November 2014 Moms
Options

Wednesday Randoms

13»

Re: Wednesday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @longislandmama1114 - I've only had one NST, but that was happening to my Baby B (my boy). We actually had a hard time even getting a heart rate on him because he (I'm assuming) was turning away. His was in the low 120s and he was just very inactive. During the times he would turn (which I barely felt), his heart rate would increase and then shoot back down (or we'd lose it completely). My doctors weren't concerned about me, however. They just said he was probably having a lazy day. I know it's hard, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sounds like your doctor is just very thorough. Not sure what to tell you to expect at your next, though.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    @Lilwatz‌ & @absolutelymaybe‌ - thank you so much!! @wildflower75 I'm doing well, just been getting pumped with Iv fluids. u/s this morning will determine next steps ... Either induce or go home! I'm good either way!
    Good luck!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Options
    Ugg today sucked so bad! Woke up at 9 am and had the worst cramps. Laid there and tried to get up for 20 minutes while crying on and off as my dog watched me worried. Finally got to my MILs room and she saw me and said.. yup we are going to the hospital. Cramps got worse and worse. Got to the hospital and was hooked to a monitor and after 45 minutes I had zero contractions but threw up twice. So...why the hell did I feel like shit? They didn't know.. Sent me home. Stayed home an hour and then decided to go to my OB. After waiting to be seen for 2 hours of pain and tears in the waiting room I was told I was going to have a cervical check. Got my pants off and laid down..doctor came in and told me it's most likley just a gas buildup. She said she wouldn't check me because she was worried about starting labor. So. .came home and took some of LOs gas relief drops. Took a 10 minute nap woke up and the pain was back. Took another dose of gas relief drops and then threw up. Now I'm sitting here starving because I haven't eaten all day since my cramps are so bad and I feel nauseous on and off. I don't think anyone has ever wished to fart as much as I am lol. Was totally ready to have my baby girl today but just gas bubbles.
    This might be weird advise but curl get on your knees with your chest on the floor, with your bum in the air.  Sense gas rises this usually helps to let it pass easier and less painfully!!! Feel better soon!
  • Options
    Current status. I've wanted one since all the talk on the board earlier this week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"