July 2014 Moms
Options

Newb in town

Re: Newb in town

• Options
    @milestrellas‌

Hairspray! Jen always thinks it's a good idea to put it on in bed when we're ready to sleep but, then I get captivated in the music and end up dancing my ass off to the whole thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    July14 just got a lot more interesting!
    hi

• Options
    marsalisailsmarsalisails member
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    litera said:

Have you and your wife ever met?

Or was the Sims wedding the first time. Lotsa money in Sims weddings, I can see why you chose that as a career path. I wouldn't coin myself a Party Planner per se, but you had to pick SOME kind of profession to lie about.

Where did you rip the pics from @jensavicci? Babycenter maybe, or a family member? We both know this was Photoshopped and filtered within an inch of its life:

Why was this picture the only picture 'shopped? It just happens to be the one picture that would have made you legit and it's filtered. Not to mention the HDBD pictures where you wore the same black lace dress over and over and over (even you yourself pointed this out) and your hair color changed week to week. I think you ripped pics from somewhere to pass off as you, because really, how could we tell if the baby bump got any bigger week to week? 

Enough bullshit. Come clean, if you have a fucking ounce of decency in you. We've been sharing our lives and our children with you for a year now and you have been lying your ass off. You and Ana are the same person, aren't you? Are you even a woman?

We all find it extremely hard to believe in this day and age that you don't have FB. A thriving wedding business with no FB page? 4 kids you need to update family members on and no FB page? You have Pinterest and a Youtube  channel but no FB?

Are you logging in and out as each handle tonight? July14 was getting kind of slow and boring since most of us migrated on and you couldn't follow since you didn't have FB, or so you said, so you had "Ana" join in to liven things up. You and Ana have very similar speech patterns and writing styles too. Most of us have to wonder how you have 4 children, a thriving Wedding Planning business and yet all of the time in the world to Bump as much as you do.

I'm just not buying what you are selling anymore. You've always set off some bells but really, who cared about the details if someone just wanted some escapism? It's the net, people do it. 

But don't invent Ana and ask us to keep swallowing your bullshit. 

Um, not sure what the sims has to do with my business but, I'll bite. I like the game. When I get bored, I make fake weddings with it. So what?

And yea, I photoshopped some of my pics. I added make up, brightened my hair and maybe a few other things I can't think of. I have issues with my looks sometimes. It's sad but, there it is. Since you're so clever, I'm surprised you didn't notice all of that. So no. That wasn't the only "shopped" photo. Why was that particular pic shopped? Because I wanted it to look interesting. I still have the original unshopped photo without all of the crazy coloring going on.

And yea, I wore the same dress multiple times. So? I don't have a lot of maternity dresses like that. And who hasn't worn the same thing more than once? I just style it differently.

Also, yes, I have a business facebook. But, why would I ever hand out my business website or FB online with all of my information on it? Seriously. No. I do not have a personal facebook. I did but, I just don't like it. So I deleted it.

Ana joined cuz she thought it was cool. But she has a completely dif schedule than I so, she wouldn't have been on like that anyway. No way she'd make things "interesting". I even thought it was odd there were so many questions for her. No one ever asks a newb that many questions.

And I'm on here so much because I have no fucking friends. And I can be on so much because 1. I'm a quick texter 2. I'm usually in the car or in my office so, I can take a peek 3 it's night and my kids are asleep, like now. 4. I have free time. If you're really interested, you'll make time.
  • Options
    Actually ya know what. I can say anything I want on here. I could easily "photoshop" a picture or whatever and pretend it's me right? Well, the only way to prove any of this is true is if I meet up with someone.

@ghostof5letters‌, @Matthew930‌ and any other PA moms, I will happily meet up with you some place local if you're up for it. I'll bring DW for starters and we'll make a day out of it. I'm sorry but I just will not bring my kids the first time meeting. I'm not comfortable with that. But, I'll bring a business card too if that helps at all. It can be in public. Somewhere that's busy. Bring mace if you feel that strongly about it. Idc.
  • Options

litera said:

Or was the Sims wedding the first time. Lotsa money in Sims weddings, I can see why you chose that as a career path. I wouldn't coin myself a Party Planner per se, but you had to pick SOME kind of profession to lie about.

Where did you rip the pics from @jensavicci? Babycenter maybe, or a family member? We both know this was Photoshopped and filtered within an inch of its life:

Why was this picture the only picture 'shopped? It just happens to be the one picture that would have made you legit and it's filtered. Not to mention the HDBD pictures where you wore the same black lace dress over and over and over (even you yourself pointed this out) and your hair color changed week to week. I think you ripped pics from somewhere to pass off as you, because really, how could we tell if the baby bump got any bigger week to week? 

Enough bullshit. Come clean, if you have a fucking ounce of decency in you. We've been sharing our lives and our children with you for a year now and you have been lying your ass off. You and Ana are the same person, aren't you? Are you even a woman?

We all find it extremely hard to believe in this day and age that you don't have FB. A thriving wedding business with no FB page? 4 kids you need to update family members on and no FB page? You have Pinterest and a Youtube  channel but no FB?

Are you logging in and out as each handle tonight? July14 was getting kind of slow and boring since most of us migrated on and you couldn't follow since you didn't have FB, or so you said, so you had "Ana" join in to liven things up. You and Ana have very similar speech patterns and writing styles too. Most of us have to wonder how you have 4 children, a thriving Wedding Planning business and yet all of the time in the world to Bump as much as you do.

I'm just not buying what you are selling anymore. You've always set off some bells but really, who cared about the details if someone just wanted some escapism? It's the net, people do it. 

Um, not sure what the sims has to do with my business but, I'll bite. I like the game. When I get bored, I make fake weddings with it. So what?

And yea, I photoshopped some of my pics. I added make up, brightened my hair and maybe a few other things I can't think of. I have issues with my looks sometimes. It's sad but, there it is. Since you're so clever, I'm surprised you didn't notice all of that. So no. That wasn't the only "shopped" photo. Why was that particular pic shopped? Because I wanted it to look interesting. I still have the original unshopped photo without all of the crazy coloring going on.

And yea, I wore the same dress multiple times. So? I don't have a lot of maternity dresses like that. And who hasn't worn the same thing more than once? I just style it differently.

Also, yes, I have a business facebook. But, why would I ever hand out my business website or FB online with all of my information on it? Seriously. No. I do not have a personal facebook. I did but, I just don't like it. So I deleted it.

Ana joined cuz she thought it was cool. But she has a completely dif schedule than I so, she wouldn't have been on like that anyway. No way she'd make things "interesting". I even thought it was odd there were so many questions for her. No one ever asks a newb that many questions.

And I'm on here so much because I have no fucking friends. And I can be on so much because 1. I'm a quick texter 2. I'm usually in the car or in my office so, I can take a peek 3 it's night and my kids are asleep, like now. 4. I have free time. If you're really interested, you'll make time.
    You hand out every other detail of your life....
    Which I've come to regret. It was pretty stupid to share all that info. I'm aware.
  • Options
    Whoa.
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!! Love your wife and I'm sure we will come to love you too :-)
  • Options

Awkward interruption of thread in 3.2.1.

@litera Where Is This Fb Group? The one I'm in on fb includes bat shit crazy people so I left it :-/

I second the fb group thing
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    aliletz said:

Did you cheat with a man or a woman?

Straight shooter.
    image.
  • Options

@alyssa719‌

Well, with all due respect to those that are curious, that is a topic that is private between my wife and I. It's also a topic that we are trying to move past.

@MSUDucks‌

Haha well, I think I've got a lot of patience. So, say the kids are going nuts or are hopped up on sugar. I think I'm pretty good at getting their attention and keeping them from burning a house down. Lol having patience is my tip for multiples too.

Keeping it classy.nice.
    image.
  • Options

litera said:

Um,
    not sure what the sims has to do with my business but, I'll bite. I
    like the game. When I get bored, I make fake weddings with it. So
    what?

Your business
    doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the internet, not a hair of it.
    Trust me, we've researched. Your SIMS wedding videos are the only
    proof you “do weddings” it's technically the truth, stripped
    down. Much easier to tell part of the truth so as not get caught in a
    lie.

And
    yea, I photoshopped some of my pics. I added make up, brightened my
    hair and maybe a few other things I can't think of. I have issues
    with my looks sometimes. It's sad but, there it is. Since you're so
    clever, I'm surprised you didn't notice all of that.

TB
    never forgets, especially this one picture that is uber tricked out.
    We had a bet, you lost and I asked for a shoutout/tribute picture.
    That one photo was incontrovertible proof you were who you said you
    were. Look at that photo and tell me it doesn't look like you used
    the brush/text tool to fill my name in. You ripped off some other
    chick's picture, airbrushed whatever was originally on the piece of
    paper and filled my Handle in.

Don't
    confuse the issue at hand here. It's obvious you have poor self
    esteem, why else would a person make up a year's worth of posts. You
    are a nice person Jen, but you aren't real. You are to be pitied, not
    censured. Why else do you think I'm taking it lightly on you.

And
    yea, I wore the same dress multiple times. So? I don't have a lot of
    maternity dresses like that. And who hasn't worn the same thing more
    than once? I just style it differently. 

Same
    dress, multiple pics – suggests you ripped off a bunch of pics some
    other woman took and used those week to week, passing them off as new
    ones. It worked perfectly.

- black doesn't show the bump growing CONSIDERING
    THEY WERE ALL TAKEN ON THE SAME DAY.

- you constantly were switching your hair color up. This is
    self-explanatory.

-Some pics your face was cut out of the pic, others had your
    one-of-a-kid tat but no face, bump but no face no tat, etc etc etc.
    Convenient.

Also,
    yes, I have a business facebook. But, why would I ever hand out my
    business website or FB online with all of my information on it?

Mmhmm.
    Like I said, nowhere to be found. You forget there are a lot of
    Bumpies from your supposed area. Philly I mean, not Kentucky. That Photog you recommended doesn't appear to be linked to you in any way. I can Google local photogs too.

Ana
    joined cuz she thought it was cool. But she has a completely dif
    schedule than I so, she wouldn't have been on like that anyway. No
    way she'd make things "interesting". I even thought it was
    odd there were so many questions for her. No one ever asks a newb
    that many questions

Hottest
    Bumpie, Most TMI, Duggar in Training, Lives on the Bump the Most and
    Biggest LovetitWhore” is surprised people are curious about the
    supposed wife who banged some rando off Craigslist, got her tits
    tangled up with yours and has 4 children with you ….you are
    surprised people jumped at the chance to meet her and want to get to know her? You've been
    jumping up and down for days about it.

@ghostof5letters@Matthew930
    and
    any other PA moms, I will happily meet up with you some place local
    if you're up for it. I'll bring DW for starters and we'll make a day
    out of it. I'm sorry but I just will not bring my kids the first time
    meeting. I'm not comfortable with that. But, I'll bring a business
    card too if that helps at all. It can be in public. Somewhere that's
    busy. Bring mace if you feel that strongly about it. Idc.

I
    won't speak for them, but that's probably not necessary to meet up.
    No one said anything about your kids, don't be dramatic. How about
    you take another tribute pic with the ol' ball and chain.

This
    can't really surprise you Jen. This is an extremely
    bullshit-intolerant group of women. You were bound to be sniffed out.

Mind fucking blown. Damn I'm glad I opened this...also@jensavicci please be real. You're hilarious.
    image.
  • Options
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image          image

• Options
    What the actual fuck is going on??? I'm so lost and confused!!! I can't decide if it's MUD to liven things up or what. Yeesh....
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Well it was getting boring around here...fixed that. @litera‌ Holy detective work by the way!
    image.
  • Options
    aliletz said:

@nichole8787 shhhhhh nobody asked you. leave it to the real regs.

@aliletz seriously?
    image.
  • Options
    Tardy to the party, but Hiiiiiiiiieeee!!!! And welcome!!! @jensavicci‌ is good people. Any wife of hers....
    Lol. We've moved past welcomes. There's a whole lot of drama now.
    I'm seeing that now! Posted before reading. Sitting in the airport and catching up.
    Where ya going?

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"