June 2013 Moms

That *SPAM* is poison, never trust a big butt and a smile.

Re: That *SPAM* is poison, never trust a big butt and a smile.

• LOL at the Banana.  God love Rt. 1.  The Squire (or Sqwyah), all the dive-y motels, the Hilltop cows in their holiday hats lol
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• @steamboat123 and @elmoali DH's parents went to get lunch somewhere after the movies when he was 12 and they tried to go to the Squire because they 'didn't know what it was.' After living here and passing it I keep thinking "how the hell did you NOT know what that was?!" DH even said, "I thought it looked shady, fortunately a bouncer stopped us."

No more Hilltop cows though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • calikat80 said:

@steamboat123 and @elmoali DH's parents went to get lunch somewhere after the movies when he was 12 and they tried to go to the Squire because they 'didn't know what it was.' After living here and passing it I keep thinking "how the hell did you NOT know what that was?!" DH even said, "I thought it looked shady, fortunately a bouncer stopped us."

My ex swears they have amazing steak tips lol

• Growing up on the south shore I used to LOVE driving up route 1. It was so trashy it was awesome.

Oh so it's like that? <gets out knife>

JK, I'm a transplant so I don't really count.

• elmoali said:
    calikat80 said:

@steamboat123 and @elmoali DH's parents went to get lunch somewhere after the movies when he was 12 and they tried to go to the Squire because they 'didn't know what it was.' After living here and passing it I keep thinking "how the hell did you NOT know what that was?!" DH even said, "I thought it looked shady, fortunately a bouncer stopped us."

I don't want to know what steak tips is slang for.

• calikat80 said:
    elmoali said:
    calikat80 said:

I don't want to know what steak tips is slang for.
    LOL

• @steamboat123 those pictures are causing my jaw to lock up again.

• While I definitely think it's not the norm to have male teachers, I totally wouldn't mind and would like the boys to have more male interaction. G loves hanging with "the big boys" so he would be super excited if school had a male teacher. Around 3 my nephew was pushing around a doll stroller saying, "look, I'm a mommy!" because he was so used to mommies doing all the child care stuff. It was adorable but a bit of a bummer that he only associated women with child care.

• LO looks so cute @CatalinaPink!  They have such cute little leashes these days!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • @majwv8 said:

Are you guys watching Zac Efron eat worms?

I'm going to force MH to watch, so I have to wait until Saturday!!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Ok fashionistas. I have been invited to a black tie optional, masquerade wedding next October (I know, I have time). What should I wear??
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • @WasNotWas‌
    I have no idea, but that sounds so fun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • majwv8 said:

WasNotWas said:

@majwv8 said:

Are you guys watching Zac Efron eat worms?

I'm going to force MH to watch, so I have to wait until Saturday!!
    Spoiler alert: he doesn't die and he takes his shirt off at the end. :-)
    took him long enough!!!
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Ugh, what a douche @NurseMommy13‌ .
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• CL8badB said:

One of my friends said that putting your toddler to bed before theyre ready can cause ADHD? Thoughts?

(it was very hard for me to keep a straight face)

Weird
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm up late again with the feelings. I start work next Wednesday and while I'm blessed to find such a great job I'm going to miss my children so much and I'm having trouble coping with the emotions that come with this. I've done it before and survived it, but it still feels like a mountain to climb. Anyone have any tips/words of wisdom/cookies/shoulders for me to cry on?  :((
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • cynthia2007cynthia2007 member
    edited July 2014
    Traveling to Iowa today for work...sucks. I hate leaving A. I know she'll be ok but H definitely isn't as attentive and patient with her as he needs to be so they both get frustrated. Hope the next few days fly by.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"