Stay at Home Moms
Options

it's Friday bitches.

Re: it's Friday bitches.

• Options

Kimbus22 said:

And I say this as someone who is anti-anal anything when it comes to myself.  And as someone who had a drunk guy try to go from 0-10 with no warning in the back end. I almost punched him in surprise.  But saying not discussing trying something new first means you don't respect your partner is a stretch.  She knows her H.  I'm sure she had an idea of whether or not he'll be open to it.  I've dated guys who like it.  Whatever floats your boat.
    All of this, but especially the bolded. I don't want DH to discuss everything with me. If he wants to try something new fine, if he says he'd like to see me in something ok LMK. I'm comfortable enough with my H to know that if I'm uncomfortable with something I can let him know and he'll stop, and vice versa. Someone teasing back there =/= a finger being shoved up the ass with no foreplay or forewarning.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Options
    I think if I surprised my H with anything up his butt, I would be standing in front of Judge Lynn Toler shortly after.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The real question is why would you want your finger in someone's asshole?
    Why would some people want a dick in their mouth? Or someone to eat someone else out? Why does anyone do anything differently sexually? Because that's what floats their boat.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @kimbus22 @aussie45 & @kcisthebombdotcom THANK YOU for articulating my point better than I could haha.
  • Options
    Why did you feel the need to share is what I want to know. There is a line...and it is a dot to you now.
  • Options
    I'm not saying you have to discuss poking in the brown eye over dinner or anything, just a little "Hey, wanna try something new?" would be a good heads up.
  • Options
    Kimbus22 said:
    I had no idea assholes were so scandalous.

You know someone could get injured. :|
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not saying you have to discuss poking in the brown eye over dinner or anything, just a little "Hey, wanna try something new?" would be a good heads up.
    If I thought it was something DH wouldn't want to try or might be nervous about, I would totally talk about it before. Otherwise, I like for things to try and be spontaneous. We have so little spontaneity in our lives that it's nice to spice things up without us having to have a discussion about it.
  • Options
    feffany said:
    I would post a related confession, but I know people here IRL!
    Ok seriously @feffany your turn!  Let's redirect here.
  • Options
    amy052006 said:
    Yeah but all of your common sense is not nearly as much as people getting to act like they are so cool and adventurous compared to the peons who only have sex once a week in their said marriages --- unwanted anal gland infections be damned.
    Shit, I'm a peon that only has sex once a month. I really suck.
  • Options
    It's just the way she said it made it sound like a surprise unexpected unwanted action. I think we all know our spouses sexual likes and dislikes enough to know if I finger up the butt would be welcome or not.

Why in the fuck would someone do something unwanted sexually???
  • Options
    amy052006 said:
    It's just the way she said it made it sound like a surprise unexpected unwanted action. I think we all know our spouses sexual likes and dislikes enough to know if I finger up the butt would be welcome or not.
    Yeah but all of your common sense is not nearly as much as people getting to act like they are so cool and adventurous compared to the peons who only have sex once a week in their said marriages --- unwanted anal gland infections be damned.
    Wut?
  • Options
    amy052006 said:

Yeah, I am in no way shape or form this adventurous and to take it a step further if my dh had an Interest in trying that I'd encourage toys over me doing the "dirty work" (literally and figuratively). I just can't get it up to be outraged that someone mentioned a finger in the butt in a confession thread and I don't think sexual exploration needs to be a dinner table conversation otherwise you have zero respect for your spouse.
  • Options

Kimbus22 said:
    I had no idea assholes were so scandalous.
    Not scandalized, but just not a fan of assholes....literal ones or figurative ones ;)
  • Options
    Aussie45 said:
    amy052006 said:
    twice a month here lol!!  But for the record and maybe this is my FFFC - last weekend DH and I had sex and he made me orgasm 7 times (i didn't count them, he did)…..so I'm good for another month LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    vlagrl29 said:
    Aussie45 said:
    amy052006 said:
    twice a month here lol!!  But for the record and maybe this is my FFFC - last weekend DH and I had sex and he made me orgasm 7 times (i didn't count them, he did)…..so I'm good for another month LOL
    What the ever loving fuck? Color me jealous.
  • Options
    FTR, I enjoy a little anal play, but my H and I had talked about it and he knew I'd be up for trying. He didn't just up and finger my ass one day. There are plenty of fun sex things I'd be okay with as a suprise...out-of-the-blue ass fingering was not one of them.
  • Options
    Aussie45 said:
    vlagrl29 said:
    Aussie45 said:
    amy052006 said:
    What the ever loving fuck? Color me jealous.
    I wasn't even expecting all that because I was kinda tired.  he is the only man that has ever been able to hit my G spot.  I thought that I would never be able to orgasm without clitoral stimulation.
  • Options
    I actually don't mind the "All about that bass" when Kate Davis performs a cover of it. The Meghan Trainor version sucks ass.
  • Options
    Huh, that's kind of creepy @Kimbus22‌, especially for a three year old.
  • Options
    vlagrl29 said:
    Aussie45 said:
    amy052006 said:

=D>
  • Options
    Kimbus22 said:
    I am thinking they are consecutive...
    I hope so.  Otherwise, who has time for that?  I'd need someone to take my kids for like 12 hours and then I'd have to maintain the proper level of drunk and do nothing else.
    yes, they were consecutive with small breaks in between.  I don't have time for 5 hour sex.  I'd say we were done in 30 minutes.  DD was upstairs asleep.
  • Options
    Kimbus22 said:

I had to drive another kid from Joey's class on the field trip yesterday.  He kind of freaked me out.  He kept pointing at houses and telling me monsters and bad men live there and that they are going to stab his mother.

I realize my 3 year old is at the opposite end of the spectrum in that he's terrified of anything with a bad guy and won't watch movies because of it, but is this normal?  The kid was really, really focused on death and mutilation...

The stabbing the mother part is definitely weird . The death part not so much. If someone he knows just died it makes sense. Hell, ds died six months ago and dd brings it up all the time and very randomly. Kids try to make sense of things by repeating it and working it over in their minds. I would mention it to the mom though.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I mean, this was comparatively flame free...I didn't even get my flame suit out of the closet...

Derrrr are you being facetious? That's not nice.
  • Options
    Picture it, a poster comes on the board to tells us her H was eating her fluffy rug when all a sudden he sticks a finger up her butt. The collective response would be.....? I for one would be pissed on her behalf. That's just not cool. Oh and if she told us her H called himself an ass ninja?!??? :( :-S yeah, those are the faces I would make. *in case you missed it- fluffy rug. Yeah, I said it :)
    Dead. Fluffy rug?? Love you!
  • Options
    I have learned so much new terminology just from this thread!

• Options
    Kimbus22 said:
    Okay. I was feeling like an idiot for being creeped out by a three year old.  But the kid was...odd.  His poor mom was so afraid he was going to misbehave when she was putting his seat in my car.

Oh here's another confession.  I'm really glad they didn't give me one little girl to drive because she's TEENY.  Like half of a Joey.  And her parents have her in a regular booster seat.  I would not have been comfortable having her in my car.
    Yep, my 4 year old is just over 30 lbs and is probably the only kid in her preschool class in a 5 point harness.  She won't be in a booster until like high school.
  • Options
    DD is still in a booster...at 10. She weighs 53lbs and is 4'2"

• Options

My (older) daughter is too.  I get flack for it sometimes.  She is about 60 lbs and 4'6" probably.  She'll be 9 this week.
  • Options
    Arnegard said:

My (older) daughter is too.  I get flack for it sometimes.  She is about 60 lbs and 4'6" probably.  She'll be 9 this week.
    DD is pretty good about it, even when her friends are in the car without one. She knows she doesn't have a choice.
  • Options
    My 9 year old is still in a booster.  We got a comfy one (Clek Ozzi) so she does not complain too much.  My 5 year old is still harnessed.  He is tiny.  He was just under 34 pounds at his most recent check up.
    Smiley: April '05 Rocky: May '06 Tex: July '09
  • Options
    I'm alarmed at the number of improperly restrained kids I see. I hyper judge no booster for a child under 4'9" regardless of weight or age. I see kids smaller than Julia without boosters all the time and it drives me batty because I know she doesn't fit correctly without one yet and has a good 6" to go (she's 51.5" and 60 lbs).
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AshB62 said:
    I'm alarmed at the number of improperly restrained kids I see. I hyper judge no booster for a child under 4'9" regardless of weight or age. I see kids smaller than Julia without boosters all the time and it drives me batty because I know she doesn't fit correctly without one yet and has a good 6" to go (she's 51.5" and 60 lbs).

I'm always appalled when I pick up DD from school. I see kids without seats and kids getting into the front seat. My DD (42 lbs, 43 in) is in a HBB and will be for a while. Most of her friends are in backless boosters and I highly doubt many of them are tall enough for the belt to fit properly without the shoulder guide. ETA: I just looked at the specifications for her seat and it says 40 lbs and 40 in for backless, but the shoulder belt does not fit her properly without the back.
    My girls ride in high back boosters in our main car, but backless in DHs and other people's cars. The HBB doesn't provide a ton more protection than a backless since the biggest issue a booster is designed to fix is how/where the lap belt falls. While the shoulder belt placement is important too, the lap belt is the bigger concern by a lot. And my girls both fit well in backless boosters in most cars, but some cars have seatbelt geometry that's better or worse for it.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 5'1" and all my friends joke when I get old I'll shrink and legally need a booster seat. Bitches.

DD will be in a five point harness until she outgrows it and then a backed booster until she outgrows it. I'm not strict on a lot of stuff, but I am about car safety. Cars are a luxury and driving in one is dangerous. She'll be in whatever is most safe in, period. DH hates it and keeps wanting to flip her around FF. Nice try buddy, not happening.
  • Options
    AshB62 said:
    AshB62 said:

I'm always appalled when I pick up DD from school. I see kids without seats and kids getting into the front seat. My DD (42 lbs, 43 in) is in a HBB and will be for a while. Most of her friends are in backless boosters and I highly doubt many of them are tall enough for the belt to fit properly without the shoulder guide. ETA: I just looked at the specifications for her seat and it says 40 lbs and 40 in for backless, but the shoulder belt does not fit her properly without the back.
    My girls ride in high back boosters in our main car, but backless in DHs and other people's cars. The HBB doesn't provide a ton more protection than a backless since the biggest issue a booster is designed to fix is how/where the lap belt falls. While the shoulder belt placement is important too, the lap belt is the bigger concern by a lot. And my girls both fit well in backless boosters in most cars, but some cars have seatbelt geometry that's better or worse for it.
    Good to know. It's rare, but DD does occasionally still fall asleep in the car, which is another reason I'm keeping her in a high back for now. A backless would be easier to send with other people, though.
    We use high back in my car, which is what we always take for long drives when they might be tempted to slump or risk falling asleep. The high back definitely provides better support for that and they use the head wings on their boosters as pillows, which helps keep them in a good position while sleeping. They'll be in those at least for any trip that they're likely to fall asleep until they outgrow them (and even my tall and long torsoed 7 year old has a long time to go in hers).

But for around town when it's a 5 minute trip and they aren't at risk of sleeping it's definitely not unsafe to use a backless, so we keep a ton of extra backless boosters around so they can hop in someone else's car or bring a friend with them (and we've already had teeny tiny friends try to say they don't need a seat at all because they're "almost 8").
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"