July 2013 Moms
Options

spamming at midnight

Re: spamming at midnight

• Options

@somerandomchick did you see the Amazon gold deal today?  50% off some board games:

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238448011_gbrc_rlm_r-1_8722_65fb9f7e?rh=i:toys-and-games,n:10238448011&ie=UTF8&node=10238448011

I was able to buy Splendor but Dominion sold out before I got it.  They have a copy of Dominion with two of its expansion backs but I'm not sure I want to commit to that without playing it.

dudes! If they have a game called Dixit you must buy it... It's European I think, maybe German or French but it's amazing!! So much fun with groups of people!

I quote myself just to say that I checked and they have it and it's addictive and genius! It's super cheap... We got it and 2 expansions!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    haddocky said:
    I'm back. That's how small my town is.
    Nothing wrong with a small town ;) you miss less that way.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @somerandomchick did you see the Amazon gold deal today?  50% off some board games:

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238448011_gbrc_rlm_r-1_8722_65fb9f7e?rh=i:toys-and-games,n:10238448011&ie=UTF8&node=10238448011

I was able to buy Splendor but Dominion sold out before I got it.  They have a copy of Dominion with two of its expansion backs but I'm not sure I want to commit to that without playing it.
    dudes! If they have a game called Dixit you must buy it... It's European I think, maybe German or French but it's amazing!! So much fun with groups of people!
    Oooh, and Jungle Speed. Hilarious as a drunk game, too: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_12?url=search-alias=toys-and-games&field-keywords=jungle+speed&sprefix=jungle+speed,aps,194
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think I'm a lot nicer online. Not that I'm not nice in person, I just don't really have a filter IRL, I'm incredibly blunt, people always know exactly where they stand with me.
    Again, nothing wrong with that.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    gutsymama said:
    FFTC: I just took down some flag banners that have been hanging in our living room. They were decorations for L's birthday :\"> I liked them so I left them up. FFTC #2: when I hung them up I couldn't find any regular tape or other hanging devices, so they were attached to the wall with medical tape.
    @gutsymama - I just took down the "month pictures" that were hanging in the living room to use the ribbons to display Christmas cards :)
  • Options
    I used to be meaner online. But I didn't like who I was becoming so now I'm pretty much the same on or offline. I'm totally awkward in real life. I always feel like a loser so I'm always hiding my anxiety in real life. 
    I've not met you in real life YET but you don't seem awkward to me at all... maybe that's because I'm awkward. 
    It's all a facade. I've had social anxiety for pretty much ever. I can fake it but I feel like a huge goober whenever I meet people. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options

I used to be meaner online. But I didn't like who I was becoming so now I'm pretty much the same on or offline. I'm totally awkward in real life. I always feel like a loser so I'm always hiding my anxiety in real life. 

I think I'm the opposite, I used to feel really shy and intimidated about posting on the bump, and now I feel comfortable on this bmb, but I don't post anywhere else. In real life though I'm very outgoing and have to deal with difficult situations head on all the time.
    image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KateJuly2013KateJuly2013 member
    edited December 2014
    @cfreymc I believe there was a recent thread regarding diva cup and paragaurd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've not met you in real life YET but you don't seem awkward to me at all... maybe that's because I'm awkward. 
    She's not awkward.  Like at all.   >:D<

People always think I'm nicer offline it seems from here.  I don't think I'm nicer - I just think my tone comes through better when you can hear me actually say things outloud.  It's a lot more wry I think thank can be effectively communicated through the webs.  But I'm the same offline as I am online - and you'll never catch me being nice to your face and shitty behind your back.  You'll always know where you stand with me.  I learned a long time ago how that game feels when you're on the other side of it.
    I imagine that you talk really fast and are constantly catching your breath. At least that's how I have you in my head lol
    She does talk fast but she's a genius so it comes across as having forethought. So her brain works faster than her mouth. But it's not like a talk your ear off and you can't get a word in type thing. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Rmnam1 said:

Has anyone talked to @mermomof6 on FB?

I have. It appears she's had some sort of breach of security & is trying to rein in the shit storm. I don't want anyone thinking the worst of her because her situation can happen to anyone.

Not only has it created personal & financial headache for her, but she's also lost a great community here. It does not appear to be maliciousness on her part at all.

Some asshat hacked a lot of her accounts & it's just been a nightmare for her. :(

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Pft, you totally are. Don't be ashamed. 

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    caffienerain said: Good morning! Woke up with killer stomach pains. Reading TB in the middle of the night hurts my eyes! Started this round of Femara last night. Fx... We need them! So, watched Sin City, a Dame to Kill for last night. Poor JGL! Also, Lady Gaga as a waitress? Hilarious! GL! GL! GL! May you respond well, but not too well!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KikiCohen said:

jamis1284 said:

Add my name to the confused list!!! Would appreciate a PM if anyone would be so kind :) 

Ditto.
    I'd like to be included in the PM too. I am getting information from all sides.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    That's OK @chiboo9‌ I think laundry is evil too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"