• Options
    duckr said:
    @cinnamin922 - Share!
    I now want to line all the dresser drawers with wrapping paper...image
    OMG. That is amazing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hate mornings and I really hate morning people. Don't talk to me, text me, or call me when it is still dark outside! Dark is for sleeping. If my phone is ringing, it had better be an emergency, not just "calling to chat!"

So funny! I love early mornings but totally agree: DARK IS FOR SLEEPING! :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Edited to move to FFFC :D

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    Well I quoted the person that said it but it disappeared and Im too lazy to go to the first page. So who ever said embarrassing your kids is the best thing ever I'm afraid I agree with you. I was telling DH that I can't wait to be embarrassing!
    Also my dog thought it a good idea to use the bathroom in baby sister's room. I know she was doing this to be an ass because she NEVER goes in the house unless she's sick or she's pissed off at you about something. She's currently on my "shit" list...
  • Options
    FamousEa said:

krysgreg said:

I just want to wear normal clothes !!!!!!!

I was sent to a clinic for my Tdap. I'm not sure I could stick myself
    . I wish I was brave. My arms not as sore as I thought it would be. But it made LO move so much it scared me. She was bulging out my right side like never before.
    I think DH is finally getting what I'm going threw. So at least one good thing came from it.

Why would you be sticking yourself?

I just figured if you got if from a pharmacy you would have to. Do they do it there? Or is it oral ? I must be super confused.
  • Options
    Are there such things as oral vaccines?

• Options
    edited August 2014

Rotovirus for babies I think...
    -----
    Huh, learned something new today.

• Options
    krysgreg said:
    krysgreg said:
    I just want to wear normal clothes !!!!!!! I was sent to a clinic for my Tdap. I'm not sure I could stick myself. I wish I was brave. My arms not as sore as I thought it would be. But it made LO move so much it scared me. She was bulging out my right side like never before. I think DH is finally getting what I'm going threw. So at least one good thing came from it.

I just figured if you got if from a pharmacy you would have to. Do they do it there? Or is it oral ? I must be super confused.

You're scaring me.
  • Options
    savagek7 said:

krysgreg said:

I just want to wear normal clothes !!!!!!!

I was sent to a clinic for my Tdap. I'm not sure I could stick myself. I wish I was brave. My arms not as sore as I thought it would be. But it made LO move so much it scared me. She was bulging out my right side like never before.
    I think DH is finally getting what I'm going threw. So at least one good thing came from it.

I've never heard of having to give yourself the tdap...
    It clicked after someone said something. I normally stay away from medication and town in genreal. Maybe I should work on getting out more. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    SPurp13 said:
    duckr said:
    @cinnamin922 - Share!
    I now want to line all the dresser drawers with wrapping paper...image
    OMG. That is amazing.
    I can't wait to do it!  Our nursery is navy/white/gray/yellow...I have a gorgeous navy and white chevron that I want to use! 
  • Options

I Didn't Know I was Pregnant fans...Twins by Surprise is on now. 

DVRd this a few hours ago. I am floored by this. But mostly shocked that people don't realize they are pregnant.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    SPurp13 said:
    Flu shot with insurance: $35 copay
    Flu shot without insurance: $29.99. 
    I'm glad I pay for insurance. It's helpful.
    Speaking of insurance, when does the flu shot become available? I want all of us to get at home to get it before baby is born. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options

Rotovirus for babies I think...
    ----- Huh, learned something new today.
    It's helpful if you can also benefit from a local response, like in polio.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options

I Didn't Know I was Pregnant fans...Twins by Surprise is on now. 

DVRd this a few hours ago. I am floored by this. But mostly shocked that people don't realize they are pregnant.
    I don't get it either. The way LO moves around in my belly is the most bizarre sensation, and different than anything I've ever felt my body do. What do these people think is happening in there?! Regular old digestion?
  • Options
    savagek7 said:
    SPurp13 said:
    Speaking of insurance, when does the flu shot become available? I want all of us to get at home to get it before baby is born. 
    *** My OB gave me one at my appointment this past Tuesday, so they must be available now.
    Good to know! 
    Married 8/27/2011

• Options
    vrj0522 said:
    savagek7 said:
    SPurp13 said:
    *** My OB gave me one at my appointment this past Tuesday, so they must be available now.
    Good to know! 
    My OB told me she'd give it to me before I left the hospital. Should we be getting it while still pregnant?
  • Options
    Me or my family have never gotten a flu shot . We also have NEVER gotten the flu. I don't like medication. I don't trust the pharmaceutical company's. They scare me. It's to much about money.
  • Options

vrj0522 said:
    SPurp13 said:
    We got ours last night.
  • Options
    duckr said:
    krysgreg said:
    krysgreg said:
    I just want to wear normal clothes !!!!!!! I was sent to a clinic for my Tdap. I'm not sure I could stick myself. I wish I was brave. My arms not as sore as I thought it would be. But it made LO move so much it scared me. She was bulging out my right side like never before. I think DH is finally getting what I'm going threw. So at least one good thing came from it.

It's okay let me help.  You can get it as a shot in the arm but you can also get the vaccine inserted anally.  9 out of 10 doctors recommend the anal method and both CVS and Walgreens will insert it for you. So make SURE you insist on the anal application when you go in.
    ILY
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    vrj0522 said:
    savagek7 said:
    SPurp13 said:
    Good to know! 
    My OB told me she'd give it to me before I left the hospital. Should we be getting it while still pregnant?
    I think the CDC recommends it now to help protect the baby.
  • Options
    Update to the TDAP/pharmacy issue: CVS requires a prescription. OB does not write Rx for immunizations and suggested I call my primary and get it there. 

WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS DIFFICULT?! 

(Not sure if I'm yelling at my OB or myself)
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options

krysgreg said:

Me or my family have never gotten a flu shot . We also have NEVER gotten the flu. I don't like medication. I don't trust the pharmaceutical company's. They scare me. It's to much about money.

Doctors don't make shit off of flu shots or other vaccines.
    Did I say doctors ??
  • Options
    vrj0522 said:
    savagek7 said:
    SPurp13 said:
    Good to know! 
    I would think it'd be better to get it while pregnant so that the baby can get your immunities since they cannot get the flu shot for a while. 
    Married 8/27/2011

• Options
    Guys. This summer has been the Summer Of Kittens.

We found a momma with three kittens. We ended up working with a local no-kill shelter, and they gave us traps. We caught THREE adults, trapped, neutered, and released them, and got two of the kittens for adoption. Couldn't get that last kitten. I cried for days.

We thought we were in the clear, but then we found another pregnant cat. Haven't seen her in a while but we've been trying to trap her for weeks. Last night, what does my husband say? "We have more kittens in the garage." But they are MONTHS old. We think they belong to one of the females we had trapped/neutered/released a few months ago. So, we caught one today, and I contacted the shelter lady. Hopefully she either TNRs this kitten (it's kinda too old to try to socialize and home, I think, sadly) or tries to find it a home. We're still trying to get the other kitten and the pregnant mom (although she's probably had those kittens by now).

I just can't TAKE this. My heart hurts when I see them out there. I know I can't rescue them all, and what I've done is helping. It just hurts my feelers.
  • Options
    We just had a 2 hour department meeting (woo!) and there was a cupcake tower to celebrate two promotions and 2 year anniversary, and each department head recognized a colleague with in a different functional area for an "achievement" or just to say thank you for work they completed that added value cross functionally.

I now have a vanilla cupcake with blue frosting and a massive chocolate bar but cannot eat either one!! 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    FamousEa said:
    I'm watching Twins by Surprise and this woman decided to forego all prenatal care and do everything on her own...so she had no idea she was having twins and delivered both babies in her bathub and they were footling breech. :-O How the fuck does one say " oh, I'm going to have a baby but have no prenatal care at all" 
    I know!  I was kind of floored by that one.  Although she looked like she felt the same way about dental care too...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"