October 2013 Moms

@Sleepysass is...

2»

Re: @Sleepysass is...

• The funniest part of this whole thing is that miss piggy thinks she slipped under the radar.

For future reference, don't talk about your super secret sister wife club and list all the members. The only thing that is a surprise is that @Connorsmama‌ wasn't in on it with you guys.

Nope....I was totally left out!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • petdocd said:

ElleStaxx said:

petdocd said:

I'm glad my "friends" think I'm dumb!

Yeah...

I wasn't behind the chick fil a comment but trust me it wasn't personal. It was just in good fun and we know you are a good sport.
    So who was it? There are a lot of gifs that could have been used to covey a funny tone regarding the chick filet comment. See @Amjoy25 gif in fffc.

Yeah we were all in on everything but the @carriet2018‌ one. We tried to find a good "naive" gif but couldn't so we used a "dumb" one instead.

imageimage    

• petdocd said:

ElleStaxx said:

petdocd said:

I'm glad my "friends" think I'm dumb!

Yeah...

I wasn't behind the chick fil a comment but trust me it wasn't personal. It was just in good fun and we know you are a good sport.
    So who was it? There are a lot of gifs that could have been used to covey a funny tone regarding the chick filet comment. See @Amjoy25 gif in fffc.

Yeah we were all in on everything but the @carriet2018‌ one. We tried to find a good "naive" gif but couldn't so we used a "dumb" one instead.

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• According to @trackgirlparis‌, all 3 of them approved of the responses that were given, so technically, they all were.

I'm picturing them pming each other, "what do you think of this gif in response to her comment?" "Yesss! Totes do it! Sooo funny!"

Seriously! Seems super awkward!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• The point was deft made clear to me!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • If I ever make an AE, totes blaming it on @carawasa

DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• carawasacarawasa member
    edited June 2014

If I ever make an AE, totes blaming it on @carawasa

Lol so random! I'm all over here just like "ummmmhi"

• carawasa said:

If I ever make an AE, totes blaming it on @carawasa

Lol so random! I'm all over here just like "ummmmhi"

Because the IP search would show about the same location for the two of us.

oooh good call lol! That went over my head
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"