June 2015 Moms
Options

Goodbye.

124»

Re: Goodbye.

• Options
    I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts. <3
  • Options
    I am so very sorry to hear this. I've been thinking and praying for you. Please take care of yourself and lean on your support system. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I admire your sweet attitude. I know it's not easy. Remember to let yourself feel what you feel, but be gentle with yourself as well. And of course you are always welcome here.
    Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married: 11/20/10
    Baby #1!
    BFP: 10/2/14 EDD: 6/1/15

January June '15 Siggy Challenge:
    Pinterest Fails

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, hun. :(  Wishing you peace during this impossibly difficult time, and hoping for only healthy, happy pregnancies in your future.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So sorry for this heartbreaking news. Thinking of you now, and will continue to do so.

BFP#1: 8/5/14 EDD: 4/17/15 MC: 8/20/2014
    BFP#2: 10/10/14 EDD: 6/23/15 Grow, Baby. Grow!!

J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    This breaks my heart to hear. I am  so sorry that you and your family have to go through this.  I've miscarried once before and I never thought that the loss would ever bring anything good with it. I can tell you that I've grieved and I still wish I had a chance to know my first baby, but the experience has made me and my husband a stronger couple and it has made me love and appreciate the baby I'm carrying now (and all of pregnancy's crumby symptoms) so much more. Of course the babies we lost will never be forgotten and in the moment we can't understand getting past tragic events, but one day you will look back, as I have, and thank God for the experience.  I'll be praying for you.  
  • Options
    I am so so sorry, you're in my hopes and prayers for a healthy and happy 2015

• Options
    This post breaks my heart as I have been thinking about you and hoping for the best. I am so so sorry for your loss and you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. You sound like such a strong, caring and genuine person and you will make it through this heartbreaking experience. Look after yourself and take all the time you need to start to heal.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options
    I am so sorry very sorry to hear this news.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH during this difficult time.  
  • Options
    I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry. You are in my T&P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"