February 2015 Moms

Hump Day Spam

13»

Re: Hump Day Spam

• @jennjilljoite‌ it's bc my bp isn't going down so they want to be on the same side if we have to deliver. So far we are here for 24hrs for sure. Have to do a 24hr urine test

• flyster said:

Oh it was a Halloween themed party so supposed to be horrifying. Kindof a let down tbh

I'd agree, except there weren't that many other horrifying elements to the party.
    The duckface was a little horrifying, too.

Yeah, I'm a bit disturbed by all of it.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kcrosem I'm here! 

Work's been crazy this week so I've been mainly lurking around TB. DH is out of town and I have been on a nesting spree since he left. Picked up our stroller that was bought off our registry, ordered the crib, got a new living room rug to replace the one our dog tore up last week. 

Today I got my mom to go to Ikea with me so I could get some bookshelves and a dresser that we need so we can clear out the nursery of books and clothes we've been keeping there. I started unpacking one of the boxes but I had to stop and put everything down. May have overdone it with some of the lifting and pulling. Now I'm sitting on the couch waiting for dinner to cook and listening to Serial podcasts.
  • @kcrosem I know, I feel like I should give you a blind date description so we can spot each other: 5'7, short brown hair, most likely wearing skinny jeans, boots, and a ~30 week pregnant belly.
  • kcrosem said:
    @freegiraffe‌, I am 5'6 with brown hair usually in a messy bun and you can't miss the belly now at 31 weeks. My staple wardrobe items are purple Columbia rain jacket and jeans. :)

The PNW uniform!

BabyFruit Ticker

• mom2xover2002mom2xover2002 member
    edited December 2014
    I got food!!

Sent hubs home to sleep. Pointless for him to stay when he's got to be at work at 7am.

About ready to cancel my shower that's on Saturday. Not like I ended up in the hospital on purpose people. I have 2 pre-teens to take care of and sorry if they had events last night at school I couldn't miss. I'd already missed the spring concerts and they are transferring to their new school in January. Ugh...I wouldn't have gone if the dr hadn't of giver her okay. Geez...

Sorry needed to rant for a minute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"