March 2015 Moms
Options

Stars, hide your fires...

Re: Stars, hide your fires...

• Options
    Ermagherd, @meladoriestar 's dream FTW!

Welcome back @4RingCircus‌ !

Thinking of you today @herbavein and sending all the positive vibes.

We are now on a long crossing and the swells are making my nausea worse. E is happy at least!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @katydid2014‌ thanks for saving me from that hot mess!
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Options
    My eyes! They can't unsee that lady's vaginal secretions >_<.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    WHAT THE ACUTAL FUCK -- does she think a community of women don't know what spotting looks like??
  • Options

Who does that?!? Why would she think that's ok on an Internet forum? Ugh I'm queasy...
  • Options
    Can we not just get a mod to delete it? @SNLT1012‌ @MandJS‌
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    I am sitting in my REs office with literal knots in my stomach!! Ugh. I just want to get in and get this over with. Eff PGAL brain. (Sorry, I had to tell someone and y'all are all I've got!)

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

BFP #1 ~ 4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum 6.2.11 | D&C 6.9.11
    DX Unicornuate Uterus 4.12
    BFP #2 ~ 10.12.12 | m/c 11.25.12 | D&C 2.8.13

BFP #3 ~ 12.11.13 | heartbeat ~12.20 :) | no heartbeat ~12.27 | D&C 1.6.14

BFP #4 ~ 7.20.14 | EDD 3.29.15 | heartbeat x2 eeek! ~ 8.4 | heard heartbeat-120 ~ 8.8 |

11.6.14 Courtland Jeremiah & Landon Joseph born sleeping

• Options
    @csuperstar02‌ I hope you get in soon & have a great appt.!

imageimageimage

• Options
    @herbavein‌ Thinking of you and hoping you get good news.

I'm 10 weeks 2da! I have the day off because lucky me gets to take the GD test in first tri and I have a regular appointment with the OB this afternoon too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @SNLT1012‌ hearing about your dream made me teary eyed. I think the shape shifting is symbolic of him showing you that he will always be around you.
    @herbavein‌ FX for a good u/s!

@katydid2014‌ thanks for the warning, but it was too late :(

My random is that my mom called me this morning upset that she thinks her relationship with her fiancé of 10+ years is over. I tried to calm her down and told her they really need to talk through their issues before just ending it point blank. She texts me later saying she wished God would tell her she's been hurt enough in her lifetime and it's time to go be with him! I told her regardless of what's going on in her relationship my brother & I love her very much and don't want her to talk about hoping to die. I reminded her that she also has her first grandchild on the way that she would hopefully prefer being in our lives.

• Options
    What I wouldn't give for a piece of fresh cuban toast right now. Sigh....
  • Options
    @stepherly‌ I am sorry you are dealing with that. I got that you can encourage her to get some help. It's a really good sign that she's talking about it. My experience is that if someone reaches out, they aren't actually at the point of action.
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Really want either a pit beef sandwich with fries or turkey chili with jalapeño cheddar corn bread today. Some sort of heavenly comfort food is in my future. I want all the food today! It's a good feeling after the crackers this past week.

PIT BEEF is calling my name!!!! Horseradish, bbq sauce, fried onions! *total drool*
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • Options
    @SNLT1012‌ ((hugs)) I'm sorry you started your day so rough. I don't want to go to work today at ALL. The girl who sits next to me is a giant amoral bossy snatch, and I hate her. Normally her 'get rich quick' schemes are irritating, but now that I'm pregnant, some of them make me cry and I have to hide it at work. For example, she just bought a pug puppy... from a puppy mill. The poor thing is only 4 weeks old, and my coworker is delighted about how clingy the baby is (of course it's clingy, you ripped her away from her mother you witch). Best part? My coworker plans on becoming a puppy mill herself with this puppy. And it's not illegal here, so I have to sit and watch her breed thos poor baby too early, then let her die because thier cheap asses wouldn't pay for a cesarian, which pugs often need. Goddammit, so angry.
    Oh my gosh, this is making me ragey!  I detest puppy mills and I can't understand how they are still legal in some areas.

If she weren't your boss, I be calling her ass out.  In front of a ton of people and make her look like such a snatch.
    Everyone on my team knows because she won't shut up about the puppy. We all hate her too, and each have tried to discourage her by telling her how much it costs. My boss just came back from medical leave and is a huge animal lover. I can't wait to have a private meeting with her and vent about her puppy mill plans. My boss is tired of her for other reasons anyway.
    @peledreamsofrain Maybe call the ASPCA?  They get be able to intervene.  

@SNLT1012  Creepy internet hugs for that dream.  I have had several vivid dreams that involve my grandparents and/or my aunt who passed away and I know how gut-wrenching they are, no matter the message.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    jenny0314 said:

@melleasndrs I might be living under a rock but, what is Pit Beef?

Oh, I forgot it is kind of a Baltimore thing. It's essentially a bbq sliced meat sandwich that is to die for. The pictures in this link don't help my craving. I normally get mine with beef, turkey, and ham. All smokey, juicy heaven!
    https://gardenandgun.com/blog/pit-beef-baltimores-signature-sandwich

image    image

baby development
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot it is kind of a Baltimore thing. It's essentially a bbq sliced meat sandwich that is to die for. The pictures in this link don't help my craving. I normally get mine with beef, turkey, and ham. All smokey, juicy heaven! https://gardenandgun.com/blog/pit-beef-baltimores-signature-sandwich
    Good lord, that looks good. I may have to go find a French Dip -- the only think I could think of that would compare.
  • Options
    csuperstar02 Twins!?! Congrats!
  • Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited August 2014

Darbie914 said:

@SNLT1012‌ ((hugs)) I'm sorry you started your day so rough.

I don't want to go to work today at ALL. The girl who sits next to me is a giant amoral bossy snatch, and I hate her. Normally her 'get rich quick' schemes are irritating, but now that I'm pregnant, some of them make me cry and I have to hide it at work.

For example, she just bought a pug puppy... from a puppy mill. The poor thing is only 4 weeks old, and my coworker is delighted about how clingy the baby is (of course it's clingy, you ripped her away from her mother you witch).

Best part? My coworker plans on becoming a puppy mill herself with this puppy. And it's not illegal here, so I have to sit and watch her breed thos poor baby too early, then let her die because thier cheap asses wouldn't pay for a cesarian, which pugs often need.

Goddammit, so angry.

Oh my gosh, this is making me ragey!  I detest puppy mills and I can't understand how they are still legal in some areas.

If she weren't your boss, I be calling her ass out.  In front of a ton of people and make her look like such a snatch.
    Everyone on my team knows because she won't shut up about the puppy. We all hate her too, and each have tried to discourage her by telling her how much it costs.

My boss just came back from medical leave and is a huge animal lover. I can't wait to have a private meeting with her and vent about her puppy mill plans. My boss is tired of her for other reasons anyway.

@peledreamsofrain Maybe call the ASPCA?  They get be able to intervene.  

@SNLT1012  Creepy internet hugs for that dream.  I have had several vivid dreams that involve my grandparents and/or my aunt who passed away and I know how gut-wrenching they are, no matter the message.

**quote**
    Unfortunately our state has next to zero animal protection laws.I think the worst reprimand I've seen is destruction of property when it's someone else's animal.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

jenny0314 said:

Oh, I forgot it is kind of a Baltimore thing. It's essentially a bbq sliced meat sandwich that is to die for. The pictures in this link don't help my craving. I normally get mine with beef, turkey, and ham. All smokey, juicy heaven!
    https://gardenandgun.com/blog/pit-beef-baltimores-signature-sandwich

Good lord, that looks good. I may have to go find a French Dip -- the only think I could think of that would compare.

It's very close to a french dip except bbq flavor and super thin sliced. After eating it you walk around smelling like a bbq charcoal pit.

image    image

baby development
  • Options

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• Options
    @adouces06‌ I had a very similar thing in high school -- it was peroneal tendonitis. Mine was from the way I run naturally (like an idiot, apparently) but maybe yours is from walking funny after your injury? I've had shin splints, too, but those were right on my shin.

I just had PT to address my running issue & learned how much you use your back & hips to walk/run correctly! I bet as you return to normal walking stance the tension on your peroneal muscles will ease. When mine was acute it was just rest, ice, heat....and NSAIDs. If you weren't pregnant I'd say try 2 weeks of ibuprofen at anti inflammatory doses, but that's out! If it doesn't go away soonish definitely see a doc... GL!
  • Options
    @katydid2014 - oh I love that! Is a rocker a "necessity" do you think? I need to figure out what I am even going to be able to fit in baby's room because I need to keep a regular bed in there, too. I am thinking of getting a daybed frame so I can shove it up against the wall. 

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• Options
    Wow @csuperstar02‌ Congrats!

imageimageimage

• Options
    @csuperstar02 - TWO BEBEHS! congrats!

• Options
    MandJS said:
    LtColumbo said:
    @katydid2014 - oh I love that! Is a rocker a "necessity" do you think? I need to figure out what I am even going to be able to fit in baby's room because I need to keep a regular bed in there, too. I am thinking of getting a daybed frame so I can shove it up against the wall. 
    I definitely think a rocker or a glider is a necessity. Not necessarily for the newborn baby (though it's helpful) but OMG sleep during 3rd tri. I live in my glider. (It reclines. It's fabulous. I love it.) 
    oh thank you.. I am so clueless about these things. 

• Options
    @herbavane‌ I hope you got some answers today.

@estamos_tomamos‌ how are you doing lady?

@ToasterCat‌ I can understand feeling detached. Doesn't feel real yet. Bet it does after your appointment though :). How did it go??

@SNLT1012‌ that's a dream that's tough to shake off. I'm with the others. Your dad is everywhere, and always with you :)

I missed the vaginal secretion post. I'm sorta disappointed lol.

I'm 9 weeks 2da!

• Options
    adouces06 said:

Random question: has anyone here had shin splints? Long story short, I hurt my lower back about 2 weeks ago, and was having difficulty walking. I think I may have started walking weird, in hopes my back would feel better and now I have this awful pain in the outside/back of my lower left leg about 2 inches above my ankle.

I have no idea if it is shin splints or what. When I point my toes down or walk, it is this awful almost pulling sensation on the outside of my leg. It is also tender to the touch, but no visible bruise. Thoughts on what it is and how to treat it?

It sounds like you might have a sprain or something similar. Theirs braces out there that you can buy that help align your foot and ankle. I had one when I had a severe sprain back in April. You need something like this: 
    https://www.amazon.com/ASO-Ankle-Stabilizing-Orthosis-Medium/dp/B000TGUN7A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1407170662&sr=8-4&keywords=ankle+brace

image image
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"