April 2015 Moms
Options

Need help with a name

daisieinez22daisieinez22 member
edited October 2014 in April 2015 Moms
ok i need help either Gannon Clemens Layne or Gannon Layne Clemens i cant decide.

Need help with a name 179 votes

Gannon Layne Clemens
77% 138 votes
Gannon Clemens Layne
22% 41 votes

Re: Need help with a name

• Options
    yes i did but my fiance changed his mind when i had said Gannon....so now its Gannon haha
  • Options
    i just messed up is all when i was pregnant with my daughter i never really used the polls or anything so im not sure what to do
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Honestly, not a fan of either. Plus that's a really long name. I assume there's also a last name to add there.
    You have plenty of time to decide. Keep looking.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Options
    well my daughters names Daisie Inez Marie but her name is sentimental....and clemens is my grandpas middle name
  • Options
    I like the Clemons Layne...without the Gannon part..just seems like a really long name plus double middle names are a pet peeve of mine...
  • Options
    I wouldn't bother putting this on the baby names board either. They won't like the name Gannon and you won't get positive feedback from it.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i made a mistake like i already said....and i didnt get Gannon from teen mom i dont watch that show i got it from a family friend and i loved that name ever since its different and theres not alot of unique names like that i want something that i know alot of kids wont have
  • Options
    and o well if its a hick name Daisie is sort of a hick name im from texas born and raised in the country
  • Options
    and o well if its a hick name Daisie is sort of a hick name im from texas born and raised in the country
    I didn't say the name itself was hick sounding, I just said that's what it made me think of. Oklahoma, here, so I'm just as "country" as the next.. But at the end of the day, your baby! Nobody can decide but you! 
  • Options
    well sorry if i messed up yall but no reason to keep sayin that i screwed up when i know that i did after i was told other wise and i said i was sorry so please just stop all i asked was for some simple help not for everyone to say i screwed up ok thanks and Layne is the name of a cousin that just got killed in a motorcycle accident a few days ago.....
  • Options
    ok if yall think the name is gross the ok fine but no reason to comment negative stuff on the names we want and we dont want a name everyone else has used we want something totally different
  • Options
    Nope. I could see polling us if your child is a week old and still nameless, (and even then, ask your family) but with 6 months to go, this seems totally pointless.
  • Options
    ok like i already said i had screwed up so after this no has to comment again i didnt know to do but now i do ok so please stop
  • Options
    no i asked on how i should put it because we dont know and i didnt tell you what to ok all i said i dont want the negative stuff i dont have to validate why we picked those names
  • Options
    and if i knew what was gonna happen do you think id post something i didnt know any of these negative comments were going to happen nor did i know what i was doing i have said that several times
  • Options
    also i didnt get mad my fiance is the one getting mad but i already said i was sorry several times
  • Options
    ok this is her fiance...She already said she was FUCKING SORRY and that she screwed up and yall just keep adding on about it what the hell for?????NO DAMN REASON all this is is drama
  • Options
    SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB ASS BITCH MY FIANCE DID NOT FUCKING DO SHIT SHE IS NOT PERFECT NO ONE IS SHE FUCKED UP SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT AND SHE CAN SPELL HOWEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS TO AND YOU CANT TELL HER HOW TO SPELL
  • Options
    My fiance tried to get them to stop by saying she was sorry, and everything and they just wanted to keep bullying her for no reason she was being nice about all of this
  • Options
    I got mad because she decided to stop commenting and defending herself and trying to be nice about it, i am right next to her and the notifications keep going off and bullying her is also just telling her how to spell and stuff but what the fuck she did nothing that hurt you guys and she asked nicely if yall had read the comments and i didnt know she got on her so
  • Options
    she was doing the mature thing and apologized on what she did wrong and then kindly asked yall to stop and yall kept attacking her about it so whose the one who was being mature, she stopped commenting because she thinks its just drama that she does not need
  • Options
    She is doing nothing wrong im just standing up for her
  • Options
    Obviously you can read what im typing because you keep responding to me i know how to spell even though i dont spell the way you prefer me to but that is not your problem dont like it then boowho for you sorry for you
  • Options
    what alternate personality are you talking about haha my name is Joseph and obviously none of yall knows what its like to stand up for someone
  • Options
    i guess yall never had someone stand up for you
  • Options

she was doing the mature thing and apologized on what she did wrong and then kindly asked yall to stop and yall kept attacking her about it so whose the one who was being mature, she stopped commenting because she thinks its just drama that she does not need

It's the internet, no one can control how someone else is going to respond to anything. Sure no one here had to give their options or keep commenting but no one here is going to just quit because someone can't handle a little criticism. If she quit then why did you have to make it worse and add fuel to the fire? If she quit then fine but it doesn't mean everyone else has to stop commenting how they feel. If you don't like what's being said don't read it. That's how simple it is. If a notification keeps going off, log off the site for awhile.
    This is public...freedom of speech. (Within TOU)
    You don't control how strangers are going torespond just because you're the OP.
  • Options
    haha what the fuck ever if i ever have to spell to save my life ill let ya know ;) k and she didnt get upset she just wasnt expecting all this negativity shes not that kind of person
  • Options
    she didnt ask if you liked a name she asked which way we should put the names
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"