June 2013 Moms
Options

Pour the wine, light the fire... Girl your wish is my com-spam

167891012»

Re: Pour the wine, light the fire... Girl your wish is my com-spam

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Now DH is sick with what KJ and I had. I tried to tell him but he insisted he wouldn't get sick. Now he's miserable and we have a wedding to go to tonight. I was looking forwad to it. I just hope there's an open bar....
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    megsw85 said:
    Ok all this talk of cookie butter We don't have it here. Can someone mail me some. I will I return mail you ketchup chips or something else "Canadian" in return.

@megsw85‌ I found something at No Frills. There was a random brand that sound like the TJs one, there was also a "decadent" brand one.

• Options
    I think LO must be going through a growth spurt.  He ate like a horse this week, and he's been taking nearly 4 hour naps this weekend!  I'm so not used to it that I keep not starting to do anything for fear that well, obviously LO's going to wake up any minute.  Not so.  Hurray for lazy?
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    daffy2kdaffy2k member
    edited November 2014
    @megsw85 said:
    Ok all this talk of cookie butter We don't have it here. Can someone mail me some. I will I return mail you ketchup chips or something else "Canadian" in return.

Superstore Meg. I just pulled it out of the cupboard to take a pic for you and am now eating a couple spoonfuls... Anyhow, my iPhone is dead. As soon as its charged enough to turn on I'll post a pic. The brand is Penotti and its Speculoos Cookinotti.
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Options
    daffy2kdaffy2k member
    edited November 2014
    @megsw85‌ - look by the peanut butter next time you go to Superstoreimage
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Options
    @sctiger‌ it looks like this

• Options
    @numbersgirl08‌ the balsamic roast beef French dip sandwiches were so yummy. We added some sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. I can't wait for leftovers on Tuesday!

• Options
    DH has me confused. He told me that every time I bring up a tummy tuck he gets sad that I would want to take away something that is a sweet reminder to him that I bore his children. I can't tell whether he is genuinely attached to my mummy tummy or he just wants to spend the money else where. I'm very cynical and I'm sure he's being genuine but it just seems like such a weird thing for him to like since we, uh have two kids to remind us of that. And a c-section scar. So, there's like lots of evidence, ya know?

• Options
    @wasnotwas DH saw that with G today and said it was awesome! I was on nutso non napping baby duty. Guess I'll wait for netflix!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"