached by cell."  I am so out of breath I cannot take fucking calls.  Good grief.  I am hacking into the phone and out of breath.

This is why I don't take calls when I'm sick or my kids are sick.  If people call, they will get voicemail.  They may then leave a message and I will listen and determine if it's urgent enough to warrant a call back.
    This, exactly. Stop answering and they might just stop calling.

• hmp1 said:
    melody921 said:
    loislayn said:
    melody921 said:
    loislayn said:
    UO: Thongs are pointless. It's just a wedgie machine.
    But how else do you circumvent lines? I hate visible lines!
    Maternity underwear? Buy the right size? longer shirts? tuck in your shirt? Pants with pockets?

I never tuck!
    You are missing out. Pencil skirts look so much better with a tuck.

Great site for dressing yourself better...really great
    Unless you're like me and have an Urkel sized torso (read: none). Then it just looks like I don't know where the skirt is supposed to sit and my boobs hang over.

I'm jealous of tucked in shirts.
    This tucked look never works for me. I would wear a more form-fitting top with the pencil skirt, or there would be a jacket involved.

• melody921 said:
    Um, perhaps I lack adventure, but I couldn't see myself traveling with a stranger. How hard would it have been, really, for him to swap the ticket? https://www.yahoo.com/travel/man-finally-finds-an-elizabeth-gallagher-to-take-105447177772.html?hp=1

True but the romantic in me hopes the fall in love while on the trip :x
    I actually hope nothing romantic comes of this trip. The girl has a long term boyfriend that she is leaving home over christmas for almost 3 weeks. A hotel chain is setting them up in separate rooms, since the hotel's were never booked. Apparently the tickets were major discount (over 50 percent) so no transfers were allowed. He was just lucky that they didn't need passport info when he booked, or he would be going with his ex gf. The girl that was picked is from my city, so it has been all over the newspapers for the past couple of days :)
    Oh I didn't read she had a longtime boyfriend. My bad!

• melody921 said:

This, exactly. Stop answering and they might just stop calling.
    I wish it were that simple.  I let everything hit my voicemail, but when all they leave is a message saying that they know I'm out but Boss told them they should call my cell... I call them.  Oh well.  I'm getting the feeling my boss thinks I've taken too many days off.  His rating of the 'urgency' of calls is getting really loose.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • I finally read all of Wednesday's, but can't get thru the Thursday one yet. Flamingemu all my hugs lady. Loislayne good luck getting your supply back up! THT I hope you are finally feeling better!!

I spent the day home with the boys yesterday because keagan has strep. It was amazing. We just hung out and played and made some cookies!
    In other news, H has served me with divorce papers, lovely timing, not like i have christmas and keagans birthday coming up or anything. Things aren't going well on that front, but we will get through it!
    I will try to catch up around here on the weekend! And sorry for the wall o text! :)
    Big hugs. We are here for you.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• @Holly_1007‌ Sorry that things aren't going well with the ex, keep your chin up. You're doing a great job and things will get better. Also, I wanted cookies SO bad after your IG post.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • I finally read all of Wednesday's, but can't get thru the Thursday one yet. Flamingemu all my hugs lady. Loislayne good luck getting your supply back up! THT I hope you are finally feeling better!!

I've been thinking about you lately @holly_1007.  Glad you got some time in with the kiddos yesterday!  Big hugs on everything else.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"