July 2013 Moms
Options

spamming at midnight

Re: spamming at midnight

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol, he wears a lot of "skater" stuff... He's 34 trapped in a 15 year old boys style. He owns a ton of Metal Mulisha, DC and NASCAR t shirts. Also, he has like 20 pairs of DC skate shoes. When he dresses like a grown up he looks stunning, but most of the time, he wants to wear all this skate stuff.
  • Options
    @lizbethann82‌ the plague lasts for 6 days.

I'm excited for my mom's sugar cookies. She contracted The Plague on Monday - she better get over it and get to baking!
  • Options
    :-q

>:D<
  • Options
    Was planning on baking cookies but I forgot to take the dough out of the freezer. It's a giant frozen ball at the moment. Guess I'll be making them tomorrow!

• Options
    PickleX said:
    KMRR86 said:
    Lol, he wears a lot of "skater" stuff... He's 34 trapped in a 15 year old boys style. He owns a ton of Metal Mulisha, DC and NASCAR t shirts. Also, he has like 20 pairs of DC skate shoes. When he dresses like a grown up he looks stunning, but most of the time, he wants to wear all this skate stuff.
    If his wallet has velcro, you should get him a nice adult wallet for xmas. That will be step one of closet infiltration. Start small. 

hahaha, he just pitched the Velcro wallet he had for 17 years a couple months ago! He sewed that stupid thing back together so many times and I loathed it. He has a nice leather one now. He does wear nice jeans that actually fit now (in dark wash even!). When we first started dating he'd wear these super baggy hideous jeans that you could fit like three of his legs in. So I guess it's not all bad. He has very nice jackets and my mom bought him a beautiful leather one for Christmas this year..... It's just the shirts and shoes really.
  • Options
    KMRR86 said:

PickleX said:

KMRR86 said:

If his wallet has velcro, you should get him a nice adult wallet for xmas. That will be step one of closet infiltration. Start small. 

hahaha, he just pitched the Velcro wallet he had for 17 years a couple months ago! He sewed that stupid thing back together so many times and I loathed it. He has a nice leather one now. He does wear nice jeans that actually fit now (in dark wash even!). When we first started dating he'd wear these super baggy hideous jeans that you could fit like three of his legs in. So I guess it's not all bad. He has very nice jackets and my mom bought him a beautiful leather one for Christmas this year..... It's just the shirts and shoes really.

Got any dude friends who can peer pressure him?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nikita is testing me....I think she moved her tooth 3 times in 5min.  She sleeps in a loft bed...I purposely had her make a little box to keep her teeth in for the tooth fairy.  The box was left on a dresser or table on the floor.  Hoping she doesnt move it again.  
  • Options
    I don't think I like any of the people on Real World this season.

F.F.T.C.: Yes, I think I liked at least one person from every season before this.
  • Options
    Who's in the leader board?
  • Options
    On not in, ugh. My phone does that constantly.
  • Options
    @haddocky‌ Nevermind the PM. Unless you just want to send me love notes.
  • Options
    Ba-dum Ching.
  • Options
    arlingirl said:

@haddocky‌ Nevermind the PM. Unless you just want to send me love notes.

I must've missed that I had PM's. I haven't been on the computer since earlier. I'll send you a love note in the morning :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"