July 2013 Moms

Talk SPAMmy to me

I thought I heard DS, but he's snoozing away. Now I can't go back to sleep.

And I'm calling the dentist as soon as they open bc one of my fillings is loose already. Ho hum!

Re: Talk SPAMmy to me

• I'm up too late for no good reason at all. Awful day at work and my mind won't turn off I guess. Should we count sheep @KikiCohen‌ ?

Sure!

Sorry you had a bad day :( My brain is like that too sometimes.
  • I haven't made it to bed yet , only 1030 here.... Had a rough day , lo still had diarrhea, took her to the doc and she has an ear infection, so no work for me today.....hopefully she's feeling better tomorrow. Started some prescription bum cream on her so hopefully the nasty rash goes away !!

Hope you ladies get some sleep !!

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LO woke up screaming soo walked around with her for a few minutes and gave her some tylenol. Now she's back asleep and I'm yawning in bed but can't sleep. Let's try again I-)
  • Last night and tonight Zoe just does not want to sleep. She is just talking to herself and playing with her baby and stuffed bears.

She may be sick. Her nose has been runny and shes not really been eating. But she is also working on a molar.

For the most part she is content in her crib just talking away. No crying.

Wondering if I should try taking away her second nap.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I'm tired..... Already! this week is going to be shit. I have two papers due and class everyday but Friday. I feel like sometimes I can't keep up. I'm in a rut. Emotionally, physically, mentally. :-<
    H born 07/02/2013
  • My cat better stay far away from me for awhile. She woke the baby from a dead sleep, 1 hour after I got to sleep and now LO will NOT go back to bed. Which is making this night 7 of no sleep for me. Which means I will get sick.

Sorry for everyone who has stuff on their minds or LO'S awake.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mom2bois85Mom2bois85 member
    edited September 2014
    >:D< hugs to the mamas going through rough times, sleepy dust to the mamas that can't sleep and also to the LOs refusing to sleep I-)
    Some dipshits in my complex keep turning up their music and arguing. It's so weird because I thought both were coming from one place now it sounds like music from one place, arguing from another? C'mon ppl it's Monday night not Friday night...go the fuck to sleep!!!
    I will try to sleep eventually if my bladder will allow it...
    Nighty night all

Edit: where is all this $&@#%^* pee coming from?!? I don't drink near enough liquids during the day to even come close to the amount and frequency it is coming out of my body rawrrr! End rant*

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• It's 3:04 am and I've been up since 1:30 am working on school stuff.
    I need to get back to sleep...but for some reason I'm wide awake! :-/

Hugs @littlelegslo‌ I understand. I think I'm in the same rut.

Bonus: 

• Morning. I've got nothing this morning.
  • Good morning everyone. I'm sorry for all of the rough nights. ~O) ~O) ~O)
  • >:D< @‌littlelegslo @lancomechica‌ and @mystererae‌ I've been feeling like a failure at all of my balancing acts lately too.
  • @missymr feel better both you and lo! Taking care of a LO is so difficult when you're not 100%! I hope you guys feel better soon
  • anr02 said:

casey78 said:

Good morning, lovelies. 

Hugs, @littlelegslo‌, @mystererae‌, @lancomechica‌, and @anr02‌. I think I'm with you. 

Let's plan J13 spa day or better yet a vacation!!

:) ahh!! A vacation would be wonderful. Hopefully December 11-January 2 nd will be very vacation like for me ;)

Bonus: 

• For the last week, DS and I have been out of town for a friend's engagement party. We did the 6 hour drive here and are staying with my parents until tomorrow, when we will do the 6 hour drive back.

A few months ago said friend asked me to be the MOH and I said yes. Now I am starting to freak out. The wedding is in a year and a half. She has requested I not be pregnant at her wedding. At the engagement party, the other bridesmaids (I am the only one with kids) told me that they planned the bachelorette party and it was going to be a trip to Vegas for NYE. DH and I were hoping to TTC when he gets home from deployment, but even if we got pregnant right away, I would have a two month old when this trip is supposed to happen. If we wait, we will have to put our TTC plans on hold until after the wedding in 2016.

This week has been so stressful and it was just the engagement party. LO won't go to sleep without me, so he has been staying up until I get home from these events (there were multiple.)

DH wants me to talk to her about it now. I'm kind of hoping things will just get better when I am not parenting alone anymore. I don't know what to do.

Vent over.
  • @cnettles86 I think it's crazy to have someone else tell you to not be pregnant for things. Am I wrong to think that it's super rude? 

No, ITA. It was absurd.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @cnettles86 I agree that is just such a crazy thing to ask of someone. Like @mermomo5 said you always need a good DD. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"