December 2014 Moms

Update: Goodbye (Loss mentioned)

13»

Re: Update: Goodbye (Loss mentioned)

• I'm so incredibly sorry. Your strength is admirable. I'll be thinking of you!! ::hugs::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• I am so sorry. T&p for you and your family. Please take care of yourself.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry, this is truly heartbreaking. I'm glad you have love ones to support you during this time. I have said a little prayer for you and your family.Be blessed!
  • So sad to see news like this. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
  • I'm so sorry you have to go through this. T & P's to you and your family.
  • drmh22drmh22 member
    I am so incredibly sorry that you and your family have to endure this hardship . My heart is breaking for you and my thoughts will be with you, especially tomorrow night. Please take care of yourself.
  • My heart breaks for you. Sending my thoughts and prayers and wishes for emotional and physical healing.
  • So so sorry. Can't imagine what you're going through. T&Ps to your whole family.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so incredibly sorry for what you are going through. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care hun*
    Xoxo
  • MmsHughes4MmsHughes4 member
    edited July 2014
    I am so sorry for your loss.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• I am so sorry for you and your husbands loss. Cherish what little time you did have and don't be afraid to move forward or try again in the future. You won't be replacing this baby with another but honouring their memory by striving for the happiness you felt before this loss. I too have experienced the loss of a baby and know that it can be debilitating. Don't give up hope! Remember to stay as positive as you can and don't be afraid to lean on your support group or ask for help. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss. T&P are with you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

You have such a lovely spirit and will make an exceptional mommy when rainbow baby comes along.
  • Best of luck, may you find peace love and happiness after such a harsh experience
  • This is so heart breaking. I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.
  • I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for you and your family.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Caleb And your family are in my thoughts and prayers

December Siggy: Free for all!
    image imageimage

EDD: 12/12/14

Expected completion of dissertation: ?

• My heart absolutely breaks for you. I am beyond sorry for you and your family. May your little angel rest in peace and fly high. God bless you and Caleb. <3
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers
    ***SIGGY WARNING***

DX: Unexplained
    6 Failed IUIs (Clomid and Gonal F).  
    IVF #1 began August 2013- BC, 4 days of Estrace, stimmed with Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelix, 9R 5M 5F, Medrol and Doxycycline, 5 day transfer of 2 early blastocysts- good quality, Progesterone, Estrace, and baby aspirin, BETA on 9/20 BFN,   IVF #2 began September 2013, stimming with Gonal F (higher dose) and Menopur, Ganirelix, 18R 14M 9F with ICSI, 5 day transfer of 2 BBs one was starting to hatch, 2 frosties: 1  BB and 1 AC, BETA on 10/21, BFN BETA was a 5- chemical 
    Getting some more testing and trying to figure out what the issue is before FET in December, started acupuncture on 11/10, RLP and some other BW nothing major to report except slightly high Prolactin. Prolactin was slightly high when I started with my RE and I already had an MRI which was Neg.  Endo biopsy=negative.  WTF is wrong with us???
    12/18/13 FET of 1 BB and 1 AC.  Hoping for a miracle.  Beta 12/26 Low BETA-8 2nd BETA 5- chemical
    After 3 failed transfers IDK where to go from here.  Still no real answers as to why this isn't working.  Getting a second opinion in February and looking into immune testing.  
    2/14- NEW RE- Immune testing showed a partial dq alpha match with DH- On prednisone and did intralipids prior to transfer.  3/14 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, HGH.  ER 15 mature all 15 fertilized!  5dt of an early blast grade 1 and an expanded blast grade 2.  BETA on 4/21.  1 grade 2 embryo frozen
    BETA #1 59 BETA #2 148 BETA #3 283 BETA #4 2,783! US at 6w2d shows 1 bean measuring right on track! HR 121.  US at 8w3d measuring on track HR 177. Released form my RE.  EDD 12/28

All Welcome
  • Update: Caleb Emmanuel was born and passed early Saturday morning. Thank you everyone for all of the support.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss <3
  • Oh, sweetie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you and yours. Please be easy and gentle on yourself. I hope you have a great support system. My thoughts are with you. Many, many hugs. (((hugs)))

There are many wonderful support forums and resources when you're ready.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Saying a prayer for you and Little Caleb.
  • This is absolutely heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for your loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"