March 2014 Moms
Options

@yalllow

1234568»

Re: @yalllow

• Options
    Wait so government sources are ok with vaccines but not pot? <-- confused..
    I don't think any ONE source is useful when looking for information.  Multiple sources are always better since it gives more credibility to whatever information is being sought.

• Options
    Isn't the fact that we don't know the effects enough to say DON'T DO IT!
    Exactly!  No one should let their baby become their own personal science experiment and that is what I told my friend.  I have not spoken with her in years because she has made other life choices I don't agree with so I don't know what she does with her kids now.  But I didn't just shrug and say whatever because I couldn't find any good evidence one way or another.  I still don't condone it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I said throughout my pregnancy that I heavily considered smoking while pregnant. I just can't be convinced that all the drugs I took with their various side effects were better than a little plant. The only thing that stopped me is I really hate smoking weed.

Also - someone earlier asked about drugs taken while pregnant with adverse effects. I know a lot of heart defects are caused by anti-depressants. If necessary you shouldn't stop them but they are a major cause of CHDs.
  • Options
    The thing is, there hasn't been enough research on any drug. It's unethical to test on pregnant women so it's all just a shot in the dark. The only reason people thing it's so much worse is because it's classified as an illegal drug in many states. I will be really curious what the future holds in this regard.
  • Options
    tsmith312tsmith312 member
    edited November 2014
    SOOO this is a thread about pot now ? COOL ...

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Since we've had the " pot smoking debate" umpteen trillion million times ... Can we go back to the gifs ! @yalllow‌ housewives anyone !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 

• Options
    now I don't feel so bad about drinking an occasional glass of wine while pregnant.
    although I never really felt bad about it 
    ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    HighPeak said:
    @HighPeak‌ So Shells, since you're back, what are your thoughts on changing your SN to Beetlejuice? You can hop over to TK and do it yourself.
    Why do you think I'm shells? I'm really curious.

Because it is very rare for a completely new person to just jump in this late in the game. Especially with all the drama that has occurred here and in th FB group lately. And Shelley had her avatar and all her AE's banned recently.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I think it's shells because she is responding to everything and over explaining everything. Trademark shells behavior.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    starfish527starfish527 member
    edited November 2014

Since we are talking about theoretical weed smoking while pregnant, let me pose another theoretical question for you: say you have a friend whose drug use concerns you. Say this friend is an internet friend so you don't know them that well. Let's imagine that instead of airing their shit on a public Internet forum, you address your concerns privately. If FBW doesn't see you do it, does it still count?

This is pretty much the shittiest thing I've ever seen out of a group of adults. Nothing done here was out of concern for anyone involved. People have hurt feelings and are attempting to drag others down with them. It's more sad than anything.

But, they were blocked by this person therefore they HAD to do this. There was no option. 8-}
    Me: 23 H: 28 Married 5/27/12
  • Options
    Since we are talking about theoretical weed smoking while pregnant, let me pose another theoretical question for you: say you have a friend whose drug use concerns you. Say this friend is an internet friend so you don't know them that well. Let's imagine that instead of airing their shit on a public Internet forum, you address your concerns privately. If FBW doesn't see you do it, does it still count? This is pretty much the shittiest thing I've ever seen out of a group of adults. Nothing done here was out of concern for anyone involved. People have hurt feelings and are attempting to drag others down with them. It's more sad than anything.

Who are you BTW.. I don't think ive seen you around.. ATLEAST not lately..

• Options
    Sorry @yalllow‌ the only person who ever put up the bat signal is gone!
  • Options
    Oh you "new" ladies are in rare form this morning!

oh... guess not rare.... typical. It's not fun if we aren't targeting someone!!

Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    HighPeak said:

Sanibel21 said:

I think it's shells because she is responding to everything and over explaining everything. Trademark shells behavior.

Ok, I'll start being ignorant then, it's NBD! But you know there are others in this life who respond when spoken to right?

Would it help if I said I wasn't shells? Would people let it go then?
    So who are you then? I don't buy the "random lurker who decided to join in now" bit. I'm curious.
  • Options
    Every time @HighPeak comments - we all be thinkin': 

• Options
    tsmith312 said:
    You can't enter without the proper handshake:

• Options
    yalllow said:

tsmith312 said:

And a vote to get in and to get booted out !

• Options
    Back to the pot subject—I've heard that it's also hard to get pregnant moms who "just" smoke pot. A lot of them have other drug problems so it's hard to pin point if the results were from they MJ, or the coke they'd been snorting.

My opinion:

Don't do drugs.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    tsmith312 said:
    tsmith312 said:
    And a vote to get in and to get booted out ! image

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @blonderedhead781 oooooooh but it's just getting fun again!!!  ;))

• Options
    I just feel sorry for most of the people posting, really.
  • Options
    what about our husbands and babies?

JK, sorry, had to )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    yalllow said:

ooohhhh @yallow is gettin fiesty! I like it!

• Options

FFTC

Every time Shells would GBCN 'Please don't go girl' by NKOTB goes through my head
    b/c she always make things interesting again, and really internet=entertainment
    Yes! @YankeePeach08‌ wins the gif party for bringing NKOTB back into my life today!
  • Options

I feel bad for people who gossip about just about eberyone  and consume their selves with other peoples " lyfes " ...

• Options
    starfish527starfish527 member
    edited November 2014

I feel bad for people who gossip about just about eberyone  and consume their selves with other peoples " lyfes " ...
    *edited by mod*
  • Options
  • Options
    tsmith312tsmith312 member
    edited November 2014

I didn't say it did..

• Options
    Ok I think I'm done with this thread ! What's happened has happened and that's it ... I'll be moving on ..

• Options
    katykatykatykatykatykaty member
    edited November 2014
    I think if we could have seen LW's GBCB it would have made me happy.
    edit

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"