Options

UO

2»

Re: UO

• Options
    KittenGatorKittenGator member
    edited May 2014
    GraceInCA said:

Continuing on my hatred of untalented, boring actresses, WTF is wrong with you, Jessica Alba?  In some interview I saw recently she talked about how she was "prude" and would nevvvvvaaahhh resort to sleeping with someone for a part.

Oh yeah, sure. I'm sure it's your immense talent, and your sparkling personality. Vapid twit. Who is she fooling? This girl can't act her way out of a paper bag and she's just bland and boring. There is no reason for her to have any kind of longevity.

Meanwhile, there are real actresses out there (hello, Marion Cotillard, Jessica Chastain, Claire Danes) who never as much press as Blake Not-So-Lively and Scarlett Johansson.

There is some serious casting couch action going on in this town.

/rant

Finally- someone who understands my feelings about Jessica Alba. She's famous because she's pretty and has a hot body. Why can't she just stick to modeling? She also lies about dumb things and it irrationally annoys me. After she had Honor she said the baby weight just "fell" off but then later admitted to grueling workouts and a very restrictive diet where she was starving all of the time. What's wrong with having to have worked hard to lose weight? She also says she'd never do nudity but has no problem writhing around or being objectified, as if that's so much better.

Edited to make it rantier.
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KittenGatorKittenGator member
    edited May 2014
    melOHdy said:

I know this has been said before but it's my turn.

I finally saw Love Actually and I HATED it. It was a terrible movie and don't understand why it's so beloved.

Aww sad.  I love this movie.  I may just love it because my best friend and I watch it every Christmas.  

See, I would love anything I watched with my BFF every Christmas. That's cute :D
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Options
    I hate onesies that say, "My mom is a MILF" and "Hot/sexy like mom/dad," but I like the ones that say "This is how I roll" with a stroller on it. We also don't put anything on M that refers to her being a princess or a diva.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My uo(inspired from the spam thread) I used to think Steve from blues clues was cute when I was a lot younger-I watched it when my grams had her daycare going.
  • Options
    BC&LMBC&LM member
    melOHdy said:

I'd rather have one good strip of bacon than 5 bad ones. I'm looking at you turkey bacon.

I rather have 5 strips of good bacon :) ...  bacon....  I need to make myself a BLT this weekend... 
    BLT's are the best sandwiches ever.

False. BLAT (can't forget the avocado)

Actually, minus the T but plus the A! ;-) I hate sliced tomatoes but love avocado!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"