June 2013 Moms
Options

Pour the wine, light the fire... Girl your wish is my com-spam

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Pour the wine, light the fire... Girl your wish is my com-spam

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    daffy2kdaffy2k member
    edited November 2014
    We are borrowing my mom's house today while I get some work done on my car (we live out of town so it's easier to use her house as a home base on days like this). She is at work so I'm here alone with M. I honestly do not know how she handles this when she has M over for the day or overnight. My mom is way more overprotective than me, so I know she's watching to ensure she doesn't get into anything unsafe, but no cabinets lock. There's stuff everywhere that she shouldn't be getting into, but is. Climbing everywhere, it's exhausting! I didn't think I did much babyproofing but I guess I did just enough to save my sanity! This is crazy!

Edited: posted too soon
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @steamboat123 Yes, state filings.  We kind of specialize in one of the most difficult states, so we're used to it.  But these particular types of filings have been even more challenging lately.  I've literally had a headache since early September, when I was on vacation, and got the request from our client to get these filings done and approved by the end of Oct, a very challenging task. 
  • Options
    Alex lost his car keys almost 2 weeks ago. I have torn this house apart looking for them and they are no where to be found. I used to be able to walk up to his work to get the car if I needed it but now that he has my keys I've been stuck at the house. Where did these damn keys go?!
    image imageimageimage
  • Options

Alex lost his car keys almost 2 weeks ago. I have torn this house apart looking for them and they are no where to be found. I used to be able to walk up to his work to get the car if I needed it but now that he has my keys I've been stuck at the house. Where did these damn keys go?!

M likes to throw anything and everything in the trash. Maybe G took them?
    This was going to be suggestion too. We have lost numerous toys and a Tervis lid because of it. Hope you find them.
    He can't get to the trash but I'm sure he took them and his them somewhere I just can't figure out where. He lost his bubble puppy toy and I looked all over for it. He ended up finding it a few days later. But the keys are still gone.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    I haven't called the dealership yet because I'm holding out hope on them randomly showing up lol I'll have to have Alex call them tomorrow I think.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options

daffy2k said:
    Great news @momofcatan‌ !!! I hope you get a call back too. If nothing else it will give you more options. But those sound like great incentives! Do they also have a pretty decent benefits package? With my H's recent job changes we've caught glimpses of the drastic differences in benefits at different companies. Some of those can be huge incentives too!
    She described the extended health benefits as standard but I would ask to see a copy if I get a call back. Also there is an employee contribution to it (20%/80% employer) so I would need to see what that came out to. The RRSP matching is 1% of income, which is better than nothing.

@steamboat123 I don't know if I rocked it, but I think I did OK. I feel like I didn't quite sell myself enough (people are always telling me how much they love working with me, how do I say that in an interview??) and spoke too much about the type of environment I like to work in, but those are the questions she was asking.

• Options
    CL8badB said:

@ColieAnn31‌ can alex give you your keys when you get there or are you unable to lock the house?

I hope you find his keys!

He drives the car to the garage he works out of. He has a work vehicle he drives once he gets up there and isn't back at the garage until it's time to go home. It's been a pain in the butt. He'll probably just need to order a new key and fob tomorrow.
    image imageimageimage
  • Options

@ColieAnn31‌ if you can walk there to get the car, why can't he walk there to get his work vehicle leaving you with the car/keys?

Because he's usually running late to work lol
    image imageimageimage
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ASmallWonderASmallWonder member
    edited November 2014
    Congratulations @steamboat123!
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    RealTalk. What do you eat cookie butter on, and which flavor is the best? I have come thisclose to buying it 3 times but couldn't decide on a flavor and didn't know what the best vehicle was, and those jars are way bigger than I'm comfortable with. Because I'm totally going to eat all of it immediately. And secretly. I don't need that kind of judgement.

Anniversary

• Options
    majwv8 said:
    this baby tablet is on a lightning deal right now. is it something I want to buy? https://www.amazon.com/Vtech-Innotab-3-Baby-Pink/dp/B00GP3ZK9C/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8
    following?  I'm thinking about getting it too.  Would it be great for airplane rides?
  • Options
    @majwv8 I went ahead and got it.  I'm planning on using it for special occasions, mainly travelling, since we have a LOT of that coming up soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"