July 2013 Moms
Options

spamming at midnight

Re: spamming at midnight

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol she unfriended me and I don't think I've said anything about the whole ordeal except it made me sad. :-??
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Lol she unfriended me and I don't think I've said anything about the whole ordeal except it made me sad. :-??

Anniversary
  • Options
    I may have nightmares now

Anniversary
  • Options
    EagleWife said:

My MIL boxed up every toy from the 70s and sent it to us. My parents sent some hand me downs too.

I am thinking a big trip to salvation army is for later this week. A few roys arecool but why pay postage to mail junk across the country? Just take it to the local thrift store already!

@‌theuntaggablek - if there's a fisher price rocking apple in there, I'll pay you to ship it to me! General Delivery, of course. :D

ETA: apparently @theuntaggablek is still untaggable at times.

Totally had that one. I think it is in my parents' attic.
  • Options
    Does anyone recognize this one?

*hint* "Top That"
    Teen Witch! <3  Didn't even need the hint!
  • Options

I'm still mostly just sad about this. Even if she was pretending the whole time, I think it's fine to take time to mourn the loss of someone I thought was my friend. I didn't know people had these suspicions about her. All of it surprised me. 

And I don't think any of you are liars. Maybe all of the talking behind backs did happen. I didn't see any of it, but I never look for it.

It does feel like a pile-on now, but maybe that is okay, too. I don't know. 

I talk more to you guys than anyone else except my mom, daughter, and husband some days. I'm sad this happened to our community. This is different than MOH.

This is not related to anything recent in this post. It's just what I've been thinking about today. 
    @LadyBlue07‌ >:D<

And +1 / ditto to all that you said.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Stupid broken crying emoticon.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    So what does it mean that she hasn't unfriended me? Just that we weren't close enough to matter?
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    It's been a crazyass week.
    Tell me about it, seriously.
  • Options

Also, are we not fb friends?...message me on fb so i know who you are, i would never not friend you. I'm just so easily confused bt here and there i dont accept til I'm sure

I know what you mean :) I think I need to make a list somewhere with fb names and tb names. I know some but not all right away.

• Options
    ashie624 said:
    She messaged me earlier telling me not to take the unfriending personally. She also said she really does has 5 kids and the drowning was real. I will miss her too. (The her I knew) And wish her the best. I hope things get better for her.

But was the pregnancy, heart problem, being in a coma, or being hit by a truck real? :-?
    She said she was in a my volvo saved my life campaign. That can be googled. It's nowhere to be found. Her kids were models? Really cause that can be googled too. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options

ashie624 said:

She messaged me earlier telling me not to take the unfriending personally.

She also said she really does has 5 kids and the drowning was real.

I will miss her too. (The her I knew) And wish her the best. I hope things get better for her.

But was the pregnancy, heart problem, being in a coma, or being hit by a truck real? :-?

She said she was in a my volvo saved my life campaign. That can be googled. It's nowhere to be found. Her kids were models? Really cause that can be googled too. 

You have a good memory because I don't remember either of those things. Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention and skipped over things. Who knows. I haven't slept a full night since July 2013. :)

No clue. I don't even remember most of that or I wasn't around at the time. This is what she said to me.

Like I said I wish her well..

And for @citrusfamily I'm sorry for what happened.

Anniversary
  • Options
    @TheLittleRedM‌ unless you can rival DH and his sister in anti social behavior, I am sure you are far from a hermit. I haven't seen his sister in years. She only lives 5 miles from mil. She never comes to any family functions. DH works from home. He leaves the house on average once a week for football gatherings. Once the season is over there will be longer stretches where he hasn't left.
  • Options
    @blairwitch Glad to know someone is worse than me :) I hate being a hermit. I didn't choose the hermit life, it chose me. Seriously, though, I have two friends here in town. One commutes to work so I never see her because all her free time she spends with her boyfriend. The other I also never see...not that she works, so I don't know why we never meet up. Her lack of returning texts or calls could be a huge factor, though.
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"