Options

spamming at midnight

1151617181921»

Re: spamming at midnight

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    etoille said:

Prim fuck this.  

You came here and tried to say that she sent you her records like it was some big definitive volume of information.

Now it's a couple of notes because you got called out on how inappropriate it is?  

Like you actually said "Oh I doubt she could fake records" - which she totally could.  But how fucking hard is it to fake doctors notes?"  

And you came here and tried to pass that shit off to us like it was some sort of book of truth you had obtained.

/icing.
    No. I did not. I said I saw proof of that situation. This is a bitch eating crackers situation for some. It's ok for others to say, "based on X mystery information I think Y". It's not ok for me to say the same? I've seen enough (and not this whole trumping lot you are hyperbolic again.) to say with confidence that that one instance is not a lie.

I'm tired of being talked down to & being made to feel like I'm dumb. I'm not stupid & I never waived anything as this beacon of truth.

It's inappropriate to make a mentally ill person (who admits to being in therapy) the butt of threads, jokes & behind the scenes gossip. Then turn around & say, "oh you are awful! Don't you care about her well being? Why would you ask someone for proof?!" Many of the posts throughout this week have been just that. "Omg she lied about X! Let's rehash & see il what other shit is lies!"

Could it be faked? Maybe? But the header etc. seemed legit to me. Which is what I said. I'm not saying you have to believe it, and I never said, "well looky here! Truth!! Look!". It wasn't a trump type thing. It was the answer to one question.

There is no back pedaling. There are folks making shit up to fit their own narrative & then accusing me of these grand gestures based on one post.

You want your pound of flesh because your pissed off. Ok cool, but please don't dress it up as this righteous indignation that I would dare ask someone about their life in a personal conversation about this shit show. If she had wanted me not to say anything then I would have not answered.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"