July 2014 Moms
Options

Newb in town

Re: Newb in town

• Options
    Linzlu214 said:
    @zarkarella‌ Lookin good! :) it's good to see your face, fellow 2-boy mama!
    Thanks love, I've been reading here and there but not on much. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I vote we start a thread this weekend "selfie Saturday" then we will see who is real. If you don't post you're fake!
    weekends are busy...i'll pass.
    image.
  • Options
    @stellabunny‌ I was just kidding about the selfie thread, since a couple of the ladies have posted pics in this thread to prove how easy it is to just snap a quick pic, and this whole thing would've been over.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've often wondered the same - how someone with a car load of kids and a business could be on here so often. I also thought she looked young despite her saying she is 30 (or 29?). 
    If everything she posted is fabricated, I have to say that's a lot of shit to try to keep straight!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Do it if you're cool.

Wtf. Sideways??!
  • Options
    I figured she wasn't completely real for awhile, but I'm not as much in the "regular" crowd to really suggest anything. Too many things just haven't added up and seemed not real. Good job, @litera‌ !
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

If she does end up being a fake, that makes the impromptu bumpie awards that much more bizarre.

1. She totally awarded herself the hottest bumpie. I demanded a recount. 
    2. I adore your new screen name!

Why thank you!

Perhaps a second person should have been included in the whole bumpie awards thing . And for it not to have been done over a US holiday weekend (if I'm remembering correctly).
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No way @likeanoldtimemovie‌ when Maddie marries Brom I'm not dealing with two MILs. MsIL?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I found another HDBD with a weird photoshopped tiger belly that no one questioned. It's really odd given the other "evidence". I'm just not sure how to do the links, I just figured out how to gif :D

I still can't gif to save my life. But I can post pics and memes. Baby steps. .
  • Options
    1982Babies1982Babies member
    edited October 2014

I found another HDBD with a weird photoshopped tiger belly that no one questioned. It's really odd given the other "evidence". I'm just not sure how to do the links, I just figured out how to gif :D

It is weird that we never really questioned it.. huh.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• Options
    BPaws said:
    Wow!! I thought I was bad at photoshop.... https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12348441/hdbd-5-21
    LOL
  • Options
  • Options
    Holy shit. I'm just.... Wow. Yeah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"