July 2013 Moms

Talk SPAMmy to me

13»

Re: Talk SPAMmy to me

• @fabk consider it brought ;)
  • fabk said:

@haddocky I found my charger for my fitbit btw. BRING IT! :D

I just bought a new one last week. My original one disappeared. It makes me sad to remember how little sleep I am getting.
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @econmama I had BRCA screenings this spring. PM me if you ever want to talk about it.
  • econmama said:

Thankfully, I have no lumps--this is for the gene screening.

But my mom had ovarian cancer in her 40's and several of her cousins had breast cancer making me high-risk.

Hugs!!! >:D< >:D<

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• econmama said:

dliz87 said:

@econmama I had BRCA screenings this spring. PM me if you ever want to talk about it.

Thanks, I appreciate it. We'll see what the doc says tomorrow.
    Sending you lots of good thoughts.
  • Thanks @missymr. I knew I had read other J13ers mention similar, but didn't remember anyone in particular. As soon as I wiped off her face the redness started to disappear. So hopefully it is just sensitive skin. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey @Lelo2006 was it you who posted a picture of your play room a while back? It had low shelving? Where was that from  ;;)
  • @PrimRoseMama‌ did you know Lauren Graham wrote a book?

No but I want to read it!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @kitten80 When DS was young, he would react to cinnamon. FX it is a fluke and not an allergy.
  • So much to go through!

Hugs to @casey78 @lizabethann06‌

@dontgiveupnomatterwhat‌ congrats on the baby girl! Love that name!

@gutsymama‌ hope you guys are doing well! Lots of thoughts for you!

@kitten80 Scarlett gets all red when she eats ranch. It goes away after washing her gave so it's just sensitive I guess.

@Silv3rlining‌ congrats! !!!

My marathon Tuesday is almost over. I just need to shower and get ready for bed. Scarlett had her first play date today abd they were so cute! !!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I wanted to SPAM and say, we found out today, that our little guy is getting a sister!

@dontgiveupnomatterwhat - congratulations!!!
  • @Andrea0418 confirmed with FRER so looks like I'll also be June '15
    Congratulations @Silv3rlining!! 
  • So glad that you guys are back at home @gutsymama
  • Sleep well @gutsymama!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @martyn17 It's mostly that most of the other deadlines have passed and I'd be super pissed with myself if I wasted the opportunity for a free trip :D
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • gutsymama said:

@martyn17 It's mostly that most of the other deadlines have passed and I'd be super pissed with myself if I wasted the opportunity for a free trip :D

Here's hoping for a free trip to DC so I can buy you a drink!
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Running through. Brynne is finally on the mend. Now Jack is sick. :(( Hugs and coffee and wine and more hugs for you all. Be back after I bathe us all in Lysol.
    You need a bubble. Put you and those baby's in a bubble. Bring, books, Legos, dolls etc. Maybe when It snows you can get some in? You guys need good health. BOB, I demand good health for the Liz family.
    Yes, please. We have never been so frequently sick as we have since January.
    I'd chip in for a bubble for you guys, @lizabethann06 I hate how much sick your little guys have had to fight this year.  >:D< Hope everyone is back to good soon.
  • @gutsymama‌ I'm so glad you guys are home!!

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • N0702 said:

So I put N to sleep and was then just laying in my bed browsing on the phone when I felt something on my shoulder. I thought it was just my hair, but it was actually a spider. OMG I just about had a heart attack & don't even wanna sleep in my bed now even though MH killed it ans flushed it down the toilet. :-SS

Ughhhhh! Whem I still lived with my mom I had a spider the size of my palm go across my bed. I couldn't find it to kill it. I didnt sleep in my room for a week.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"