• Options
    @Silv3rlining‌ congrats!
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    morning ladies  ~O)   ~O)

@silv3rlining, congrats on your BFP!

@theuntaggablek, so cute :)  my DS is totally into pretending now too--everything is, "Okay, I am Jake, Caleb is Cubby, you are Izzy, mom, and Daddy is captain hook"...or, "I am Leonardo, you are Rafael, Caleb is Michaelangelo, and Daddy is Donatello"  I think he does this all day with his buddies at DC!

@gutsymama, sorry Luke has a cold now :(  Hope you can go home soon!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Laughed a lot about this.image

Haha...I like fucknuckles...thats a good one ;)

• Options
    Clyde013 said:

I'm at the doctors now. After puking Saturday night and having nonstop diarrea for the last 30 hours I thought it was worth confirming its just food poisoning and not anything more serious. My dr is super cute and I'm trying to think of a graceful way of telling him about my bowel movements and vomits.

Lol! This makes me think of the Friends episode when Rachel is pregnant and she has a hot doctor and he asks her about having gas and she gets super embarassed. Lol

Anniversary
  • Options
    @CNettles86‌ that is ridiculous and rude. I wouldn't even share your TTC plans. I would just tell her you can't promise that your family can make decisions like that now, but you love her and will be excited to celebrate her marriage.

It took me over an hour to type this - almost 2, lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love the word gigglesnort.

Anniversary
  • Options
     The wedding is in a year and a half. She has requested I not be pregnant at her wedding. 
    @CNettles86 Not okay. Everyone else has said pretty much what I would have so I will just say you should tell her now that you can't guarantee that as it's 1.5yrs away and tell her if she doesn't want you in the wedding you understand but you would love to still be the MOH. 
    MRads said:
    I had to go to the warehouse this morning. I got so dirty, and all I want to do is shower. But I told H I would help him after work, so I'm probably not getting home till 9 or so. But he's buying me Qdoba tonight for dinner. And I found his birthday present. He's obsessed with ghost adventures, so were going on a historical ghost tour in Pittsburgh. I just have to pick of I want the one on the incline or downtown.
    @MRads Tax extensions are due right? Yay for yummy burritos I guess.  :-< The birthday gift sounds awesome!

@gutsymama I'm sorry you're still there. Let me know if you need anything. We're all healthy now so I can actually see you if you need something. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    sparkymcgeeesparkymcgeee member
    edited September 2014
    I have this feeling that people think I'm lazy or that I'm bad at my job or I'm just a peon or something so those types of emails really make me question myself and worry me. I don't want something to come up at review time and them say "weeellll, you had this happen in September." 
    I'm totally neurotic about my performance reviews so I take supposed mistakes way too seriously. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    ramy3 said:
    I should also say something nice about them since that post was such a downer.

My mom said she would make Irish coddle and soda bread for me when she's here. You guys have no idea how excited I am about that. Coddle was my favorite meal as a kid. It's the best comfort food ever.

This is what it looks like for anyone who has never heard of it.

I'm a big fan of Irish food but that meat looks questionable to me. What is it? Other than that it looks delicious and I can imagine it is. And Irish soda bread is drool worthy. 

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Hugs everybody!
    Congrats @Silv3rlining‌ <:-P
    H born 07/02/2013
  • Options
    >:D< to everyone who needs it, and congrats @Silv3rlining !!!!!

I really need to put a sign on my door telling the mail carrier not to ring the doorbell when I have a package, it's always during naptime, and my dogs go nuts, waking everyone up! 45 minutes of rocking, 2 failed crib transfers, and 10 minutes of back rubbing and glow-worming, and Ian is finally back asleep. Ugh.

image image image

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats @Silv3rlining‌ !!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Options
    gutsymama said:

Malachi, Tinsley, Brilee, Aiden, Karter, Arianne, Faith, Joe, Liam, Jeremiah, Brooke, Jaborri, Eric, Alannah, Dagny

One of my college roomies was named Dagny. Her mom loved Atlas Shrugged.
  • Options
    fabk said:
    @haddocky I found my charger for my fitbit btw. BRING IT! :D
    @haddocky is always occupying the #1 spot on my fitbit friends list. :)

silv3rlining YAY! Congratulations, girl!

@MRads I love Qdoba but don't have one here....only back home. Now I'm craving it. 
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • Options

There is a guy using the playground equipment to workout.
    He is wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet.
    :-/

Could it be a fitness tracker? I have one that can be used on the ankle to analyze running form. Still weird to workout on the playground...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"