February 2015 Moms
Options

hump day spam

Re: hump day spam

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, thank goodness for essential oils that Obama has no interest in! Oh, government conspiracy theorists, you're cute.

No strangers have commented on my bump yet. I figure it's good because it holds off the rando bump touches.
    Haha luckily only coworkers feel the need to rub on me so far.. but like I said in a PP I get petted a lot for being tattooed so I guess... I'm used to it? Unfortunately. lol

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

Being able to get out of bed on the first try

• Options
    Yes, thank goodness for essential oils that Obama has no interest in! Oh, government conspiracy theorists, you're cute.

No strangers have commented on my bump yet. I figure it's good because it holds off the rando bump touches.
    Haha luckily only coworkers feel the need to rub on me so far.. but like I said in a PP I get petted a lot for being tattooed so I guess... I'm used to it? Unfortunately. lol
    I've had two touches--one a friend and one a woman at the daycare we chose. I was surprised I didn't mind that much, but I'm also guessing it depends on the person who does it.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    kefttsc said:
    I think my babies are going through a growth spurt.  I can't stop eating, I'm having all sorts of crampy feelings (not like CRAMPS, just cramps), more RLP, extreme exhaustion (think 1st tri).  It's ridiculous!  I'm cranky as hell and extremely short tempered, which can turn to tears at any moment.

Don't I sound like a JOY?!!!!!!  
    I'm a rollercoaster of all of these at any given moment almost every day. Lol, we're fun people.

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

• Options
    Good luck @pieceofkia!

No strangers have commented yet; still waiting.

Random: I'm in all day training - project mgt - and dreading it.
  • Options
    @PeaceofKia‌ FXed for great results!!!
  • Options
    @Racheltherose I haven't had any strangers say anything about my bump BUT I didn't have a random strange man in the mall last week tell me I looked nice.  Totally made my day!  (I may have mentioned this already...)

@PeaceofKia FX for good results for you!!  Also, I LOVE the coat!
    Aw that's very sweet! I'm pretty heavily tattooed so the comments I usually get are about my tattoos and people wanting to touch them... it's a nice change of pace for them to have a new focus lol
    Do you have any tats on your stomach?  If so, have you noticed any differences yet??  I have one right under my belly button and one that sort of creeps on to the left side of my stomach, and they aren't destroyed.... yet.  My aunt has requested I document their demise as I grow huge! 
  • Options
    nbad311 said:
    @Racheltherose I haven't had any strangers say anything about my bump BUT I didn't have a random strange man in the mall last week tell me I looked nice.  Totally made my day!  (I may have mentioned this already...)

@PeaceofKia FX for good results for you!!  Also, I LOVE the coat!
    Aw that's very sweet! I'm pretty heavily tattooed so the comments I usually get are about my tattoos and people wanting to touch them... it's a nice change of pace for them to have a new focus lol
    Do you have any tats on your stomach?  If so, have you noticed any differences yet??  I have one right under my belly button and one that sort of creeps on to the left side of my stomach, and they aren't destroyed.... yet.  My aunt has requested I document their demise as I grow huge! 
    Hahaha, what a strange request! I do, I'm about 70% tattooed, actually. I've noticed a small change, but nothing crazy yet. My doctor said only one of them will get crazy distorted, but I don't have anything directly underneath my belly button. Have you noticed anything yet?

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Im going to kill Dh today. He decided not to go to work today because his mouth still,hurts from his wisdom tooth. he claimed it hurt so much he was incapable of getting his antibiotics and pain killers from the living room.

I feel like hes milking this. He stayed up until two playing video games claiming he had to because he coulsnt sleep from the pain. but he wouldnt take a pain pill because it would make him sleep.

I had three wisdom teeth pulled the same time I was like 17 and once the sedative wore off I never touched the pain killers other than ibuprofen and i went back to taking care of dd and eating normal foods the same day.

and when i offer to call the doctor for him he says no its fine. if youre in this much pain after that many days then something isnt normal.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    @bhjones1980 your siggy is killing me :-&
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Morning ladies... FX to all with appointments today. MS is rearing her ugly head again... I think it's work. I don't get sick til I get here. Maybe baby girl doesn't like it here lol. Enjoy your day ladies.
  • Options
    @jaztastic‌ i missed you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Aww you guise - I just had a little pregnant lady cry. So I'm at the new house just bringing in and setting up whatever I can while waiting for my bed and fridge to be delivered and the owners left a gift for Peanut. I definitely just cried over the cuteness/thoughtfulness. And I love the pamphlet about lead in the home (this place was built in 1900 so there very well may be some lead somewhere). Ok now back to reading the other 70posts! Damn I miss so much when I'm not up at the butt crack of dawn...

Thats really sweet of them. I wouldnt worry about lead paint unless you plan on stripping some wood work. My inspector told me my house probably had it to at some point but as long as we paint iver existing paint we should be fine.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    @nonomasaur0426 a friend had that same RNP and gave it to me!  I love it!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ckimberley14ckimberley14 member
    edited October 2014
    I had a bad dream last night and thought I heard someone in the house. I woke up DH to check, and of course there was no one/thing. :( I felt bad, but I wanted to be sure! We both couldn't go back to sleep afterward. But on a good note, Sakura was dancing around like crazy, so it was worth being awake for. :)

Good luck to all having A/S today!

@WanderingA that's so funny about your acquaintance blaming the Dallas Ebola case on Obama. Sigh. I do feel worried about the hospital staff at Dallas Presby, though, and all the man had contact with on his travels back to the States. Scary!

@maasybaby I'm a speshul snowflake...but what the heck is your October siggy? It's disturbing, but I can't figure out what's supposed to be sticking out of the baby chick.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    What cribs are you guys going with? Does anyone have any experience with Delta Cribs? I was looking at the Simmons Madison at target too.
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @Trin42‌ I had a move in cleaning done and tipped, but that was a one time cleaning.
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    cls78 said:

What cribs are you guys going with? Does anyone have any experience with Delta Cribs? I was looking at the Simmons Madison at target too.

I have a delta crib that I got as a gift before DD was born and we plan on using it with new baby. It's been through the ringer but still managed to stay in one piece. Not a fan of the matching dresser though. It's a pos so we're getting rid of it.

And @WanderingA‌ I think we have the same 'friend'! Except my friend said that it was big pharma and Obama working together and that she's got her crystals absorbing the moon's energy to protect her when we travel through Dallas on our journey to Texas next week. I couldn't even respond.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    cls78 said:
    We went with Deltas for the babies.  Word of warning, they will try to charge you an oversized item handling fee, but apparently my sister is a bad ass and she got the handling fee removed!

The Deltas were recommended by multiple non-bump friends as well as many on TB.
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @PeaceofKia‌ Love the coat! I might have to get one too:)

@WanderingA‌ Omg I had someone on FB post something about essential oils keeping them safe from Ebola and I cracked up. But at least she wasn't shouting conspiracy theory:)

@Trin42‌ If the owner comes to clean, I wouldn't tip. If it was a business like The Maids, I would tip. Just my two cents.

Excited for the fall weather to be back here in Chicago. Hopefully it sticks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have a delta crib that I got as a gift before DD was born and we plan on using it with new baby. It's been through the ringer but still managed to stay in one piece. Not a fan of the matching dresser though. It's a pos so we're getting rid of it. And @WanderingA‌ I think we have the same 'friend'! Except my friend said that it was big pharma and Obama working together and that she's got her crystals absorbing the moon's energy to protect her when we travel through Dallas on our journey to Texas next week. I couldn't even respond.
    I couldn't help myself and DID respond to her post saying, basically, "luckily" ebola is only spread through contact with bodily fluids of someone who is already displaying symptoms so hopefully it doesn't spread too far in the U.S. and got the response that "the government is hiding that there can be airborne transmission as well."
    My eyes are rolling so hard. People are idiots and love to cause panic

Pregnancy Ticker

January Siggy Challenge:

• Options
    @nauticalmama‌ three colors! *wink*
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• Options
    It is only 9am, and we are already at 4 pages of spam...Clearly, I am going to have to up my game today.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    cls78 said:

@cls78‌ we are doing the Simmons Madison in white from Target!

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Trin42 said:

Do you tip a house cleaner?????

I'm having my house cleaned for the first time today. It's a one-time thing because it's too expensive to have monthly.  It's a small business. I'm pretty sure the owner might be one of the two people cleaning. What's the etiquette?

Yes I always tip house cleaners.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @lilybug319‌ What delta collection. I was looking at the haven.
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @kefttsc‌ I saw that they charge a overage fee. Does babies R US charge it too?
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"