October 2013 Moms
Options

@Sleepysass is...

...@trackgirlparis, @ellestaxx, AND @missgpsu‌. Didn't guess that third one, did ya?

Since everyone has been complaining about the board dying and needing more drama for their llama (other than LC#s), we decided to collectively make an AE.

But for some reason, we werent able to have an AE like many others and the IP search was done within days. Not sure why, but oh well. We tried to have some fun and we shot down.

And if @kimbo1216‌ or @Sleepy33 did an IP search and found @trackgirlparis‌, it was a fluke became @ellestaxx posted the first time then @missgpsu‌ and then @trackgirlparis‌. We switched it up. The day you decided to IP search just happened to to be the day we posted from Canada. Not some gnarly detective skills like you usually have.

We denied when asked individually, because it was group effort. Not one person. (So don't take it personally, @Nryan55 or @Connorsmama2006‌ etc)

And brush up on those detective skills, guise because you completely missed @missgpsu‌. And you wouldn't have had us without the IP search.

So yup. That's about it.

@SleepysAss‌ out.

#killedthefun
#nomoreass

Re: @Sleepysass is...

• Options

I hate when they IP search, and ruin all the fun. 

Not every AE rocks it. But it was still fun, thanks.
    It's not right. I don't feel like I could safely make an AE and post here.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sleepy33 said:

I applaud the drama for my llama. I ain't mad at ya. And it went on for a while!! All I did was post a Canadian gif, trackgirl could have played dumb and ignored it. I was just having fun with you guise.

I thought ignoring it would have looked worse haha...oh well. Just a bummer to be called out after 2 weeks

imageimage    

• Options
    btimes3 said:

That's funny, I was wondering about @missgpsu for some reason.  Maybe because of the timing of her replies in that other thread, I'm not sure.  But I'm not one for figuring out people's secret identities, generally.  When I read mystery novels, I'm always really disappointed when I guess whodunnit.

That said, no need to be snotty about being figured out.  If you didn't cover your tracks well enough to avoid it, don't go blaming the people who put the pieces together.  Especially if it only took them a couple of days--that just means you were really obvious.

Yeah I'm confused by this. If the IP search hadn't been done I don't believe we would have been found out. @sleepy33 stated that @SleepysAss‌ was Canadian/in Canada. She only knew hat because of the IP. That's how the reveal started, am I right?

imageimage    

• Options
    sleepy33 said:

Also there are ways to hide your IP address, should anyone desire more anonymity in the future...

Look at @sleepy33‌ showing off her detective skills.. Show us your ways, oh great one! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Options

This confession screams butthurt. 

It's not that we are butthurt, we just would have liked to play a little longer.

imageimage    

• Options
    sleepy33 said:

I hate when they IP search, and ruin all the fun. 

Not every AE rocks it. But it was still fun, thanks.
    It's not right. I don't feel like I could safely make an AE and post here.
    I can't speak for the mods, but I think the only time they would use it is when it's an AE aimed specifically at another poster. Or if you were causing real shit, like threats or something. Technically speaking, making an AE to 'target' another poster is against TOU. Now I know this was all for fun and IDGAF, but there you go. I do not believe a mod would ever reveal anyone's IP without good reason.
    I think that it does depend on the situation but an IP was used before to out a non violating AE and that rubs me the wrong way. How is an AE going to be fun say, an anonymous UO or FFFC if I'm worried someone is checking ip addresses? It takes the anonymity out of it and the fun. I have seen IP bands before when the TOU was violated and I agree with that because this person was being especially hateful on a personal level.

• Options

ElleStaxx said:

pmarie33 said:

So who told Carriet to shut up?

I did but it wasn't meant like it came out. Bad use of gifs. I wanted to be more like " here we go with the rules of AMA again" but I was in a rush and couldn't find a good GIF. Epic fail.

that was seriously not cool, especially since AMA is one of the only things "keeping the board alive" and not to mention i selected 1/3 of sleepysass for AMA and gave her a compliment about how nice she was....but i suppose i will just get over it.

i am glad you guise outted yourselves and we can just move on.

and FTR if an AE is after someone else like KOS or Sleepysass i think it is fair if the person(s) behind it is outted. you get your run and then the person gets to know. i have no hard feelings about KOS getting figured out within days, ummm hello i did an AE of our mod, i assumed she would be able to find it out.

The shut up thing wasn't my idea. The 3 of us were on board together on everything except that lol...just sayin'

imageimage    

• Options

The shut up thing wasn't my idea. The 3 of us were on board together on everything except that lol...just saving face

FTFY

• Options

The shut up thing wasn't my idea. The 3 of us were on board together on everything except that lol...just saving face

FTFY
    ??? I don't know that acronym

imageimage    

• Options

FTFY
    ??? I don't know that acronym
    Fixed that for you
    july sig challenge: babies are not dogs
  • Options
    Lee81Lee81 member
    Ftfy= fixed that for you
  • Options

FTFY
    And not saving face...asking the other two. But think what you want to lol, I don't dislike you or anything @carriet2018‌

imageimage    

• Options
    I agree that the OP has a tone of being very pissed that they were found out, and I think very pissed that no one liked the AE. 

But I am curious about what the policy is for IP searches and how they work. Does it just tell you where the AE is located, or does it tell you if the IP is the same as another screen name?
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    sleepy33 said:

ElleStaxx said:

pmarie33 said:

So who told Carriet to shut up?

I did but it wasn't meant like it came out. Bad use of gifs. I wanted to be more like " here we go with the rules of AMA again" but I was in a rush and couldn't find a good GIF. Epic fail.

that was seriously not cool, especially since AMA is one of the only things "keeping the board alive" and not to mention i selected 1/3 of sleepysass for AMA and gave her a compliment about how nice she was....but i suppose i will just get over it.

i am glad you guise outted yourselves and we can just move on.

and FTR if an AE is after someone else like KOS or Sleepysass i think it is fair if the person(s) behind it is outted. you get your run and then the person gets to know. i have no hard feelings about KOS getting figured out within days, ummm hello i did an AE of our mod, i assumed she would be able to find it out.

I would like to select 1/3 of my ass and donate the rest to charity. LMK when that can be arranged, k thanx bye

I think @missgpsu's Bridget could use some...she calls her miss tiny hiney lol

imageimage    

• Options

The funniest part of this whole thing is that miss piggy thinks she slipped under the radar.

For future reference, don't talk about your super secret sister wife club and list all the members. The only thing that is a surprise is that @Connorsmama‌ wasn't in on it with you guys.

Did I miss something?!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Options
    Miss Piggy? Was that a fat slur? I am confused.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"