March 2014 Moms
Options

@yalllow

Re: @yalllow

• Options
    Just because you talk the loudest and longest doesn't make you right. It makes you loud and long winded.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I seriously have no idea what either of you are talking about, so I guess I missed something. I'll just let people who are involved play it out.
    Me: 23 H: 28 Married 5/27/12
  • Options
    Can we please keep FB bullshit off of our bump board? 
    Um no.
    Clever response.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't ask for anyone's file on anything. Yeah I think someone's story doesn't add up and details are missing. BFD. I joked about stuff right along with you about many things. I never once tried to get anyone's personal information. You have screenshots...scary! We can all do that too, but I don't have time to sit around all day living in my alternate reality.

And if the person you are referencing asked me I would straight out tell them I think their story is off.

Contrary to what you have deluded yourself into believing, I don't spend all day trying to figure out how to make people I only know online, miserable.

You claim to have screenshots. I know you don't have any of me asking for anyone's file. Because I never did that. So go on with your bad self and vague threats of these screenshots all about how I am trying to get personal info on people.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

• Options
    I really wanted to stay out of this after my last comment, but since you're attempting to make me and everyone else look crazy, PLEASE show me where anyone (besides yourself) went and did anything of the sort. And I know what you're referencing, and she clearly said it as a joke.
  • Options
    PerkyErkyPerkyErky member
    edited November 2014
    I'm in the chat. Shit did I just out myself!

Eta-autocorrect

• Options
    The only secret part about chat is what we share with each other, which is 99.999% work, home, and food related. No one is trying to hide that they're in it.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Also, @DisneyAddict1‌ was only in it the past 3 or so weeks, so unless she went and read 100k messages the only person you really have agreeing with you is @Blonderedhead781‌ who all of a sudden seems to have an issue with me for a reason I don't understand.
  • Options
    But posting people's actual addresses is ok with you?
  • Options
    I'm in the chat. I also tried to help, just like everyone else. We said we would relay messages to the individual that blocked you, we asked what you wanted us to do, etc.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options

Is this what high school would have been like if we'd had Facebook?

Probably. I'm too old to know what it would have been like since we barely had aol dial up when I was in high school.

• Options

bsouls said:

Ok, so this is all about Shellsbell1980. Right?

She was a target that they all liked to pick on.
    Yourself included.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options

Also, @DisneyAddict1‌ was only in it the past 3 or so weeks, so unless she went and read 100k messages the only person you really have agreeing with you is @Blonderedhead781‌ who all of a sudden seems to have an issue with me for a reason I don't understand.

So b/c I wasn't in the chat from the start I'm not allowed to have any say on what I personally experienced? I didn't have to go back and read to know what I was involved in.

No, say whatever you want...but you only know 1% of the history.
  • Options
  • Options
    AGAIN. THIS IS ABOUT MORE THAN ALL OF YOUR ISSUES WITH FBW! The REAL problem stems from the person doing the blocking. She started this whole frickin mess. If you guys really think this is ALL about FBW, then you are hurting people that aren't FBW in the process and SHAME ON YOU. I never did a thing to anyone in that group except offer my support and friendship. Not ONE PERSON stood up for me. NOT ONE. Only ONE person came to me after I left and apologized for the situation and agreed that the person that started it by blocking is wrong and ridiculous. NO ONE else cared enough at all. I wasted all that time building friendships with people who never gave a crap at all about me. If anything, thank you for helping me see what a bunch hypocritical, mean girl bitches you all are. You really did me a favor.
    Really?

Really??

Lumping us all in as bitches?

Ok.
    Did you stand up for me? Did you reach out at all? I have yet to see where anyone other than one person did at all. So yes, you are all lumped in as bitches.
    I assume you've removed yourself from the FB group then? Since it's full of bitches?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    Now we need AEs to do some splaining?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    starfish527starfish527 member
    edited November 2014
    I seriously had nothing to do with any of this, and I didn't even know drama went down til @farmboysmom‌ post on FB. I went back and read it though, and I'm missing why everyone is so mad. So whatever, hate us all, but I don't see why this is m14s business. I only commented because the vagueness is making it sound like some horrible injustice went down. Just like these "files" you're talking about.
  • Options
  • Options
    @Blonderedhead781‌ I just read the chat today, and then I came here and read this, and I see you talking shit on all of us. So how am I supposed to reach out to you?
  • Options

So b/c I wasn't in the chat from the start I'm not allowed to have any say on what I personally experienced? I didn't have to go back and read to know what I was involved in.
    No, say whatever you want...but you only know 1% of the history.
    She saw enough on said persons issues, the cycles and group think and other things that went on. Do you really want your name to be drug down with this?

It's not an innocent chat, even *if* (and it was not a joke) perky was joking- it's wrong to even joke about that situation.

W.R.O.N.G

I joke about a lot so I'm not sure what joke is W.R.O.N.G. Are you still referring to file digging? Because again I never asked for nor tried to get anyone's file on anything. And I didn't joke about it either. Again, I think her story is missing pieces and I would tell it to her directly if I ever interacted with her and she wanted my opinion. But I don't talk to her and she most likely doesn't care if I (a complete internet stranger) believe her or not.

This the only thing you "have" on me? Because you don't "have" anything. You talk a real big game, but it's all bluff. While some might be concerned with what you might do with their personal stories and information, I'm not afraid of you or worried about anything you might do. I haven't done anything I am worried about "getting out". I own every single thing I say and do.

Congratulations you succeeded in getting the attention you wanted. Call me names (your typical MO), try to make me look evil and sinister, I don't really care. Yeah it is irksome which is why I have engaged, but it doesn't keep me up at night. And in the grand scheme of my life, you're a small small blip that has caused some irritation and annoyance. If you dislike us so much why do you let us take so much of your energy and time? Wouldn't it be more of a "fuck you" to us to spend this energy with your family and those you do get a long with and not give us the time of day?

• Options
    Being cruel to people for shits n' giggles:
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    pattipants was here.

Just gotta say that this is some fucked up shit.

I still think it was utterly awful when one of the care fund recipients was screenshotted and called out on the FB page for her personal opinion on the SAHM board drama. But to find out that the screenshot was shared and discussed first in the group chat, and it STILL went on the wall afterward? That pisses me off 10x more.

I was never cool enough to be included in the group chat at any point, so I doubt I raised enough flags for anyone to talk shit about me in the chat. But if I'm wrong, let me know -- I'd love to hear the shit that people want to talk about me, or any fun plots against me or something.
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Unplanned pregnancy July 2005; EDD 3/27/06; birthdaughter born 3/15/06 (38w2d) (placed for adoption).
    TTC since December 2012, BFP 6/25/13. EDD 3/2/14. Baby Elias born 2/21/14 (38w5d)!
  • Options

pattipants was here.

Just gotta say that this is some fucked up shit.

I still think it was utterly awful when one of the care fund recipients was screenshotted and called out on the FB page for her personal opinion on the SAHM board drama. But to find out that the screenshot was shared and discussed first in the group chat, and it STILL went on the wall afterward? That pisses me off 10x more.

I was never cool enough to be included in the group chat at any point, so I doubt I raised enough flags for anyone to talk shit about me in the chat. But if I'm wrong, let me know -- I'd love to hear the shit that people want to talk about me, or any fun plots against me or something.

There wasn't really a discussion besides

"Hey, let's do this" - one person
    "No, that's a terrible idea" - everyone else

And then you saw what happened after that. Then we were all too "puppies and rainbows", so said person left. This time we're giant, plotting bitches.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    Ok the chat is private and what's said in there is private and the reason people got booted was bc they didn't want any " dirty lurkers" coming out telling the works what was discussed .. Then stop talking about it !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"