July 2013 Moms
Options

spamming at midnight

Re: spamming at midnight

• Options
    @simone711 I will trxt u in a sec
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That sounds like an ingrown toenail @mrsgiantpenis and I hate that shizz. Get it fixed though before it gets worse. My fingernail isn't ingrown - I think it's infected from a small cut. I also don't want to go to the doctor :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Add me to the out of the loop club!
  • Options
    @kikicohen  I'll be thinking of you today.  Hoping that you have an amazing scan.  >:D<
  • Options
    Just putting it out there.
    1. While we hope we stay together forever, you agree that, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, The Bump may terminate your access to The Bump, including purging your member account and any material and information associated with your member account (including your user name, password, registry and profile). Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, violation of the provisions set forth in section 5 of this Terms of Use agreement. You acknowledge and agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in sole discretion of The Bump and that The Bump shall not be liable to you or any other party for the termination of your access to our Area or the purging of any material.

I totally agree that they CAN just ban people, it's just kind of surprising that, of all of us, it'd be Mer...
    That was more of an address about the not at all existent three strikes rule SRC stated. There is no three strike policy. They can do whatever they want without telling us a damn thing. I could be banned and not know why. Although I can't think of a reason why I would be banned. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I'm out of the loop too and I cannot imagine mer not being mer so either I'm too stupid to figure out or... there's not or :((

I'm just sad about all this...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    sparkymcgeeesparkymcgeee member
    edited December 2014
    Never mind.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    jamis1284 said:

Add my name to the confused list!!! Would appreciate a PM if anyone would be so kind :) 

Ditto.
  • Options
    Well I've gotten a total of about nothing done this morning because of all this. Back to the grind! 
    +1
  • Options
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    haddocky said:
    @maryannespier‌ a coffee card definitely wouldn't work on my SO. FX for you!
    Mine either, in fact Jason didn't speak to me for 2 weeks after we agreed to sell our house for a 7k loss. so there's that... no amount of coffee or BJ offers helped.  I think deep down he still hates me. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    missymr said:

Is it wrong that I have no idea what is happening yet I still feel like I'm about to burst into tears?

Ditto.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nobody is going to hell. God loves you and sent his son to die for you. That's what the atonement is all about. Grace. 
    Just my opinion based on my Christian faith. Love one another as Jesus loves you. 
    That's what I think too.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    You should hear the lectures my husband is giving me.
    This is also why I'm not telling mine.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    biggunsbo said:
    econmama said:
    Folks. This is pretty easy. People often lie on the internet and are not who they seem.
    I'm so much cooler online.
    Oh yes. @myrrhaj and @lancomechica can attest to that

:-\"
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options

@somerandomchick did you see the Amazon gold deal today?  50% off some board games:

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238448011_gbrc_rlm_r-1_8722_65fb9f7e?rh=i:toys-and-games,n:10238448011&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;node=10238448011

I was able to buy Splendor but Dominion sold out before I got it.  They have a copy of Dominion with two of its expansion backs but I'm not sure I want to commit to that without playing it.

dudes! If they have a game called Dixit you must buy it... It's European I think, maybe German or French but it's amazing!! So much fun with groups of people!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"