June 2015 Moms
Options

Goodbye.

Re: Goodbye.

• Options
    I am so very sorry for what you and your family are going through. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time.

January Siggy Challenge

pinterest fails - Google Search

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear this - I remember reading about your u/s and hoping for the best that things would reverse and your little one would come home. I'm glad to hear that you and your husband are supporting each other and it sounds like you have a great support system of family and friends to help you get through this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking about you yesterday. I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family .
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry to read this unfortunate update. But thank you for letting us know what's going on. You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers as you navigate this new path. I'm happy to hear your positive outlook and that you've been receiving wonderful support from your family and friends. <3

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss of your son. What a heartbreaking story. Sending all my thoughts and prayers to you and your family, and during this difficult time, just remember how loved your son was during his short life. You will be in our prayers. XOXO

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your news. Please take good care. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for you and your family. I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your husband are able to find some bit of peace this Christmas season. Praying for you
  • Options
    Sending you all the love and strength in the world! I'm so sorry that life can be so infair sometimes. Continue to stay strong and postive and great things will happen for you and your family in the future!
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. Sending thoughts and prayers for peace and strength for you and your H
  • Options
    So many prayers and hugs coming your way. I am so so sorry.
  • Options
    My heart breaks for you :(  I'm so, so sorry. Please take care of yourself and know that people are thinking about you.
    BFP#1: 9/21/13  EDD: 5/31/14 m/mc @ 7w6d on 10/27/13
    BFP#2: 10/4/14  EDD: 6/7/15  DD born 6/4/15💕
    BFP#3: 12/24/19 EDD: 9/6/20
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry.  You're always welcome here.
  • Options
    So so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your DH find peace. Sending extra prayers your way, and extra hope that you get your Rainbow Baby. (Huge hug)
    Crazy Bird ~ Can't wait to meet this egg!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Dx PCOS September 2014
    Medicated + monitored cycle: Clomid/Ovidrel trigger (9/22)
    BFP 10/9/14!!

• Options
    This is so devastating. I rarely shed actual tears for internet strangers, but my heart truly breaks for you and your sweet baby. I can't imagine. Sending so many prayers and happy thoughts for all of you, and all the healthy baby dust for when you're ready. Please (really) come back and update us along the way, you will be sorely missed.

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry :( take care of yourself.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    You've been on my heart, and I had hoped for a different outcome.  Many hugs and I'm so sorry for your loss. :( 
    DS1 born 3.15.2011
    DS1 edd 6.21.2015
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry you're having to go through this. My condolences for your loss. I hope that you and your SO find peace during this difficult time. Sending you the most positive vibes, thoughts and prayers. As many have previously mentioned, your strength is inspiring. Best wishes.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry to read this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find peace over the holiday season. Take care of yourself. 
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary
  • Options
    Very very sorry to hear this.  My first baby was a loss, and I ended up going on to have a healthy pregnancy three months later.  You will know when and if you are ready.  The loss board was also really helpful for me during that time.  Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  This is a very tough thing to understand and cope with, I imagine.  Thinking of you.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear this! You and your family will be in my prayers!

January Siggy Challenge June '15 Moms: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm crushed to hear that. Please take care of yourself during this tremendously difficult time.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you and a big hug. May you find peace with this journey
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been thinking of you since your post and hoping for the best for you and your family. I hope that you and your husband are able to find peace during this difficult time
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My heart is broken for you and your family.  My sister has three baby angels in heaven... They will be waiting for your boy.  Prayers for your grief and healing. 
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• Options
    You are and will always remain a J'15 member.  Sending you many thoughts and prayers for ongoing strength and peace for healing.  Your son will remain in our hearts. 
    TTC since 12/11
    BFP: 10/15/14 (9dpiui) with Wondfo and FRER / EDD 6/29/14!!!
    Beta #1 = 22  (9dpiui) / Beta #2 = 114 (14dpiui)/ Beta #3=1994 (21dpiui)
    J15 Siggy Contest January- Pintrest Fails

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am heartbroken for you and your husband. Lots of thoughts and prayers headed your way.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Take care of yourself and allow yourself to grieve.
    You're in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Oh, adorebel, I'm just heartbroken for you. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you both. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I wish you and YH the best. You'll always be a J15 mom, and your presence has been and will be missed. <3
    imageimage  
               J15 January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married 9.29.12
    TTC #1 8.2014 BFP #1 9.26.14 - Happy anniversary!
    Expecting our little Peanut 6.9.15
  • Options
    I remember your first thread about being worried. It breaks my heart to hear that you lost your baby. Your outlook is so warming and I'm happy that you have the support of your DH family and friends. You definitely have June 15 here for you always and you'll always be a June 15 Bumpie. Drop in and say hi. I won't forget you. ((Hugs))

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. We will miss you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry that you had to go through all of this, my prayers go out to you and your family through this hard time and I hope you can find some light, take care of yourself! You will be missed!
  • Options
    You are an incredibly strong woman. I'll say a prayer for you, your husband, and your son tonight.

#1 CP August 17, 2014

#2 Rainbow Baby EDD June 24, 2015!!!

• Options
    wow that's so sad, but thank you so much for sharing this. I'm so glad you and your husband are getting through this time together and that you have been able to rely on your family and friends. So, sorry for you loss. 

Married to my wonderful husband 9.13.14

Pregnancy Ticker
    We love because He first loved us. 
    1 John 4:19
  • Options
    Oh honey! I'm so sorry for you and your family. Sending you tons of love and warm hugs. I will be thinking of you and holding you in my heart through the holidays. ❤️ my heart breaks for you!
  • Options
    I am so so sorry. There are not words enough. Sending you all of my ((( hugs )))
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I have tears streaming down my face. I am so so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Our Anniversary:- 06.02.2014
    Our LOs ED: - 06.04.2015

romantic movie couple for February:- Damon & Elena

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for you. I'm sending lots of good thoughts and prayers that your pain eases over time. Please take care of yourself and know we're all thinking of you <3
  • Options
    I am so so sorry. Sending all my love and keeping you in my prayers.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to read this. I've been thinking about you over the past few days. I lost my first baby too and it was absolutely devastating. When you feel up to it, I highly recommend the loss boards on here. Many hugs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"